PDA

View Full Version : Those Who Defend Herm Deserve This

jmlamerson
11-02-2008, 04:41 PM
You stay-the-course "fans" out there who have been pretending that Herm Edwards deserves to sniff a real NFL coach's s*** deserve this loss. I feel nothing but contempt for any man, woman, or child who sticks by Herm Edward after this. You are not a real fan, and I hope terrible things happen to you.

slc chief
11-02-2008, 04:43 PM
You stay-the-course "fans" out there who have been pretending that Herm Edwards deserves to sniff a real NFL coach's s*** deserve this loss. I feel nothing but contempt for any man, woman, or child who sticks by Herm Edward after this. You are not a real fan, and I hope terrible things happen to you.

dang a little violent. i agree screw herm i do like what chan did today though

wolfpack
11-02-2008, 04:45 PM
what a retarded play call. a screen on the 5 yard line? it had tobe ok`d by hermmie. if not thats 2 weeks in a row chan has mad stupid play calling when the game was in dought.

PawnshopMarimba
11-02-2008, 04:45 PM
That son of a b*tch is out of his element and couldn't coach a little league team. Get him out now, please. It's getting harder and harder for me to tune in every week.

HE DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO WIN A GAME. He cannot do it. He gets on the cusp of actually winning, and then here comes the laxed play-calling. Here comes the BONE HEADED BULLSH*T bizarro-land screen pass on 3rd and 1 inside the 10 yard line when Jamal Charles was lighting up the D. This is horrible. There's absolutely no one, NO ONE to blame for this loss but the coaching staff.

tornadospotter
11-02-2008, 04:46 PM

Take a time out and cool off, thats a little harsh!

I am pizzed of to, but would never wish something bad on anyone.

jmlamerson
11-02-2008, 04:50 PM
[/i][/b]

Take a time out and cool off, thats a little harsh!

I am pizzed of to, but would never wish something bad on anyone.

Why not? If we get rid of all the idiot fans claiming that we're "rebuilding" through a "youth movement" and must "stay the course," then the stands should empty out and we'll get a coach who manages not to be a godd*** moron!

hardcorechiefsfan
11-02-2008, 04:50 PM
That is the most childish thing to say! Who on this site has been raving on about Hermie's wonderous attributes? No one!

jmlamerson
11-02-2008, 04:51 PM
That is the most childish thing to say! Who on this site has been raving on about Hermie's wonderous attributes? No one!

texaschief, grbac, and canada, to name three.

leaves
11-02-2008, 05:00 PM
so really what ur suggesting is that u would like to see something terrible happen to texaschief, grbac, and canada...thats pretty nice.

i agree that the coaching staff is just chumpin week after week, but little excess haste is jus that.

greg3564
11-02-2008, 05:03 PM
Take a deep breath. It's just a game. Life will go on.

jmlamerson
11-02-2008, 05:04 PM
so really what ur suggesting is that u would like to see something terrible happen to texaschief, grbac, and canada...thats pretty nice.

i agree that the coaching staff is just chumpin week after week, but little excess haste is jus that.

Of course I don't want anything bad to happen to them - so long as they admit that Herm is a bad coach and should be fired ASAP.

If they stick by him and this current plan, then yes, I want, not bad, but terrible things to happen to them.

leaves
11-02-2008, 05:06 PM
well, your consistent..i s'pose

tornadospotter
11-02-2008, 05:11 PM
Of course I don't want anything bad to happen to them - so long as they admit that Herm is a bad coach and should be fired ASAP.

If they stick by him and this current plan, then yes, I want, not bad, but terrible things to happen to them.

Well I not very fond of grbac, but I would never want bad things to happen to him. TC I have never met, but still would never want terrible things to happen to him. Canada, I have met, and let me tell you! He is a great person, he is a true Chiefs Fan! I am proud to call him a friend. I hope great things happen to him and his family.:11:

jmlamerson
11-02-2008, 05:14 PM
Well I not very fond of grbac, but I would never want bad things to happen to him. TC I have never met, but still would never want terrible things to happen to him. Canada, I have met, and let me tell you! He is a great person, he is a true Chiefs Fan! I am proud to call him a friend. I hope great things happen to him and his family.:11:
Fine, I'll make an exception for Canada, since you're vouching for him.

No mercy, though, as to the rest.

People, this is a war. It's us (true fans) against the Peterson/Edwards cabal. Sides must be chosen. There is no time for mercy. If we want the Chiefs to be turned arounbd, we must be untied against the greatest threat the Chiefs have faced since Lynn Eliott - Herm Edwards strutting down the sidelines and blowing games.

Chiefs 4
11-02-2008, 05:30 PM
I was one of the "stay the course" fans as recently as the beginning of this season. I've jumped ship. Herman Edwards is among the worst head coaches in the league, definitely bottom 5 or 6 if not the worst. This experiment is over. I wouldn't even wait for the end of the season to dismiss him. This has gotten ridiculous now, embarassing even. Time to sweep things clean. I'd can him and let one of the assistants serve as interim coach. At the send of the season, it's likely the whole bunch will have to go and we start over. Not sure if Peterson has to go with them. Al Saunders should have followed Vermiel---he earned it. Peterson hired a cronie instead. It's really a shame.

okikcfan
11-02-2008, 05:33 PM
I just found this,:lol:

The NFL hands Herm Edwards a one game suspension for impersonating an NFL Coach, however he is still getting paid.
In other news, 'Herms the man' has been located. It seems he has set his email to auto send his retarded remarks to the kcstar at will. 'Herms the man' was found swinging from a street lamp outside arrowhead stadium. By the looks of his rotting carcass, he has been there since week 2.

Posted by: Ken in CO
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/11/5.jpg

nigeriannightmare
11-02-2008, 05:36 PM
This, like last week, is a typical Herm Edwards game. Give you a chance at the end of the game and keep it close. The play that pissed me off was at the end of the 1st half, 4th and 6th at the Tampa 36 or whatever it was, and go for the pooch punt istead of going for the jugular. We are 1-6,what do you have to lose. Absolutely freaking nothing. No matter how good the Chiefs are Herm, will keep us back. HE thinks a 10-6 or an 11-5 season is all you need. Ridiculus, Absurd, and mostly Irritaiting. He doesn't plat to win the game, he plays to give you a CHANCE to win the game

Chiefs 4
11-02-2008, 05:52 PM
Well, that's exactly right. Herm Coaches like it's 1979. Keep it close. Chew up the clock. Defense. Pound it. Problem is that it's not 30 years ago, it's 2008. "Keeping it close" doesn't cut it in this league anymore. Say what you will about Vermeil, but the irony is that Edwards played for him in Philadelphia 30 years ago. As recent coaches, Vermeil reinvented his gameplan into torching other teams and having a feared offense. Edwards on the other hand has a comical offense. Other teams aren't afraid of the Chiefs play calling---they're afraid they'll be laughing too hard to make a tackle. I've been a fan of this team for 36 years, so I wasn't even a fan when they won the Super Bowl. I suffered through the Paul Wiggin years, Frank Gantz, etc. Folks, THIS is rock bottom. Not Wiggin or interim Coach Bettis, certainly not Levy, who actually had them on the right track and was mistakingly fired, not Machovic who was largely sloppy but did get them to the playoffs once. Note Gantz either, or Cunningham even. No, based on the team being relatively modern achievers under Schottenheimer and Vermeil, I contend that Herman Edwards is the worst coach in the history of the franchise. He managed to make the playoffs early on (like he did in NY), but when the team actually became "HIS" they slipped badly, and now are one of the worst teams in pro football. The fade has been fast, painful and humiliating. It's clear he doesn't know how to improve things or how to win games. I don't want to hear the excuse about how young the team is either. The NY Giants were the youngest team in football a couple years ago and they managed to rebuild respectably, and then win a Super Bowl on top of it.

leaves
11-02-2008, 06:22 PM
that is truly the problem. Herm's coaching a young team like its a veteran, hardnosed team. An issue too is the fact that Gun has contemporary defenses, while Chan has some OLDSCHOOL off. plays.

Darth CarlSatan
11-02-2008, 06:28 PM
That son of a b*tch is out of his element and couldn't coach a little league team. Get him out now, please. It's getting harder and harder for me to tune in every week.

HE DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO WIN A GAME. He cannot do it. He gets on the cusp of actually winning, and then here comes the laxed play-calling. Here comes the BONE HEADED BULLSH*T bizarro-land screen pass on 3rd and 1 inside the 10 yard line when Jamal Charles was lighting up the D. This is horrible. There's absolutely no one, NO ONE to blame for this loss but the coaching staff.

Yep; time for the DCS Prophetic Mantra, feel free to sing along!

"Our Players Are Better Than Our Coaches"

Chiefs 4
11-02-2008, 06:54 PM
that is truly the problem. Herm's coaching a young team like its a veteran, hardnosed team. An issue too is the fact that Gun has contemporary defenses, while Chan has some OLDSCHOOL off. plays.

And that falls on the Head Coach (and to an extent, the General Manager). A Head Coach in control of the situation will see to it that the offensive and defensive styles and playcalling complement eachother, not work against eachother. Look at Andy Reid's history with the Eagles. He has good coordinators, but he manages them and his input insures that the team is integrated, not splintered. This type of thinking and ability is apparently lost on Edwards.

Big Daddy Tek
11-02-2008, 07:02 PM
Well you have probably read a few of my posts lately about trashing Herm Edwards. I too believe that he should be fired right after week 17. But the timing of your post is awful. This was probably the best game that Herm has coached since he got here. If it wasnt for a JC fumble and / or a bull**** penalty on TG they had this game won. They had some outstanding play calls at the end of the game that should have sealed the deal. You can say the defense got beat up in the second half, but that was a result of a Flowers injury. Overall great game and great coaching today. Like I said earlier HERM MUST GO for the future, but today give him his credit.

Big Daddy Tek
11-02-2008, 07:07 PM
Originally Posted by PawnshopMarimba http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/redbar/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?p=104802#post104802)

You guys are hilarious today! Last week Herm Edwards completly lost the Jets game with his awful coaching and nobody says anything about it. This week he does the best job hes done this year and you guys are all over him. I hate sticking up for Herm at this point but why dont you bag on Pollard for not being able to tackle anybody at anytime.

jmlamerson
11-02-2008, 07:45 PM
Originally Posted by PawnshopMarimba http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/redbar/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?p=104802#post104802)

You guys are hilarious today! Last week Herm Edwards completly lost the Jets game with his awful coaching and nobody says anything about it. This week he does the best job hes done this year and you guys are all over him. I hate sticking up for Herm at this point but why dont you bag on Pollard for not being able to tackle anybody at anytime.

1. I do bag on Pollard, although I feel bad for him as he's exactly wrong type of SS for the Cover 2 Herm's trying to run.

2. Herm coached (or at least didn't ruin) a good quarter and a half, and then promptly fell apart. His playcalling in the end of the second quarter, and through the whole second half, was abysmal.

3. I bagged on Herm for last week's game, the six weeks before that, and the two years before that. Worst coach in the NFL.

Darth CarlSatan
11-02-2008, 08:09 PM
1. I do bag on Pollard, although I feel bad for him as he's exactly wrong type of SS for the Cover 2 Herm's trying to run.

2. Herm coached (or at least didn't ruin) a good quarter and a half, and then promptly fell apart. His playcalling in the end of the second quarter, and through the whole second half, was abysmal.

3. I bagged on Herm for last week's game, the six weeks before that, and the two years before that. Worst coach in the NFL.

This post is DCS-Approved; rep added!

Canada
11-02-2008, 08:37 PM
texaschief, grbac, and canada, to name three.

You are a ****ing idiot. U don't pay attention to a word anyone says to you. Find me a post where I say I like Herm dipsh!t. You are an ignorant a$$ who sounds more like a raiders fan than a Chiefs fan. I hope you as a fan have had enough and go somewhere else. as$wipe. I don't wish terrible things on anyone, but if they happen to you I probably won't lose any sleep over it.

josh1971
11-02-2008, 08:48 PM

Feelings of Herm aside, and however the chiefs are doing, you are a childish, overly dramatic twit to wish terrible things on any other human being over a GAME!

It's a game, despite your contention that it's war. And to wish terrible things to happen to anyone based over this week to week sporting event is one of the most callous, ridiculous things I've ever read. People shouldn't be abused for believing (or not believing) in Herm Edwards. But they should be for taking something like this so seriously that they would wish terrible things on other people.

You suck at the internet.

JB

jmlamerson
11-02-2008, 08:50 PM
You are a ****ing idiot. U don't pay attention to a word anyone says to you. Find me a post where I say I like Herm dipsh!t. You are an ignorant a$$ who sounds more like a raiders fan than a Chiefs fan. I hope you as a fan have had enough and go somewhere else. as. I don't wish terrible things on anyone, but if they happen to you I probably won't lose any sleep over it.

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? Do you blow your father with that mouth?

jmlamerson
11-02-2008, 08:59 PM
You are a ****ing idiot. U don't pay attention to a word anyone says to you. Find me a post where I say I like Herm dipsh!t. You are an ignorant a$$ who sounds more like a raiders fan than a Chiefs fan. I hope you as a fan have had enough and go somewhere else. as. I don't wish terrible things on anyone, but if they happen to you I probably won't lose any sleep over it.

Oh, and this is the post (among many) of yours that I am referencing:

"I guess you got it all figured out. You know all the wrong moves. You see how guys are going to end up three years down the road. You knew on draft day who the wrong guys were. I am sure that you second guess pretty much everything that has been done over the last few years to get us to this point. It does not take a rocket scientist to figure that out. But these are still your opinions about what should have been done and they are your theories about how their next few years are gonna play out. That is almost the definition of a theory. I wish I believed that JA was the guy who would turn this franchise around and win championships, but the fact is his value at the time was worth the trade for a team that had no one at half the other positions on the field. I wish we could have kept him but trading him to address several needs is the way to rebuild a team.

As far as anyone paying attention expecting this season...I am sure you are someone who has something to pin on management and bit@h and complain about no matter what. I am sure it is easy for you to sit here and say I told ya so just because you complained about everything. But I am sure that you will be here admitting your error in judgement when we have a team that is out lightin' teams up every Sunday."

Really, check out the whole "Herm Coaches the team to another oss" thread for several other examples of your backing the current braintrust of the team.

Darth CarlSatan
11-02-2008, 09:00 PM
Let's get rrready to RRRRRUMBLE!!! LMAO!!!

Chiefs 4
11-02-2008, 09:01 PM
The Herm defenders are going to look back on the season and point to the fact that two QBs, starter and 2nd were out for the year---and point to other injuries as well. Fact is, the QBs were hurt because since Willie Roaf's retirement, the offensive line has declined terribly. The GM and Coaches have failed to address it quickly enough. Croyle is fragile, but I don't care who the QB was---getting sandwiched by 600 pounds of NFL Defense time in and time out will injure even the most durable QBs. In the NFL, injuries are not an excuse. The problem is that Herman Edwards is not a good Head Coach. Carl Peterson made a terrible mistake with this hiring and I wouldn't wait until the end of the season---it's time to make a statement by firing Herman Edwards now. If this game was his best coaching of the year and the team still lost, all the more reason to say goodbye. There's simply no reason to drag this out. I'd probably let Gunther Cunningham be the interim coach then fire the staff at the end of the season and start over. If Peterson is continuing to deny the fact that he made a bad hire, it's time to fire him too. Clean house. At this point, a message has to be sent to players and fans that the owners care about winning.

jmlamerson
11-02-2008, 09:02 PM
Feelings of Herm aside, and however the chiefs are doing, you are a childish, overly dramatic twit to wish terrible things on any other human being over a GAME!

It's a game, despite your contention that it's war. And to wish terrible things to happen to anyone based over this week to week sporting event is one of the most callous, ridiculous things I've ever read. People shouldn't be abused for believing (or not believing) in Herm Edwards. But they should be for taking something like this so seriously that they would wish terrible things on other people.

You suck at the internet.

JB

I was exaggerating a bit, obviously. I am not for the genocide of all Herm supporters.

I can't believe I have to explain that. I'll write to your level for here on out so there's no confusion.

tornadospotter
11-02-2008, 09:23 PM

"I guess you got it all figured out. You know all the wrong moves. You see how guys are going to end up three years down the road. You knew on draft day who the wrong guys were. I am sure that you second guess pretty much everything that has been done over the last few years to get us to this point. It does not take a rocket scientist to figure that out. But these are still your opinions about what should have been done and they are your theories about how their next few years are gonna play out. That is almost the definition of a theory. I wish I believed that JA was the guy who would turn this franchise around and win championships, but the fact is his value at the time was worth the trade for a team that had no one at half the other positions on the field. I wish we could have kept him but trading him to address several needs is the way to rebuild a team.

As far as anyone paying attention expecting this season...I am sure you are someone who has something to pin on management and bit@h and complain about no matter what. I am sure it is easy for you to sit here and say I told ya so just because you complained about everything. But I am sure that you will be here admitting your error in judgement when we have a team that is out lightin' teams up every Sunday."

Really, check out the whole "Herm Coaches the team to another oss" thread for several other examples of your backing the current braintrust of the team.

If you expected any other response from launching a attack on Canada's fandom, and wishing terrible things on him, you will lose. So just do some research before you post or respond to posts. You started this thread by attacking members that have been around longer than you.
I do not think there is any or very many members that are liking hermie, and I do not think any like cp, who is the real problem.

Darth CarlSatan
11-02-2008, 09:33 PM
If you expected any other response from launching a attack on Canada's fandom, and wishing terrible things on him, you will lose. So just do some research before you post or respond to posts. You started this thread by attacking members that have been around longer than you.
I do not think there is any or very many members that are liking hermie, and I do not think any like cp, who is the real problem.

WORD.

Let's just let Herm's pre Chief W/L record do the talking. I do not have it with me at the moment but I have seen it several times, and it is ABYSMAL.

jmlamerson
11-02-2008, 09:34 PM

I didn't attack his or any other person's fandom. Someone asked me who defended Herm on this site, and I named him (among others) because he did, not to impugn him or anyone else.

A drunk idiot who tells me to **** off doesn't deserve my respect.

My initial post was obviously exaggerated. Is it that hard for people to tell?!

Canada
11-02-2008, 10:31 PM
Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? Do you blow your father with that mouth?

Wow...Its such a pain in the a$$ to argue with the truly moronic.

My point in that thread is that you will find a way to blame every single thing that goes wrong on coaching/management. If Croyle got hit by a car you would blame Herm for having a practice. I don't claim that Herm is a good coach. I am defending some of the move that he has made because he brought in some players who will be around when this team gets on the right track. But in your diluted world of Herm hating you are so clouded that you can not give credit for any part where credit is due. We went to OT against the Bucs and lost. There were good things about the game but that is all irrelevant because you hate Herm. WE GET IT MAN!!!! Herm is not the best but this team is at least showing some signs of life. But I guess we should all stop watching and going to games. Then all our problems would be solved. For the record. I don't want Herm as our HC and I don't want CP as out GM but seriously give it a rest man. We know you don't like him or anyone who has anything good to say about him. Please...stop talking now. :bananen_smilies046:

Canada
11-02-2008, 10:36 PM
A drunk idiot who tells me to **** off doesn't deserve my respect.

A drunk idiot, or maybe you are just a little girl that can't handle your beer like a real man. Like I care your respect. I'm not sure how I will ever get any sleep tonite. The internet guy does not respect me...sniff..sniff... Do yourself a favor and stop posting. Just read what others have to say and be quiet.

jmlamerson
11-02-2008, 10:47 PM
A drunk idiot, or maybe you are just a little girl that can't handle your beer like a real man. Like I care your respect. I'm not sure how I will ever get any sleep tonite. The internet guy does not respect me...sniff..sniff... Do yourself a favor and stop posting. Just read what others have to say and be quiet.

Yeah, I'm probably going to keep posting, as I don't care even a little bit about what you want.

You could say that we went to OT against the Bucs. Or you could say that we blew a massive lead against the Bucs. But whatever, a head coach isn't responsible for blowing big leads in winnable games like Herm has for the past two weeks through shoddy clock management.

I don't think you or I have anything useful to say to one another. Let's just leave it at that.

chief31
11-02-2008, 11:07 PM
Aren't there any f***ing Mods around here?!?!?!?!?

Oh... right.

How about we ignore each other for just a couple of hours, so I can get to work, then try to clean it up here?

Canada, I know you were provoked. But you could have handled it better. Although I would have thought I was hallucinating, had you done that.

JMLamerson, yes, Herm sucks farm animals. But you have to know he rules of the forum. We do not allow personal attacks.

You can attack the opinions, but you can't attack the members. It's just messy.

Anyway, Canada isn't particularly pro-Herm. He is just far more forgiving to him than many.

I do have to go to work right now. so try to cool off for a bit?