PDA

View Full Version : Sweet!!!!

Darth CarlSatan
11-16-2008, 08:53 PM
6:45pm, "60 Minutes".

Last question of the Interview:

Will you attempt to institute a play off system in college football?

PEBO: It is important, any self-respecting college football fan would support it, and I'm going to throw my weight around.

Not even in Office, and ALREADY more useful that Bush! Top Man.

PawnshopMarimba
11-16-2008, 11:33 PM
Maybe he can also see about giving the axe to sudden death overtime in the NFL...

Darth CarlSatan
11-16-2008, 11:56 PM
It's all tongue and cheek, but who knows?

jtandcrew
11-17-2008, 08:34 AM
I cant believe he would even field that question with todays problems. Let alone give an answer that he would throw his weight around! :lol: I guess people like us common folks cant see anything past sports or is this the extent of his experience in domestic issues? :lol: Good 1 Obama! Im glad you made me feel better about voting for Larry the Cable Guy! :lol: :bananen_smilies046:

Seek
11-17-2008, 10:40 AM
I am not sure how this is Chiefs related... Topic should be moved to the I don't care forum.

rbedgood
11-17-2008, 12:40 PM
I am not sure how this is Chiefs related... Topic should be moved to the I don't care forum.

Moved to the Locker room...I wouldn't classify it as I don't care...however it clearly isn't "Chiefs Hardcore" discussion.

Seek
11-17-2008, 04:10 PM
Moved to the Locker room...I wouldn't classify it as I don't care...however it clearly isn't "Chiefs Hardcore" discussion.

Should be added to the only political, religious thread allowed.

Cause this is essentially starting another Political thread.