PDA

View Full Version : This one Stings.....this one stings bad

Sn@keIze
11-03-2008, 03:29 AM
Its 2:29 in the morning. It was hard to bring myself here after the game. I had to give myself time before posting.

I was estatic, joyfull, yelling at the top of my lungs of happiness the at our team...expecially when Thig caught that TD pass. All of it for not.

Then, by the time the game was over...it felt as if my heart was ripped out of my chest.

It reminds me of the Eagles/Chiefs game in 04 (or was 05?). When we were up 26-3.

Im starting to think we are not meant to win. We are here for oppostion for other teams so they have their glory.

Im hurtin..........Im hurtin bad.:sign0080:

Three7s
11-03-2008, 03:36 AM
Its 2:29 in the morning. It was hard to bring myself here after the game. I had to give myself time before posting.

I was estatic, joyfull, yelling at the top of my lungs of happiness the at our team...expecially when Thig caught that TD pass. All of it for not.

Then, by the time the game was over...it felt as if my heart was ripped out of my chest.

It reminds me of the Eagles/Chiefs game in 04 (or was 05?). When we were up 26-3.

Im starting to think we are not meant to win. We are here for oppostion for other teams so they have their glory.

I know how you feel, man. It's not just the loss, for the 2nd week in a row, we out-played the opposition and with nothing to show for it but some stat improvement.

Also, yes, that sickening Eagles game was in 05.

Darth CarlSatan
11-03-2008, 04:06 AM

If you ain't been there already; http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5864

Sn@keIze
11-03-2008, 04:53 AM
You started saying "Mitches postgame comments."

Everything thereafter, was that you or what Mitch said.

I honestly cant be mad at Herm on this one. He wasnt a coward. He threw on first downs more than run. I believe that Thigpen TD Catch was a first down.

I see bout the injuries, had Johnson or Smith been running the ball instead of Charles, we dont fumble and TB doesnt get a TD the next play. Herm didnt fumble the ball at the Chiefs 5 yd. line.

But still, this is the NFL. And if your up 24-3 in Arrowhead the opponents shouldnt come out alive. I guess this Arrowhead thing being the hardest is BS because Im sick of seeing this.

Arrowhead being the hardest and loudest fans my arse!!!!

Thats right I said it.

I dont want anybody to console me or pity me. All I want is wins.

jtandcrew
11-03-2008, 07:59 AM
I cant blame Herm for this loss. The team didnt perform in the 2nd half. I guess they spent their gas in the 1st. It was a shame we couldnt finish. It woulda been a great win.

Bike
11-03-2008, 08:06 AM
The coin flip sure didn't help our cause. Our D was spent....
Great overall effort.

Darth CarlSatan
11-03-2008, 10:54 AM
You started saying "Mitches postgame comments."

Everything thereafter, was that you or what Mitch said.

I honestly cant be mad at Herm on this one. He wasnt a coward. He threw on first downs more than run. I believe that Thigpen TD Catch was a first down.

I see bout the injuries, had Johnson or Smith been running the ball instead of Charles, we dont fumble and TB doesnt get a TD the next play. Herm didnt fumble the ball at the Chiefs 5 yd. line.

But still, this is the NFL. And if your up 24-3 in Arrowhead the opponents shouldnt come out alive. I guess this Arrowhead thing being the hardest is BS because Im sick of seeing this.

Thats right I said it.

I dont want anybody to console me or pity me. All I want is wins.

That post was all me; Mitch had nothing to do with it.
I just listened to his post-game breakdown, and then went to work.

Canada
11-03-2008, 11:25 AM

I was always told that if we did not go to games and buy Chiefs stuff then things would change. I guess Arrowhead not being loud anymore is a by product of what we have to do to get a winning team. But supporting them is definitely not the answer. :bananen_smilies046:

greg3564
11-03-2008, 12:11 PM
I cant blame Herm for this loss. The team didnt perform in the 2nd half. I guess they spent their gas in the 1st. It was a shame we couldnt finish. It woulda been a great win.

Really? Because a good coach finds ways to motivate their team and keep his players focused. Something Herm has been unable to do his entire career.

Bike
11-03-2008, 12:24 PM
Really? Because a good coach finds ways to motivate their team and keep his players focused. Something Herm has been unable to do his entire career.
I agree. The last I checked, a football game is 4 quarters, sometimes more.
Pride and future employment should be enough to keep players focused. But that little 'extra' a good coach/leader brings to his team is severly lacking..
and it shows in flying colors on this team.

greg3564
11-03-2008, 08:34 PM
I agree. The last I checked, a football game is 4 quarters, sometimes more.
Pride and future employment should be enough to keep players focused. But that little 'extra' a good coach/leader brings to his team is severly lacking..
and it shows in flying colors on this team.

Exactly. Say for example, a coach like Gruden, who's down 24-3 and rallies his team back to an OT win.

drstandley31
11-03-2008, 11:59 PM
Not everything that goes wrong is CP's or Herms fault. And this was the first game they showed a little heart. But I don't know how any team loses 2 games in a row with a plus 3 turn over advatage. I think that's impossilble. I expected this young team to lose, but play like then did Sunday. I just didn't want them to adopt Herm's personality. And they have. He has never believed his team can win. And therefore, they can't. I honestly believe that. He knows they can't win, and allows his team to believe that. Gawd I hate that. I've played some and coached some and seen what happens when an team thinks they can't win.....THEY DON'T. I really think we'll see some organizational changes in Jan.

Darth CarlSatan
11-04-2008, 12:09 AM
Not everything that goes wrong is CP's or Herms fault. And this was the first game they showed a little heart. But I don't know how any team loses 2 games in a row with a plus 3 turn over advatage. I think that's impossilble. I expected this young team to lose, but play like then did Sunday. I just didn't want them to adopt Herm's personality. And they have. He has never believed his team can win. And therefore, they can't. I honestly believe that. He knows they can't win, and allows his team to believe that. Gawd I hate that. I've played some and coached some and seen what happens when an team thinks they can't win.....THEY DON'T. I really think we'll see some organizational changes in Jan.

I really think we won't, and it's a damn shame.

PawnshopMarimba
11-04-2008, 04:08 AM

Ding ding ding. We have a winner.

Except for the organizational changes part. That's not going to happen. Sorry.

Canada
11-04-2008, 07:59 AM

Careful...those words will get you attacked around here!! Just a heads up. :bananen_smilies046:

Darth CarlSatan
11-04-2008, 09:37 AM
Careful...those words will get you attacked around here!! Just a heads up. :bananen_smilies046:

I'll acknowledge their ability to draft, it's the REST of the picture that does nothing for me.
Or for the team.
Or for the fans.

Canada
11-04-2008, 10:49 AM
I'll acknowledge their ability to draft, it's the REST of the picture that does nothing for me.
Or for the team.
Or for the fans.

Yeah, well I made the mistake of not blaming everything on Herm and have since been spoken to by mods, had personal harm wished upon me as well as being flamed in several threads. I guess I need to be another mindless a$$ that feels better after blaming everything on Herm and CP. I got a flat tire yesterday. Herms fault. Oh and I had no milk for my coffee this morning. Stupid CP. This site sucks now and needs to be the I hate Herm Site.com. Where true Chiefs fans have no hope. Good luck to you guys!! :bananen_smilies046:

Darth CarlSatan
11-04-2008, 11:05 AM
Yeah, well I made the mistake of not blaming everything on Herm and have since been spoken to by mods, had personal harm wished upon me as well as being flamed in several threads. I guess I need to be another mindless a$$ that feels better after blaming everything on Herm and CP. I got a flat tire yesterday. Herms fault. Oh and I had no milk for my coffee this morning. Stupid CP. This site sucks now and needs to be the I hate Herm Site.com. Where true Chiefs fans have no hope. Good luck to you guys!! :bananen_smilies046:

LOL!!!!!! :funnypost:

Dude, you REALLY miss the days of Large Scale Homerism, don't you? I do too. We'll be back there soon enough.
Look, here's the bottom line; if you give a GM 20 years to do the job and he comes up short, it's only FAIR for the fans to raise h*ll about it.
And as far as Herm goes, one look at his record as a head coach, prior to arriving in KC, should be all a 13-year old needs to see to determine that hiring him is a BAD MOVE.

One day, the Chiefs will be a team again. Until then, I root for and support my favorite players while looking forward to the draft, and forward to the day when all the talent will FINALLY have someone or someones who know what to DO WITH IT.

:bananen_smilies046:

Canada
11-04-2008, 11:13 AM
LOL!!!!!! :funnypost:

Dude, you REALLY miss the days of Large Scale Homerism, don't you? I do too. We'll be back there soon enough.
Look, here's the bottom line; if you give a GM 20 years to do the job and he comes up short, it's only FAIR for the fans to raise h*ll about it.
And as far as Herm goes, one look at his record as a head coach, prior to arriving in KC, should be all a 13-year old needs to see to determine that hiring him is a BAD MOVE.

One day, the Chiefs will be a team again. Until then, I root for and support my favorite players while looking forward to the draft, and forward to the day when all the talent will FINALLY have someone or someones who know what to DO WITH IT.

:bananen_smilies046:

See the thing is...I get it!! I can't express how simple that is. I know, I don't need 48 different people to tell me the same thing in 31 different threads titled "Herm Suck" and "Herm has to go" and "Herm Coaches us to another loss" I KNOW HE SUCKS.

My point however is this. I do not think that Herm is the worst to ever set foot on a football field. I do not always agree with what he does but when you point out something that might not be his fault you get flamed. I think you would be hard pressed to find anyone on this site who does not miss the days of large scale Homerism. You all suffer from it or you are sh!tty fans. I cheer for them to win every single Sunday and I truly believe that they can win every single Sunday(welcome to being a Homer), but if DJ drops an INT in a game then it is Herms fault and if Tony gets a bullsh!t PI call at the end of a game then it is Herms fault.

Just curious but what would everyone have to complain about this week had we pulled the game against the Bucs out? We didn't win by enough?

Where is the thread that talks about all the takeaways our D is getting? Oh wait...nevermind. That couldn't possibly be Herms fault so no one will want to talk about that. Where are the people eating crow about how Kolby and Charles run the ball? Oh wait, we just forget about that stuff when they are wrong Way too many people here spend a week *****ing so they can be the first to say "I told ya so" I think we all know who the 13 year olds are. :beer:

Drunker Hillbilly
11-04-2008, 11:19 AM
See the thing is...I get it!! I can't express how simple that is. I know, I don't need 48 different people to tell me the same thing in 31 different threads titled "Herm Suck" and "Herm has to go" and "Herm Coaches us to another loss" I KNOW HE SUCKS.

My point however is this. I do not think that Herm is the worst to ever set foot on a football field. I do not always agree with what he does but when you point out something that might not be his fault you get flamed. I think you would be hard pressed to find anyone on this site who does not miss the days of large scale Homerism. You all suffer from it or you are sh!tty fans. I cheer for them to win every single Sunday and I truly believe that they can win every single Sunday(welcome to being a Homer), but if DJ drops an INT in a game then it is Herms fault and if Tony gets a bullsh!t PI call at the end of a game then it is Herms fault.

Just curious but what would everyone have to complain about this week had we pulled the game against the Bucs out? We didn't win by enough?

Where is the thread that talks about all the takeaways our D is getting? Oh wait...nevermind. That couldn't possibly be Herms fault so no one will want to talk about that. Where are the people eating crow about how Kolby and Charles run the ball? Oh wait, we just forget about that stuff when they are wrong Way too many people here spend a week *****ing so they can be the first to say "I told ya so" I think we all know who the 13 year olds are. :beer:
Classic Canada!!!!!!! Why don't you start one of these threads you so emphatically want to see?

Canada
11-04-2008, 11:33 AM
Classic Canada!!!!!!! Why don't you start one of these threads you so emphatically want to see?

see! Thanks for being there DH :sign0098:

Canada
11-04-2008, 11:33 AM

ps. I believe that i very simply stated I am tired of getting flamed for it.

Drunker Hillbilly
11-04-2008, 11:45 AM
See what? Just asking a question. I thought your skin was thicker than to worry about someone "flaming" you about your opinion! Which segways beautifully into the fact that your allowed to have your homeristic opinion as I believe Darth stated but you get pissed when others voice their opinions about Herm and CP. Say what you want and let others say what they want. Why get worked up over something someone said if as you say "you know Herm sucks"? Maybe they just aren't as forgiving as you about the two people controlling what happens with this team.

Drunker Hillbilly
11-04-2008, 11:47 AM

ps. I believe that i very simply stated I am tired of getting flamed for it.
Get over it for god sakes!!! People get flamed no matter what they say!! You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all of the people all of the time I think is how it goes!!!!

Canada
11-04-2008, 11:58 AM
See what? Just asking a question. I thought your skin was thicker than to worry about someone "flaming" you about your opinion! Which segways beautifully into the fact that your allowed to have your homeristic opinion as I believe Darth stated but you get pissed when others voice their opinions about Herm and CP. Say what you want and let others say what they want. Why get worked up over something someone said if as you say "you know Herm sucks"? Maybe they just aren't as forgiving as you about the two people controlling what happens with this team.

I am not saying no on e is allowed to have their opinions. I am however tired of the "I know it all because I say Herm Sucks" attitude around here. I get pissed when I voice my opinion and have bodily harm threatened towards me. Sorry if that is not having thick skin. I guess there is not point in coming to a board that is just gonna reapeat the same sh!t over and over again. I am not going to argue it anymore as I am sure it will end with some swearing, I will get called a nurse then get a pm from a mod. I have been down this road enough times. :bananen_smilies046:

Drunker Hillbilly
11-04-2008, 12:10 PM
I am not saying no on e is allowed to have their opinions. I am however tired of the "I know it all because I say Herm Sucks" attitude around here. I get pissed when I voice my opinion and have bodily harm threatened towards me. Sorry if that is not having thick skin. I guess there is not point in coming to a board that is just gonna reapeat the same sh!t over and over again. I am not going to argue it anymore as I am sure it will end with some swearing, I will get called a nurse then get a pm from a mod. I have been down this road enough times. :bananen_smilies046:
Cry me a f*ckin river!!!!!!!! You are as guilty as anyone for some of the same sh*t you are crying about!!! The funniest one is about "being threatened with bodily harm":yahoo: You talk as much or more sh*t and threatened to kick someones *** or meet them anytime as much as anyone on this site! Like the mods say, choose the "ignore" feature and read your own posts so your feelings don't get hurt or don't let the door hit ya on the way out! Nobody is beggin you to stay around so enough with the "this site sucks now" crap and the "good luck to you guys" BS!! If your leavin then leave but get off your hypocritical podeum and man the F*** up!!!

okikcfan
11-04-2008, 12:12 PM

I think if you go back and look at there history and there record, well, it sucks! Did you know that Carl Peterson picked up Herm Edwards as a rookie free agent when carl was with the Eagles many moons ago? There all just a bunch of good ol' boys....Friends to the end and all that sorta BS

Canada
11-04-2008, 12:18 PM
Cry me a f*ckin river!!!!!!!! You are as guilty as anyone for some of the same sh*t you are crying about!!! The funniest one is about "being threatened with bodily harm":yahoo: You talk as much or more sh*t and threatened to kick someones *** or meet them anytime as much as anyone on this site! Like the mods say, choose the "ignore" feature and read your own posts so your feelings don't get hurt or don't let the door hit ya on the way out! Nobody is beggin you to stay around so enough with the "this site sucks now" crap and the "good luck to you guys" BS!! If your leavin then leave but get off your hypocritical podeum and man the F*** up!!!

Wow...it's like I posted my thoughts and look what happens. Who woulda thunk it?

Darth CarlSatan
11-04-2008, 12:21 PM
Wow...it's like I posted my thoughts and look what happens. Who woulda thunk it?
:funnypost::funnypost::funnypost::funnypost:

Drunker Hillbilly
11-04-2008, 12:28 PM
Hypocricy is a beautiful thing!! Did you have a come to god talk this weekend or something because this guy posting is nothing like the guy who has been occupying your name for the last 2 years+!!!

Canada
11-04-2008, 12:28 PM
The funniest one is about "being threatened with bodily harm":yahoo: You talk as much or more sh*t and threatened to kick someones *** or meet them anytime as much as anyone on this site!

Yeah, I said that to someone who said they wanted to fight me. I told them when and where I would be on the weekend of the opener.
"this site sucks now" crap and the "good luck to you guys" BS!! If your leavin then leave but get oof your hypocritical podeum and man the F*** up!!!

I don't know if you noticed but most of the members who made this site hardly ever come here anymore. How many times have you seen Moefoe, Chief31, Chiefster, Guru, Hermhater, Tammietailgator around here? It is because of all the bullsh!t that gets spewed all over the place. I am not claiming to be leaving, just pointing out that several members who made this sie what it is hardly ever post here anymore. I wonder why that is. So thanks for the speech but maybe next time you could be a little clearer on the man the F*** up thing. I mean it is a great way to end your little speech but what does it mean? Are we gonna have another internet type off where you call names and finish posts with gems like Man the F*** Up? :bananen_smilies046:

chief31
11-05-2008, 06:01 AM
WARNING!!! CONTENT IS RATED NC-17 (FOR ADULT LANGUAGE)

YouTube - Christmas vacation

"Where's the Tylenol?"