PDA

View Full Version : Good Bye Herm!!!!!!!!!

rustfan76
11-09-2008, 07:23 PM
Herm has got to go. Kick the extra point and go to OT!!! Why does this guy still have a job?:sign0153:

slc chief
11-09-2008, 07:27 PM
Herm has got to go. Kick the extra point and go to OT!!! Why does this guy still have a job?:sign0153:
i am soooooooooooooo pissed right now total bull s##t f you herm you freakin clown

okikcfan
11-09-2008, 07:29 PM
Can we ALL email arrowhead shouting for Herms head!!!!

drstandley31
11-09-2008, 07:35 PM

Even in loss, GAWD I love that picture you have on your posts!!!

rustfan76
11-09-2008, 07:37 PM
Thigpen showed unbelievable composure on that last drive to have it end that way. Give him the chance to do it again in OT, and show even more that he is the leader of this team. Not Croyle. After the last couple of weeks, I think we have our QB of the future.

frazier1te
11-09-2008, 07:41 PM

Should we have to???

Any organization dedicated to winning would have sent Herm packing long before this. The play calling he has shown since his tenure here has been absolutely disgusting!

Herm should have been outta here a LONGGGG time ago. But then again, you just have to go the first sentence of my response to understand why he is still here. It's the same reason why King Carl is still here. Where is the dedication to winning?

I want to be put into a cryogenic state, not to be revived until both Carl and Hermie are gone. I am afraid that is simply not going to happen in my lifetime...

Until then, hit me again:
:drunkhb:
Tank
Tank
Tank

Bike
11-10-2008, 05:09 AM
OK genius. 1-7, on the road and you wouldn't go for the win??? Our defense was spent with half of them on the sidelines with injuries. No way we coulda stopped bolts from kicking fg in ot to win the game. Herm made the right decision this time in going for the win....
What would you had said if we made the 2 point conversion??

NKChiefs
11-10-2008, 05:42 AM
OK genius. 1-7, on the road and you wouldn't go for the win??? Our defense was spent with half of them on the sidelines with injuries. No way we coulda stopped bolts from kicking fg in ot to win the game. Herm made the right decision this time in going for the win....
What would you had said if we made the 2 point conversion??

Even though im no "Herm Fan", i have to agree on this one.
I think it was the right thing to do, when you look at our defense, and when you think about how the game had developed.
And then again, i think this team need some confidence, and i think that Herm signalled that to them (that he has that), by choosing to go for 2.

hardcorechiefsfan
11-10-2008, 05:58 AM
Are you kidding me??? The chiefs don't have the best record when it comes to overtimes, I don't remember a OT that the chiefs have actually won. OT's don't mean a thing if the chiefs can't score first!

Bike
11-10-2008, 06:22 AM
Are you kidding me??? The chiefs don't have the best record when it comes to overtimes, I don't remember a OT that the chiefs have actually won. OT's don't mean a thing if the chiefs can't score first!
I don't remember a GAME the Chiefs actually won!!:bananen_smilies046:

Three7s
11-10-2008, 02:21 PM
We beat the Packers in OT, back in 03!.

rustfan76
11-10-2008, 02:51 PM
They stopped SD at the end to get the ball back and drive for a TD, most of the time the team that scores last to send a game to OT has momentum going into OT. Coin flip is 50/50 , missed 2 pt conversion is a loss either way. And , yes even if they would have got it . I still would say it was a bad call. That shows no confidence in your team . And , I don't appreciate the sarcasm calling me a "genius". I have been a football fan for 25 years, not just a Chiefs fan. I know how the game is supposed to be played. I also seem to remember just a few weeks ago Shannahan catching flack for going for two against SD even though they made it.

wolfpack
11-10-2008, 03:55 PM
going for 2 was best for the chiefs. like others have said the defense couldn`t have stopped the bolts in OT,to banged up. i think if Thigpen would have had more experence than the throw might have been better. atleast its the first time that i can remember hermmie grew a pair.

Canada
11-10-2008, 04:49 PM
Donkies

CHIEFS_FN_ROCK
11-10-2008, 08:21 PM
I didnt get to watch the game but they switched to the game at the end and when i seen that herm was goin for it i was like HELL YEAH!! Finaly he had his Poop in a group.What do we have to lose but a #1 in a draft! and thats if the lions win one! I can almost bet the PPL on here saying why did he go for it was wanting him to go for it then!!!

hardcorechiefsfan
11-10-2008, 10:35 PM
I don't remember a GAME the Chiefs actually won!!:bananen_smilies046:
Yeah, it does seem like forever since they won.

jmlamerson
11-10-2008, 10:39 PM
Yeah, it does seem like forever since they won.

They win a game every year! It's like Christmas. If it happened every week, we wouldn't think it's that special.

Bike
11-10-2008, 10:54 PM
They win a game every year! It's like Christmas. If it happened every week, we wouldn't think it's that special.
I would!!!!

Chiefster
11-10-2008, 11:36 PM

Our chances going for two are as about as good as winning in OT, I still would have liked to see him not go for two in that situation though.

chief31
11-11-2008, 03:41 AM
They stopped SD at the end to get the ball back and drive for a TD,

Stopping an offense that is trying to 'run out the clock' isn't the same as stopping an offense that is trying to score to win.

I just don't think that that "stop" really counts as genuinely stopping the opposing offense.

most of the time the team that scores last to send a game to OT has momentum going into OT. Coin flip is 50/50 , missed 2 pt conversion is a loss either way. And , yes even if they would have got it . I still would say it was a bad call. That shows no confidence in your team . And , I don't appreciate the sarcasm calling me a "genius". I have been a football fan for 25 years, not just a Chiefs fan. I know how the game is supposed to be played. I also seem to remember just a few weeks ago Shannahan catching flack for going for two against SD even though they made it.

Denver was at home. Thus breaking the "Go for it on the road/Go for OT at home" rule.

Guru
11-11-2008, 07:01 AM
Our D had no gas left in the tank and a few key injuries added to the injuries they already had. Yeah, you go for 2 there. Plus, we were 1-7. What the hell do you have to lose?

Pro_Angler
11-11-2008, 12:48 PM
Herm isnt going anywheres, unfortunately.

Chiefster
11-11-2008, 10:54 PM
Our D had no gas left in the tank and a few key injuries added to the injuries they already had. Yeah, you go for 2 there. Plus, we were 1-7. What the hell do you have to lose?

Good point.

I still wanted him to just kick the extra point, in the off chance that we win the toss and and get the ball first I think we still could have moved the ball into field goal range and possibly won. However, I guess the chances of losing the toss and putting our defense back on the field are just as great.