PDA

View Full Version : Thigpen gave me 30 Fantasy points today !

YZILLA
11-09-2008, 09:19 PM
I benched Peyton Manning for thigpen today and I came out the winner as Thigpen gave me 30 points today . compared to 27 from manning. I would have won big but chris johnson didnt do ****. and Lee Evans sucked today.

Coach
11-09-2008, 10:00 PM
I wouldn't make a habit of sitting Manning to play Thigpen. But congrats, you look like a genious.

YZILLA
11-10-2008, 02:07 AM
I was pretty damn nervous before the game started thinking I was Jinxing Thigpen . LOL , I normally would never drop Peyton. but I had a hunch and ran with it.

hardcorechiefsfan
11-10-2008, 08:26 AM
I benched Peyton Manning for thigpen today and I came out the winner as Thigpen gave me 30 points today . compared to 27 from manning. I would have won big but chris johnson didnt do ****. and Lee Evans sucked today.
:yahoo: WTG zilla:yahoo:
I have thought about trying fantasy football but the price sorta stops me. Sounds like it is fun.

yashi
11-10-2008, 09:50 AM
You benched Manning for Thigpen???

wow you're looking like a fantasy mastermind now, though Manning had a really good game too. I also started Thigpen, and he gave me 41 points in my league. I was facing the guy that had Rivers and beat him :D

chief31
11-11-2008, 04:27 AM
:yahoo: WTG zilla:yahoo:
I have thought about trying fantasy football but the price sorta stops me. Sounds like it is fun.

FREE is too high a price?

YZILLA
11-14-2008, 04:25 AM
Yeah I am on a free yahoo fantasy league with about 8 guys . Although I paid extra for stat tracker because im really pumped up on gameday and cant wait for the final tally and like up to the minute stats.

hardcorechiefsfan
11-14-2008, 12:46 PM
FREE is too high a price?
The NFL Fantasy football you have to pay I think about $39-something.

Yeah I am on a free yahoo fantasy league with about 8 guys . Although I paid extra for stat tracker because im really pumped up on gameday and cant wait for the final tally and like up to the minute stats.
Can get the stat thingy on the KCchiefs.com site or the pulse. Tell me some more about the yahoo fantasy football thingy. I'm interested if I don't have to fork out any money.

yashi
11-14-2008, 12:48 PM
Pretty simple really....

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/

too late to sign up this year, but you could also play fantasy other sports there.

rbedgood
11-15-2008, 02:16 AM
^^Yep we even have a league of guys from here and Goal-line Blitz. I think we could fill it up from mostly here next season!?

Current standings are

1) Kodiak Grizzlies (that's me)
2) RAIDAS (my cousin)
3) FirstDownSyndrome (guy from GLB, Chiefs fan)
4) Ottawa Chiefs (Chief31)
5) Cardinals (guy from GLB)
6) Chiefs 08-09 (Mclovin)
7) Longnecks (Moefoe)
8) Vikings (another guy from GLB)
9) The Unabombers (a co-worker of mine)
10) Da Looseones (not sure who this is)
11) Ryan Grants Crew (guy from GLB)
12) The Kickers (guy from GLB)
13) TailgatorsGoneWild (Tammy)
14) Eagles (guy from GLB)

slc chief
11-15-2008, 05:49 AM
i was thinking about picking thigpen up but i have warner and brees hard to bench them i hope lj can step it up now as he is still on my roster

chief31
11-15-2008, 06:17 PM
i was thinking about picking thigpen up but i have warner and brees hard to bench them i hope lj can step it up now as he is still on my roster
Given that situation, I would try to pick him up, and use one of the other two as trade-bait. Either would bring alot of attention.