PDA

View Full Version : Mark Bradley

Nel Toille
11-09-2008, 08:21 PM
This guy deserves some serious props. I have a friend who is a huge Bears fan and I said to him last week "Hey, thanks for releasing Bradley. He's working out great for us". He said "Who?". Talk about finding a diamond in the rough. If Bradley and Thigpen end up becoming the playmakers they're hinting at, then Ray Farmer deserves a raise.

tornadospotter
11-09-2008, 08:26 PM
I am liking Bradley also.

gcsofa
11-09-2008, 10:04 PM
A Bowe & Bradley duo could be and currently is pretty darn good!

Coach
11-09-2008, 10:06 PM
Bradley is playing great. I think he is a byproduct of Thigpen's success, but it could be the other way around.

jap1
11-09-2008, 10:10 PM
Bradley is playing great. I think he is a byproduct of Thigpen's success, but it could be the other way around.

Either way I'll take it!!!

TRB05
11-09-2008, 11:06 PM
Impressive so far. He really looks like someone the defense has to be aware of when he's out there. I wonder what happened in Chicago, though...was it just injuries?

I'm impressed so far, I hope he keeps it up. Devard who?

jmlamerson
11-09-2008, 11:11 PM
Impressive so far. He really looks like someone the defense has to be aware of when he's out there. I wonder what happened in Chicago, though...was it just injuries?

I'm impressed so far, I hope he keeps it up. Devard who?

Chicago is where WRs go to die.

OTR Chiefs fan
11-09-2008, 11:23 PM
Bradley certainly looks like a ligit WR. What I like about it is that defenses won't be able to key solely on Bowe and Gonzalez, opening up the possibilities of one on one match ups. :D

Chiefster
11-09-2008, 11:55 PM
It'd be nice to finally have a one-two punch at wide receiver.

KottkeKU
11-10-2008, 12:55 AM
Bradley was a 2nd round draft pick a few years ago from Oklahoma...so hes got talent....and CHI has never had a good offense in the last few years, nor a good QB. Thigpen is a more accurate passer than the Chi qb's at that time, and Bradley is flourishing opposite of a legit WR (Bowe) which Chi also never had...

It seems like the general census among nfl analysts is that we are going to be a good team when these kids grow up....i think we have to be a little more patient for Herm and his crew...everyone expects us to make changes all the time when things go bad, which is true to some extent. But i think Herm is "slowly" building a young talented team...we have gotten alot better from the first four or five games, compared to the last two or three

We need some friggin linebackers though...

Seek
11-10-2008, 09:15 AM
This guy deserves some serious props. I have a friend who is a huge Bears fan and I said to him last week "Hey, thanks for releasing Bradley. He's working out great for us". He said "Who?". Talk about finding a diamond in the rough. If Bradley and Thigpen end up becoming the playmakers they're hinting at, then Ray Farmer deserves a raise.

Your friend is not a die hard Bears fan then if he or she didn't know who Mark Bradley was. He was their anticipated #1 receiver last year when an injury set him back.

Reports from the Bears is that Lovie Smith wanted to keep Bradley because of his talent but Bradley made enemies with the players and had to be cut to save the locker room.

The reports also believe that Lovie called Herm and told him to pick up Bradley with a full recommendation of his talent.

lets just hope Bradley doesn't make enemies by sleeping with the players wive's IE Joe Horn.