PDA

View Full Version : New Chiefs fan here!

jeepguyolllo
11-16-2008, 06:06 PM
<--- :sign0104:
I'm from SC, grew up with Tyler, and since he's been there, I've become a KCC fan! Carolina is my number one, but I've enjoyed getting everyone at my local spot into watching the Chiefs every Sunday! I'm hoping that KC steps it up at the end of the season here and gets some big wins to roll into next season with a little momentum.

Anyway, I was thinking of coming up ya'lls way for a game one of these last games, or somtime next season. Any suggestions for an out of towner? Where to stay, good night life, food, sights to see?

Also, can someone make me a Thigpen sig or avatar?

Thanks in advance! GO CHIEFS!

tornadospotter
11-16-2008, 08:05 PM
:welcome: To the Chiefs Crowd.

Stick around, post on some threads, and all info you want can be found. :11:

texaschief
11-16-2008, 08:10 PM
I'm from SC, grew up with Tyler, and since he's been there, I've become a KCC fan! Carolina is my number one, but I've enjoyed getting everyone at my local spot into watching the Chiefs every Sunday! I'm hoping that KC steps it up at the end of the season here and gets some big wins to roll into next season with a little momentum.

Anyway, I was thinking of coming up ya'lls way for a game one of these last games, or somtime next season. Any suggestions for an out of towner? Where to stay, good night life, food, sights to see?

I don't think you'll like it around here. Tank is considered a "bust" on this board because he isn't a Pro Bowler yet.

tornadospotter
11-16-2008, 08:24 PM
I don't think you'll like it around here. Tank is considered a "bust" on this board because he isn't a Pro Bowler yet.

But Thig is looking to be a QB for the Chiefs!!!!:11:

jeepguyolllo
11-16-2008, 08:29 PM
His nickname around here is Tank? Where's that from? Well, he may not be a pro bowler... YET, but he's starting to look pretty good, IMO.

jmlamerson
11-16-2008, 08:31 PM

He's talking about Tyler Thigpen, our franchise QB. Not the 3rd round bust at DT, Tank Tyler.

jeepguyolllo
11-16-2008, 08:33 PM
Ha! Oh, I was thinking that he got a new nickname, but that doesn't really fit him!

Darth CarlSatan
11-16-2008, 10:21 PM

Welcome, and thank you for the Coastal Carolina Contribution to the team.
I thought the kid looked like a fish out of water at first, but he's really stepped it up under Chan Gailey and brought some much needed intensity and urgency to the offense.

jeepguyolllo
11-16-2008, 10:51 PM
Ha, keep on goin' back before Coastal. I knew him from Winnsboro, when we both went to a private grade school, then graduated from Fairfield Central High. Yea, I was worried about him the first few times he got out there, but he's seeming to settle into it alot better now, I think. I hope he keeps on racking up some decent stats and gets a few (or the rest of the) wins!

hardcorechiefsfan
11-17-2008, 01:28 AM

:welcome: Enjoy!

slc chief
11-17-2008, 07:37 AM
welcome to the chiefs

chief31
11-17-2008, 07:46 AM
Glad to have you here Jeep. Tyler does look damn good of late.

jeepguyolllo
11-17-2008, 11:23 AM
Thanks for all the "welcomes." I think he is looking pretty good as of late and I'm hopin he does nothing but get better and get some W's goin'!

okikcfan
11-17-2008, 01:18 PM
:welcome: Welcome jeep, glad to have ya, I too hope he keeps gettin better as time goes on, who knows what next year will bring?:yahoo:

twhite85
11-17-2008, 03:20 PM
Welcome to the club, bro. With a bit more improvement and experience (and a couple more decent offensive linemen), Thiggy's gotta a good shot to be a pretty damn good starting quarterback in this league. Who thought we'd be starting a QB from Coastal Carolina?

Big Daddy Tek
11-20-2008, 01:29 PM
Welcome Jeep Guy. Youll find me conducting myself in a very proper, non vulgar manner over and over again at the Chiefs crowd. Enjoy!

Darth CarlSatan
11-20-2008, 01:35 PM
Welcome Jeep Guy. Youll find me conducting myself in a very proper, non vulgar manner over and over again at the Chiefs crowd. Enjoy!

:funnypost::lol:

YZILLA
11-21-2008, 02:41 AM
Also Tank is not a Bust ! Some people are forget he is a second year player on a team that has yet to find it way ! He will be as good or better than Dorsey , He works harder in the offseason and in the gym during the season. He will be one of the greats mark my words.

chief31
11-21-2008, 06:18 AM

Just look between the rest of his posts. :D