PDA

View Full Version : Hi Chiefs fans

NKChiefs
11-03-2008, 01:08 AM
Hi everybody,

I have just joined this forum, but have bin a fan since 2003. I come from Denmark, where football is still up and comming :yahoo:
I have bin watching the Superbowl for a lot of years, but in 2003 i really startet to follow the Chiefs.
These last couple of years has bin tough - but hey, you find the real fans when the times get hard :D

Wow a game last night. We deserved better. But these last 2 games have made it exiting to watch the games again.

I look forward to share some time with all you Chiefs fans on ChiefsCrowd :D

/NKChiefs

chief31
11-03-2008, 07:22 AM
Hi everybody,

I have just joined this forum, but have bin a fan since 2003. I come from Denmark, where football is still up and comming :yahoo:
I have bin watching the Superbowl for a lot of years, but in 2003 i really startet to follow the Chiefs.
These last couple of years has bin tough - but hey, you find the real fans when the times get hard :D

Wow a game last night. We deserved better. But these last 2 games have made it exiting to watch the games again.

I look forward to share some time with all you Chiefs fans on ChiefsCrowd :D

/NKChiefs

I am not the one who fills people with hope. I am just not that guy.

But that o-line has done a great job for the past two games. Even the right side of the line. MacIntosh and Jones. Somehow, they have gone from not wanting to even touch a pass-rusher, to NFL professionals.

Same bunch of guys, just playing far more effectively. It baffles me.

I have hope from these past two games.

I am starting to peek at our schedule.

I have all kinds of "what if"s going through my head lately. Like "What if" McIntosh and Jones continue to play well, and Waters and Albert become a force on that left side?

herm is still a worm. But I am excited about this team.

For now.

And welcome aboard, NK Chiefs!!!:welcome:

tornadospotter
11-03-2008, 07:53 AM
:welcome: to the Chiefs Crowd.

Bike
11-03-2008, 08:14 AM
Chiefs finish 9-7 and win the afc worst outright.
What? It could happen. Despite Herm.

NKChiefs
11-03-2008, 08:19 AM
:D Thank you for the welcome

You are right, there is a lot of what if's. But i really hope that the change is comming sneaking in now :) the left side has bin looking way better the last to games, giving Thigpin some time.
And if the D could keep up some of the good work and then dont fail tackles when it really counts.

And no - im no fan of Herm either. His decisions in the play calling, and the way he reacts (or don't) on the side line is just not me.

/NKChiefs

Bike
11-03-2008, 08:30 AM
:D Thank you for the welcome

You are right, there is a lot of what if's. But i really hope that the change is comming sneaking in now :) the left side has bin looking way better the last to games, giving Thigpin some time.
And if the D could keep up some of the good work and then dont fail tackles when it really counts.

And no - im no fan of Herm either. His decisions in the play calling, and the way he reacts (or don't) on the side line is just not me.

/NKChiefs
Very keen observations. The right side of the line has been opening holes last couple games. Our linebackers are playing terrible. Out of position, missed tackles, and giving Garcia all the time he needed. These guys must step up. Let DJ go after the qb...
And Herm...well I can't say anything that hasn't already been said. Herm sucks.:bananen_smilies046: