PDA

View Full Version : Playoff team projection at this point

IlovetheChiefs
11-10-2008, 10:32 PM
Here's my assessment of who the most likely playoff teams will be:

Division winners: (NFC) Giants, Bears, Panthers, Cardinals.

Wild cards: (NFC) 2 of the following 3: Redskins, Bucs, Falcons.

I say both the Cowgirls and Eagles don't qualify for post season. Neither for the Packers and Vikings.

Division winners: (AFC) Patriots (but the entire East looks totally up for grabs), Titans, Steelers/Ravens (toss up), Donks/Dolts (toss up)

Wild cards: (AFC) Jets and either the Colts or the one of the Ravens/Steelers that does not win the division. Fubbalo and Miami with a shot too.

(Chiefs still can run the table and thus finish in a 3 way tie at 8-8 and then win the division because of beating Denver twice. :) )

hardcorechiefsfan
11-10-2008, 10:48 PM
(Chiefs still can run the table and thus finish in a 3 way tie at 8-8 and then win the division because of beating Denver twice. :) )
I'm sorry but I don't think that this young team can beat the Broncos in Denver. The last time the chiefs have won in Denver, it took Joe Montana as QB and we had veterans that were doing a excellent job.
I can't remember how playoffs went that year though.

Bike
11-10-2008, 10:49 PM
Awesome, Chiefs 1-8 and have a shot at the division!!!

hardcorechiefsfan
11-10-2008, 10:58 PM
:yahoo: Go! CHIEFS Go!:yahoo:
:yahoo: ON TO THE SUPERBOWL!:yahoo:

tornadospotter
11-11-2008, 09:06 AM

:yahoo: Go! CHIEFS Go!:yahoo:
:yahoo: ON TO THE SUPERBOWL!:yahoo:
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Start the War Drums!!! :lol:

IlovetheChiefs
11-11-2008, 06:32 PM
I'm sorry but I don't think that this young team can beat the Broncos in Denver. The last time the chiefs have won in Denver, it took Joe Montana as QB and we had veterans that were doing a excellent job.

Just was adding that in for fun. That if we ran the table it would include another win against Denver and thus we'd win a tie break if they and SD go 8-8 (which is a possibility the way those 2 are playing). But of course I don't really expect we're going to run the table. But as a Chiefs lover it's fun to say because it'd be so awesome if that did happen. :)

Oh btw, we last won at Denver in 2000 with Elvis Grbac at the helm.

Sn@keIze
11-11-2008, 06:46 PM
AFC
AFC West: Donks

AFC East: Pats

AFC North: Steelers

AFC South: Titans

WildCards: Jets and Colts

NFC
NFC West: Cards

NFC East: Giants

NFC North: Lions..just kidding:D .....Packers

NFC South: Falcons

WildCards: Panthers and Vikings

There it is boys and girls, your welcome. Oh and the G-men beat the Titans in the SB.

AkChief49
11-12-2008, 03:51 AM
'94-Montana '95- Bono, and '99 & '00-E.G. In the last 24 years, these are the years we won in Donk land:D