PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Fanssssssss

FalconMan
11-13-2008, 01:26 PM
Falcon Fan here,

Just wanted to wish you guys luck this week in SPANKING the Aints. I really think you guys have a good chance. Thygpen is looking good out there. And for what its worth, I have been seeing the chiefs and raiders being compared but I think you guys are lightyears away from the crap orginization. Anyways, good luck, SAINTS SUCK!

FalconMan
11-13-2008, 03:24 PM
16 views and no responses.. tough crowd. In that case, I enjoyed watching turner run over your garbage defense. Have fun sucking for the next ten years

jmlamerson
11-13-2008, 03:59 PM
16 views and no responses.. tough crowd. In that case, I enjoyed watching turner run over your garbage defense. Have fun sucking for the next ten years

We don't really believe you're from Atlanta. Everyone knows Atlantans can't read or write. Ugly women too. Very ugly.

Canada
11-13-2008, 04:51 PM

Wow, I just logged on but glad to see you got over the NFL record 8 rushing TDs we put on your crap team!! :sign0098:

texaschief
11-13-2008, 05:20 PM
We don't really believe you're from Atlanta. Everyone knows Atlantans can't read or write. Ugly women too. Very ugly.

They can't swim either. :lol:

jerhart
11-13-2008, 05:39 PM
...Anything stand out in the Sh!t list below?

Teams that have never won a Super Bowl:
Buffalo Bills
Cincinnati Bengals
Cleveland Browns
Houston Texans
Jacksonville Jaguars
Tennessee Titans
San Diego Chargers
Philadelphia Eagles
Detroit Lions
Minnesota Vikings
Atlanta Falcons
Carolina Panthers
New Orleans Saints
Arizona Cardinals
Seattle Seahawks

IlovetheChiefs
11-13-2008, 06:06 PM
And the crappy Falcons have never even had a winning record for 2 years in a row. That goes over 40 years. Pathetic team you bozo Falcon fan!

And you give only 2 hours for a response to your thread before doing a 180 and making a creep of yourself?? Doofus.

Grey144
11-13-2008, 06:30 PM
And the crappy Falcons have never even had a winning record for 2 years in a row. That goes over 40 years. Pathetic team you bozo Falcon fan!

And you give only 2 hours for a response to your thread before doing a 180 and making a creep of yourself?? Doofus.

Well he is from atlanta.....

Bike
11-13-2008, 06:42 PM
Hopefully you got the hint moron....

slc chief
11-13-2008, 08:14 PM

unlike the people who reside in atlanta we actually work instead of fighting dogs, selling crack, robbing the elderly ouch no really though the falcons suck they have never been taken seriously not even when the donks pulled your panties down and spanked you in the superbowl clown

Chiefster
11-13-2008, 11:50 PM
Ok, who set out the troll bait???