PDA

View Full Version : Gruden speaks positive.

Darth CarlSatan
11-03-2008, 04:59 PM
In post game comments, Gruden praised the Chiefs twice and said that we are going to be good team.

Not much, but I'll take any praise we can get right now.
Also, highlight reel at NFL.com features an announcer who refers to the "Red Hot Tyler Thigpen".
Other announcer says "What"? First announcer says back; "you heard me".

tornadospotter
11-03-2008, 05:05 PM
In post game comments, Gruden praised the Chiefs twice and said that we are going to be good team.

Also, highlight reel at NFL.com features an announcer who refers to the "Red Hot Tyler Thigpen".

Maybe he is applying for a job? I would trade herm for Gruden.

Sn@keIze
11-03-2008, 05:06 PM

Thanks Darth but Im sick of hearing other Coaches say "Theyll be good", "I tip my hat to em", "give em credit" etc. etc.

I want to be able to see our Coach say things like that after games for a change.

Darth CarlSatan
11-03-2008, 05:09 PM
Thanks Darth but Im sick of hearing other Coaches say "Theyll be good", "I tip my hat to em", "give em credit" etc. etc.

I want to be able to see our Coach say things like that after games for a change.

Our coach WILL do that!*

*In 2010 when we have a different Coach.:D

Sn@keIze
11-03-2008, 05:12 PM
Our coach WILL do that!*

*In 2010 when we have a different Coach.:DBy god it better not be till 2010. Im think more like, I dont know.........how bout tommorrow?:D

Darth CarlSatan
11-03-2008, 05:46 PM
By god it better not be till 2010. Im think more like, I dont know.........how bout tommorrow?:D

That would be great, but I can pretty much all but guarantee we'll be suffering a Carl and Herm 2009 suck-fest as well.

nigeriannightmare
11-03-2008, 06:05 PM
Even if we go 1-15, Herm isn't going anywhere. He has until the end of next season to get things turned around. Gruden was probably saying that to make sure we fans have faith in our head coach.

Darth CarlSatan
11-03-2008, 07:45 PM
Even if we go 1-15, Herm isn't going anywhere. He has until the end of next season to get things turned around. Gruden was probably saying that to make sure we fans have faith in our head coach.

Yep; Clark "cares" so much about these players and us fans, we can pretty much rest-assured that next year will be a win less, no fun having pile of sh*t just like this year.

And maybe if were lucky, Clark's "caring" and Herm's ineptitude can get some of our good players benched for life with career-ending injuries!

Oh GOODY! Is it 2009 yet?

drstandley31
11-04-2008, 12:03 AM
Maybe he is applying for a job? I would trade herm for Gruden.
I've got a buddy that played football with Gruden. I hear he was a crazy MR'er. U D here in OH. Sounds like the kind of guy you'd want to drink a beer with, which he was pretty good (or bad) at so the stories go. Never met the man, but sounds like he's a sparkplug you'd want.

Darth CarlSatan
11-04-2008, 12:13 AM
I've got a buddy that played football with Gruden. I hear he was a crazy MR'er. U D here in OH. Sounds like the kind of guy you'd want to drink a beer with, which he was pretty good (or bad) at so the stories go. Never met the man, but sounds like he's a sparkplug you'd want.

Aggressive and a Winner = My Kind of Coach.

Hey; guess who's a better head coach than Herm?

Gunther Cunningham! ROTFLMAO!!!!!

josh1971
11-04-2008, 01:06 AM

Oh, I was going to say Frank Gansz :bananen_smilies046:

jb

hardcorechiefsfan
11-07-2008, 11:13 AM

Ouch! I thought Gunther was the worst HC until Hermie.

okikcfan
11-09-2008, 02:20 PM
Before the season started, before the draft, Herm wanted to rebuild, Clark said OK BUT we MUST see progress in the 2008 season, We Have Not!! I think both Carl and Himroid will be gone at seasons end!!!

NKChiefs
11-09-2008, 02:27 PM
I think both Carl and Himroid will be gone at seasons end!!!

I really hope you are right, but im not shure that we are that lucky.

Darth CarlSatan
11-09-2008, 02:31 PM
Before the season started, before the draft, Herm wanted to rebuild, Clark said OK BUT we MUST see progress in the 2008 season, We Have Not!! I think both Carl and Himroid will be gone at seasons end!!!

If things continue as they have under Thigpen, Clark will see his "results" in the improved offense. Herm and Carl's contracts will run their course, and Gunther will be shown the door.

"It will take an Act Of God to see Carl and Herm's contracts cut short"-DCS.

Memorize it, and file it away.

okikcfan
11-09-2008, 02:48 PM

Memorize it, and file it away.[/quote]

For our sake I really hope your wrong, People aka the fans are pissed and Clark knows it. How long is he willing to let this go on? Its all about money! Fans don't show for the games, Games don't get shown on the network, money is lost. I'm sure he has lost a big chunk in the market already, how much more can he affoed to lose?

okikcfan
11-09-2008, 02:52 PM
Affoed, thats my new word for the day:bananen_smilies046: :drunkhb: :yahoo:

Darth CarlSatan
11-09-2008, 02:53 PM

Memorize it, and file it away.

For our sake I really hope your wrong, People aka the fans are pissed and Clark knows it. How long is he willing to let this go on? Its all about money! Fans don't show for the games, Games don't get shown on the network, money is lost. I'm sure he has lost a big chunk in the market already, how much more can he affoed to lose?[/quote]

It's unfair to the fans AND the players. We've got talent here, they're just not being selected to start, or being coached worth a damn at ALL levels of coaching.
I hope I'm wrong too.