PDA

View Full Version : LJ

drstandley31
11-09-2008, 05:14 PM
Maybe if he was interested in earning the 26M they gave him, we'd have a running game that might put this game away. But no, freakin disgrace to this team mates, fans, NFL, family, and maybe himself. But he obviously has so little self respect that he doesn't care. How many games has he played since his big contract? Would rather hassle women in bars than play football. Couldn't care less if he never plays again. Hope he doesn't. I'm tired of the act. Thanks for nothing LJ!!! M F'er

okikcfan
11-09-2008, 05:26 PM
Maybe if he was interested in earning the 26M they gave him, we'd have a running game that might put this game away. But no, freakin disgrace to this team mates, fans, NFL, family, and maybe himself. But he obviously has so little self respect that he doesn't care. How many games has he played since his big contract? Would rather hassle women in bars than play football. Couldn't care less if he never plays again. Hope he doesn't. I'm tired of the act. Thanks for nothing LJ!!! M F'er

I may be wrong but I think he's under a team suspension untill further notice........I think he'll be cut by years end...

drstandley31
11-09-2008, 05:35 PM
I may be wrong but I think he's under a team suspension untill further notice........I think he'll be cut by years end...
Today's a league suspension. Either way, he's put himself in a position to not help this team. And we lost a back today because of it.

jmlamerson
11-09-2008, 05:38 PM

I'm not trying to defend LJ too much, because he's not worth the money we paid him.

But, we knew when we resigned him that (1) he had a history of bad attitude; and (2) his legs were probably shot after 416 carries. It's management's fault for tying up that much money in him (or any RB, really), instead of trading him to GB for a 1st rounder.

And let's face it, every runner who's ran behind our o-line this year has been injured so far. I don't see LJ in the game being that much help.

drstandley31
11-09-2008, 06:45 PM
I'm not trying to defend LJ too much, because he's not worth the money we paid him.

But, we knew when we resigned him that (1) he had a history of bad attitude; and (2) his legs were probably shot after 416 carries. It's management's fault for tying up that much money in him (or any RB, really), instead of trading him to GB for a 1st rounder.

And let's face it, every runner who's ran behind our o-line this year has been injured so far. I don't see LJ in the game being that much help.

You don't see a RB of his size and speed being that much help? How many times today have we been 3rd and short and have no big back to go to? You've got to be kidding. You need that threat.

jmlamerson
11-09-2008, 07:12 PM
You don't see a RB of his size and speed being that much help? How many times today have we been 3rd and short and have no big back to go to? You've got to be kidding. You need that threat.

I think you missed my point. If LJ had played behind our line for the past couple games, he would be out with injury as opposed to suspension.

slc chief
11-09-2008, 07:26 PM
I think you missed my point. If LJ had played behind our line for the past couple games, he would be out with injury as opposed to suspension.

what is wrong with our o-line the last couple of games they arev on the upside actually watch a game you will know

jmlamerson
11-09-2008, 07:28 PM
what is wrong with our o-line the last couple of games they arev on the upside actually watch a game you will know

They're pass blocking OK, but they're run blocking horribly. Smith and Charles have both gone down in the past two weeks. You want to bet LJ wouldn't have too?

drstandley31
11-09-2008, 07:28 PM

Exactly. and also, he can't do anything from the bench, so being on the field is a little better than not playing at all. That's just nuts. And with a back like that, that we've already paid for, we probably win today. G D it!!

jmlamerson
11-09-2008, 07:31 PM
Exactly. and also, he can't do anything from the bench, so being on the field is a little better than not playing at all. That's just nuts. And with a back like that, that we've already paid for, we probably win today. G D it!!

We aren't winning any games with that mental midget as our HC.

drstandley31
11-09-2008, 07:33 PM

A(F'n)men

slc chief
11-09-2008, 07:35 PM
They're pass blocking OK, but they're run blocking horribly. Smith and Charles have both gone down in the past two weeks. You want to bet LJ wouldn't have too?

you said it injuries are to blame wich comes down to fatigue not blocking every rb in the league knows what they are getting into when they become an hb back in the nfl keep your body in shape and take the punishment dont blame the injuries on the o-line maybe a qb but get that crap out of here blaming the o- line for a rbs injury come on

chief31
11-10-2008, 04:03 AM

No.

If you look at our first six games, when we did have LJ, and compare to the past three games, doesn't it seem like we are better-off without him?

I could do without such a personality on the team. And, apparently, so could The Chiefs.

Sn@keIze
11-10-2008, 05:07 AM
We need LJ and I looked foward to seeing him back.

No hes not worth the $$, but the Chiefs will get some of that back.

When LJ takes the field, his team mates will have his back. They know that LJ knows he messed up. But they also know hes not Jesus Christ.

hardcorechiefsfan
11-10-2008, 06:11 AM
How many games has he played since his big contract? Would rather hassle women in bars than play football. Couldn't care less if he never plays again. Hope he doesn't. I'm tired of the act. Thanks for nothing LJ!!! M F'er
Why should he play? I'm sure he's thinking about the nice hefty contract he got and he is going to get most of it anyway if he never played another game with the chiefs.
Good riddance to him!

drstandley31
11-10-2008, 11:20 PM
Yep, got that right.

Sn@keIze
11-11-2008, 12:22 AM
When some of you numbnuts get off slammin LJ. Why dont you look up where LJ was ranked in yds. in the AFC before he got benched.

OH but hes got a bad personality...................
boobity freakin hoo!!Cry me a friggin river.

Bike
11-11-2008, 02:17 AM
When some of you numbnuts get off slammin LJ. Why dont you look up where LJ was ranked in yds. in the AFC before he got benched.

Sounds like you're the one doin' the cryin'...
I say eat his contract and trade him for a heaping pile of hot steaming sh!t.

Sn@keIze
11-11-2008, 02:25 AM
Sounds like you're the one doin' the cryin'...
I say eat his contract and trade him for a heaping pile of hot steaming sh!t.Not cryin, Stickin up for him.

They will get some of the doe back. Until then, hes got some skill in him and lets use while we have it.

Herm says not to start him. Well in case you havent noticed, Herms a worthless coach. Wrong in bout every decision hes made. So go ahead....agree with Hermy....it doesnt say much for your insight tho.

chief31
11-11-2008, 02:35 AM

You can look at the rankings, see that he was ranked #1 in the AFC, and just tell me that "It is what is". But "what it is", is just a mask.

LJ had one good game, and some 'gimmee' yards late in the Falcons game. Meanwhile, the rest of the AFCs backs were injured and/or sharing carries in a two-HB offense.

One big game, some gimme yards, and three horrible games really isn't impressive. In fact, it pretty-much sucks a**.

But, then you see the mask of being the conference leader, and try to say that that means he has been the best? You keep that. I like how this team has played since he has been out, alot better than how they were playing with him.

If Usama Bin Laden were starting at QB for us, would you root for him?

It's difficult to root for someone who you just don't like.

Obviously, Bin Laden is far worse than LJ. (Hence nobody demanding an LJ beheading) But the reasoning is the same.

Bike
11-11-2008, 02:35 AM
Not cryin, Stickin up for him.

They will get some of the doe back. Until then, hes got some skill in him and lets use while we have it.

Herm says not to start him. Well in case you havent noticed, Herms a worthless coach. Wrong in bout every decision hes made. So go ahead....agree with Hermy....it doesnt say much for your insight tho.
He's better than anything we got at the moment. I say use him to get some kinda return on the 47 mil., but his best days are behind him...

Bike
11-11-2008, 02:44 AM

A qb with a rocket propelled grenade launcher? Could cause a lot of defensive coordinaters to stand up and take notice!!:bananen_smilies046:

Sn@keIze
11-11-2008, 02:59 AM
You can look at the rankings, see that he was ranked #1 in the AFC, and just tell me that "It is what is". But "what it is", is just a mask.

LJ had one good game, and some 'gimmee' yards late in the Falcons game. Meanwhile, the rest of the AFCs backs were injured and/or sharing carries in a two-HB offense.

It's difficult to root for someone who you just don't like.
Thank you, #1 in the AFC.

One good game? Rushing for nearly 200 yds (even gainst the Broncs Rush D) is saying something. And the 121 yds gainst the Falcs? Those arent "gimmee yards." Do you really think THIS offensive line gives "gimmee yds."? Then where are Kolby, Charles or Battles "gimmee yds."? Plus he rush for 70 plus yds in the Pats game (12th Rush D in the league). Which kept us in the game.

I understand your rooting for someone you dont like comment tho....Im just askin for us as fans to show some leaniancy to LJ because the media can make it seem worse than it is. He didnt kill anybody like Leonard Little or Ray Lewis.

chief31
11-11-2008, 03:32 AM
Thank you, #1 in the AFC.

One good game? Rushing for nearly 200 yds (even gainst the Broncs Rush D) is saying something.

It's saying that he had one good game.

And the 121 yds gainst the Falcs? Those arent "gimmee yards." Do you really think THIS offensive line gives "gimmee yds."?

The falcons gave him those yards, because they were up by more than a dozen, and dropping back into somewhat of a prevent.

He had 19 yards rushing at Halftime, with a score of 24-7. That means that 102 of thsoe yards came after The Falcons went to pass defense mode.

Then where are Kolby, Charles or Battles "gimmee yds."?

They had eight carries, for 45 yards. (5.5 YPC, Vs 5.0 for LJ.)

Plus he rush for 70 plus yds in the Pats game (12th Rush D in the league). Which kept us in the game.

Far from amazing. (3.3 YPC)

I understand your rooting for someone you dont like comment tho....Im just askin for us as fans to show some leaniancy to LJ because the media can make it seem worse than it is. He didnt kill anybody like Leonard Little or Ray Lewis.

And 19 carries, for 22 yards between the other two games. That's a yard per carry. If you are going to give him all the credit for the good game, then he gets all the credit for this too.

Personally, I prefer to give all rushing credit to blocking. But this can work for the sake of this discussion.

I have liked him less and less each season. And, if we are going to make blind assumptions like those, then LJ beats women, makes-up hateful 'rap' songs about Priest Holmes, is a racist.

(He actually said that he could never connect with a white coach the same as a black coach.)

Just because someone else has done worse, doesn't make LJs personailty any more likable to me. And, instead of getting past the issues that he has, he just continues to pile onto it.

Like I said, it would take awhile for him to win me back.

Sn@keIze
11-11-2008, 03:57 AM
, if we are going to make blind assumptions like those, then LJ beats women, makes-up hateful 'rap' songs about Priest Holmes, is a racist.

(He actually said that he could never connect with a white coach the same as a black coach.)

Just because someone else has done worse, doesn't make LJs personailty any more likable to me. And, instead of getting past the issues that he has, he just continues to pile onto it.

Like I said, it would take awhile for him to win me back.Whos making blind assumptions? Cuz I sure the hell aint. Leading the AFC in yds is leading the AFC in yds..........period.

It would take more than awhile for him to win your favor back. If he ran for 121 yds on another team then Im sure youll just make another excuse why LJ doesnt deserve any credit.

chief31
11-11-2008, 04:17 AM
Whos making blind assumptions? Cuz I sure the hell aint. Leading the AFC in yds is leading the AFC in yds..........period.

It would take more than awhile for him to win your favor back. If he ran for 121 yds on another team then Im sure youll just make another excuse why LJ doesnt deserve any credit.

Are you at all ready to give him credit for sucking so bad for the majority of the past two years? And, since we are giving LJ all the credit, how well has he done over the past three games?

All you are doing is giving LJ credit for any good that happens anywhere near him, while shedding blame for the bad things that happen, onto everyone else.

He didnt kill anybody like Ray Lewis.

Ahem... Blind assumption.

chief31
11-11-2008, 04:23 AM
Whos making blind assumptions? Cuz I sure the hell aint. Leading the AFC in yds is leading the AFC in yds..........period.

No it is not. That's ridiculous. So, leading the AFC in rushing with 2500 yard would be equal to leading the AFC in rushing with 850 yards?!?!?!?

It would take more than awhile for him to win your favor back.

If he ran for 121 yds on another team then Im sure youll just make another excuse why LJ doesnt deserve any credit.

And how many assuptions did you make here?!?!?!

Bike
11-11-2008, 08:48 AM
He didnt kill anybody like Leonard Little or Ray Lewis.

This is outstanding news!! I want to be the first to congratulate LJ for his refraining from killing
people!?!?:sign0153: :sign0098:
LJ you da man!!!!!!!!:bananen_smilies046:

Bike
11-11-2008, 09:21 AM
Are you at all ready to give him credit for sucking so bad for the majority of the past two years?
Absolutely!! LJ deserves another 47 mil contract extension for the successful completion of the
No Kill Program. Congrats!:bananen_smilies046:

He didnt kill anybody like Leonard Little or Ray Lewis.
Simply an awesome achievement!!!:drunkhb:

Drunker Hillbilly
11-11-2008, 11:23 AM
I would like to know how the LJ haters felt when he came in when Priest got hurt and DOMINATED the league? 31 will say it was ALL blocking I know, but he was the same guy then with the same personality and character! No haters back then ALL were lovin it!

jmlamerson
11-11-2008, 02:54 PM
I would like to know how the LJ haters felt when he came in when Priest got hurt and DOMINATED the league? 31 will say it was ALL blocking I know, but he was the same guy then with the same personality and character! No haters back then ALL were lovin it!

LJ was a trooper until he ran 416 times in a season. He demanded (and I can't blame him) a gigantic contract if that was expected to be his workload. He's never been the same since either off or on the field.

Canada
11-11-2008, 02:56 PM

I thought LJ was a douche then too. Laughed my a$$ off when DV told him to take off his diaper. :lol: Good RB always a douche bag!! :bananen_smilies046:

Drunker Hillbilly
11-11-2008, 02:57 PM
I thought LJ was a douche then too. Laughed my a$$ off when DV told him to take off his diaper. :lol: Good RB always a douche bag!! :bananen_smilies046:
Ok. Whatever.

Canada
11-11-2008, 02:58 PM
Ok. Whatever.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sn@keIze
11-11-2008, 04:50 PM
I thought LJ was a douche then too. Laughed my a$$ off when DV told him to take off his diaper. :lol: Good RB always a douche bag!! :bananen_smilies046:DV said that to light a fire under him.

A pissed off LJ is better. So long as he keeps it on the field.