PDA

View Full Version : Buck fuffalo

Canada
11-19-2008, 08:03 PM
They started out strong, but after the last 6 games, those guys are just as bad if not worse than us!! They can't hold on to the ball and we can't stop taking it away!! Come Sunday we are gonna kick some b-lls as$!! :bananen_smilies046:

Three7s
11-19-2008, 08:35 PM
They started out strong, but after the last 6 games, those guys are just as bad if not worse than us!! They can't hold on to the ball and we can't stop taking it away!! Come Sunday we are gonna kick some b-lls as$!! :bananen_smilies046:
It doesn't matter how bad they look, we don't know how to win games.

Canada
11-19-2008, 08:36 PM
It doesn't matter how bad they look, we don't know how to win games.

Neither do they if u have not noticed!!

Bike
11-19-2008, 08:45 PM
2 losers in one stadium. Can't wait for this one...

Canada
11-19-2008, 08:50 PM

I can honestly say I just lost a lot of respect for you!! Comparing us to that sh!t *** team.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/11/15.jpg

jmlamerson
11-19-2008, 09:01 PM
I actually like our chances to win the game more than any other on our schedule right now. The Bills are slumping, their QB is tossing picks left and right, and their D is vulnerable.

If I were the Chiefs, I would hope and pray our turnover luck continues and that Thigpen doesn't turn into a pumpkin or anything.

If I were the Bills, I would run Fred Jackson and Marshawn Lynch down our throats for the whole first half, and then go to Evans in the second.

My prediction: 35-34 Chiefs.

And this is the last win I'll predict all year, so I'd better be right.

Chiefster
11-19-2008, 09:03 PM
A win would be a nice change of pace.

nigeriannightmare
11-19-2008, 09:54 PM
I actually like our chances to win the game more than any other on our schedule right now. The Bills are slumping, their QB is tossing picks left and right, and their D is vulnerable.

If I were the Chiefs, I would hope and pray our turnover luck continues and that Thigpen doesn't turn into a pumpkin or anything.

If I were the Bills, I would run Fred Jackson and Marshawn Lynch down our throats for the whole first half, and then go to Evans in the second.

My prediction: 35-34 Chiefs.

And this is the last win I'll predict all year, so I'd better be right.

By no means am I gonna say the Bills are gonna win, however their defense can bring some heat. Man they were getting to Brady Quinn...a lot. I think our OL is gonna be tested, and let's face it we get zero pressure on the QB. With that said I still see number 2 this weekend, but let's not put the cart before the horse....so to speak.

Three7s
11-20-2008, 12:11 AM
I can honestly say I just lost a lot of respect for you!! Comparing us to that sh!t *** team.
It's not a comparison, we're much worse. They're just having a rough spot. They're competing for a playoff spot, we're competing for the #1 pick. Just because you don't like the Bills doesn't mean you can ignore the obvious.

That aside, I do think the Chiefs have a shot at winning, since the Bills really haven't had a good history at Arrowhead and they're notorious for choking late in a season.

YZILLA
11-20-2008, 05:17 AM
I'll Be there and take pictures of all the fun I'm having ! I was planning on going with some Canadian guy but he had to go out and waste his money on a car for his wife. Silly Canadians ! :D

Canada
11-20-2008, 08:07 AM
It's not a comparison, we're much worse. They're just having a rough spot. They're competing for a playoff spot, we're competing for the #1 pick. Just because you don't like the Bills doesn't mean you can ignore the obvious.

That aside, I do think the Chiefs have a shot at winning, since the Bills really haven't had a good history at Arrowhead and they're notorious for choking late in a season.

What playoff spot are you talking about? They started the season with 4 wins against weak teams and have gone 1-5 since. What NFL do you watch? I fail to see the obvious I am missing. Maybe you mean I don't hate the Chiefs enough! :sign0098:

JMDChiefs58
11-20-2008, 08:13 AM
I see a post like this every week, and every week we lose. So I say you are wrong. Buffalo will win just like every other team does.

Canada
11-20-2008, 08:15 AM
The unwavering support you guys show for the team is amazing. Hope to see you around next year too!!:bananen_smilies046:

Canada
11-20-2008, 08:36 AM
How about this:

Offensive rankings

YPG KC-26 Buf-24
Passing KC-26 Buf 15
Rushing KC-16 Buf 24

Defensively

YPG - KC 32 Buf-13
Pass - KC 27 Buf-13
Rush - KC 31 Buf-18

Offenese is a wash and Buf seems bette defensively, but here is the difference.

Turnovers

KC 21 Takeaways and lost 10
Buf 12 Takeaways and lost 22

Thats a bit margin. And don't discount the 1-5 skid they are on too. I know som people think this is a rough patch but the reality of it is that the 4 games they won at the start of the season was a fluke. They were bad last year and their true colors are showing through again. But continue hating. :bananen_smilies046:

tammietailgator
11-20-2008, 09:48 AM
I'll Be there and take pictures of all the fun I'm having ! I was planning on going with some Canadian guy but he had to go out and waste his money on a car for his wife. Silly Canadians ! :D

Have fun Yzilla.... take lottsa pics and dress warm! :yahoo:

Three7s
11-20-2008, 11:48 AM
What playoff spot are you talking about? They started the season with 4 wins against weak teams and have gone 1-5 since. What NFL do you watch? I fail to see the obvious I am missing. Maybe you mean I don't hate the Chiefs enough! :sign0098:
They're two games out of first. It doesn't matter how they got their wins, two games is, easily, doable if they get on a roll. Well, that, and I'm not sold on the Jets at all.

m0ef0e
11-20-2008, 11:59 AM
It would be nice to get a win instead of just falling short like we have the last 4 weeks.

Canada
11-20-2008, 12:16 PM
They're two games out of first. It doesn't matter how they got their wins, two games is, easily, doable if they get on a roll. Well, that, and I'm not sold on the Jets at all.

My point is, they started out 4-0 and they are now two games out and on their way down. They are not as good as the hype. I have been saying it since week 1 and not just because I dislike them but because after a 7-9 season last year againsy mostly sub 500 teams I do not think this is a rough patch. I think th 4 game win streak was them overachieving and the real b-lls have been playing the last 6 weeks. Now way do they beat us at Arrowhed, nevermind make the playoffs.

jmlamerson
11-20-2008, 12:36 PM
Now way do they beat us at Arrowhed, nevermind make the playoffs.

You said the same thing about Oakland, I'm sure.

The Chiefs have the opportunity to have the worst 20 game stretch in the history of the NFL since the expansion '76-'77 Bucs started 0-26. I might have to back off my earlier pick of their winning, as that's an opportunity for immortality that Herm Edwards probably can't pass up.

If the Chiefs drop their last six, they'll be 1-24 over their last 26. For reference, the '76-'77 Bucs won a game in Week 13, which means we are offically the worst of all time if we eventally hit 1-27 (lose out this season, start 0-3 next season).

Can Herm Edwards do it? Will Herm Edwards do it? I'm dying to find out.

Seek
11-20-2008, 12:37 PM
Fubbalo's special teams are going to kill us. We struggled big time last week against New Orlean and Fubbalo is ranked like first in return average.

Be prepared to them start with a short field a good portion of the game.

Seek
11-20-2008, 12:41 PM

They started 5-1 against losing record teams. Their last four loses has come against winning teams, but they just like us found a way to lose the games.

IlovetheChiefs
11-20-2008, 03:50 PM
Like last week's game against the Saints, this game is pretty much a toss up. Bills are just a slight favorite (3 points).

Ah, buck fuffalo! Chiefs will pulverize them!

IlovetheChiefs
11-20-2008, 05:18 PM
Heyyyy, Charley Casserly of CBS Sports predicts the Chiefs win this week (as does all 5 of CBS expert picks). In their preview and analysis of the Chiefs game, Casserly says Arrowhead is a tough place to play, it's sold out, the Chiefs are playing inspired football, Buffalo is really struggling, Trent Edwards isn't likely to snap out of it, Buffalo is making a lot of turnovers, and the Chiefs are 2nd in the NFL in turnovers. They also praised the job Thigpen is doing. And Jason Horowitz said the fans in Kansas City are amazing. He said they are among the best fans in the NFL! Take out that word among!

Chiefs will rock the Bills this week! To quote Len Dawson from 1970, "The Chiefs are the best football team in the UNIVERSE!!!!!"

Canada
11-20-2008, 05:22 PM
You said the same thing about Oakland, I'm sure.

The Chiefs have the opportunity to have the worst 20 game stretch in the history of the NFL since the expansion '76-'77 Bucs started 0-26. I might have to back off my earlier pick of their winning, as that's an opportunity for immortality that Herm Edwards probably can't pass up.

If the Chiefs drop their last six, they'll be 1-24 over their last 26. For reference, the '76-'77 Bucs won a game in Week 13, which means we are offically the worst of all time if we eventally hit 1-27 (lose out this season, start 0-3 next season).

Can Herm Edwards do it? Will Herm Edwards do it? I'm dying to find out.

I have said the same thing about Oakland every time they have played at Arrowhead, how many times have I been wrong?

jmlamerson
11-20-2008, 05:48 PM
I have said the same thing about Oakland every time they have played at Arrowhead, how many times have I been wrong?

Only twice in the entire Herm Edwards era.

Canada
11-20-2008, 06:03 PM
I'm not sure what your end game is here. I see a lot of people who would like to convince Chiefs fans that we don't have a chance in this game. I am here to tell you that you are wrong. I know that if we lose you will all be here to tell everyone "I told ya so" after, but this has got to be the sorriest excuse for a bunch of fans supporting their team as I have ever seen. I see more support for the Chiefs here from people who are not even Chiefs fans. Kinda makes me ashamed to be a Chiefs fan. I can take losing. I hate all the bashing and lack of support. Buy hey, I guess if we all give up then things will get better right?

jmlamerson
11-20-2008, 06:08 PM
I'm not sure what your end game is here. I see a lot of people who would like to convince Chiefs fans that we don't have a chance in this game. I am here to tell you that you are wrong. I know that if we lose you will all be here to tell everyone "I told ya so" after, but this has got to be the sorriest excuse for a bunch of fans supporting their team as I have ever seen. I see more support for the Chiefs here from people who are not even Chiefs fans. Kinda makes me ashamed to be a Chiefs fan. I can take losing. I hate all the bashing and lack of support. Buy hey, I guess if we all give up then things will get better right?

I never said we don't have a chance in this game. I really think we do. I have a plan and everything:

1. Fire Herm

2. Win games

Really, I said below if we avoid turnovers on our end, and the Bills give up a couple on their end, we have a very good chance of winning.

I am filled with so much rage at Herm I hijacked the thread a bit. You have my apologies.

Three7s
11-20-2008, 09:45 PM
That's not true at all, even I said myself that I think the Chiefs have a shot in this one, but you might've just chosen to ignore that little opinion! :D

Also, I'll always hope for us to win, and that doesn't change anything. I've said we're probably gonna lose games against *insert random teams here*, but I don't think I ever gloated about it when we did, that's just stupid. I can't think of anyone else that did, either.

Canada
11-20-2008, 11:03 PM
That's not true at all, even I said myself that I think the Chiefs have a shot in this one, but you might've just chosen to ignore that little opinion! :D

Also, I'll always hope for us to win, and that doesn't change anything. I've said we're probably gonna lose games against *insert random teams here*, but I don't think I ever gloated about it when we did, that's just stupid. I can't think of anyone else that did, either.

I'm not really in the mood to find them all right now but there are many on this site who like to point out how we suck and then point it out again on Monday morning.

Darth CarlSatan
11-20-2008, 11:06 PM
"You play to win the draft".

Canada
11-20-2008, 11:09 PM

[quote]

[quote=JMDChiefs58;106722]I see a post like this every week, and every week we lose. So I say you are wrong. Buffalo will win just like every other team does.

[quote=jmlamerson;106744]You said the same thing about Oakland, I'm sure.

quote]

[quote=Three7s;106790]That's not true at all, even I said myself that I think the Chiefs have a shot in this one, but you might've just chosen to ignore that little opinion! :D

quote]

Sorry, how could I have confused this for optimism. I post a thread to get excited about the game this weekend and in 3 pages this is what I have found. hmmm....might as well close this one. We have plenty of threads about how we suck already. No need to add to it.

Chiefster
11-20-2008, 11:13 PM
"You play to win the draft".

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Chiefster
11-20-2008, 11:15 PM
I've been as critical as most here of our beloved Chiefs and especially of Carl and Herm, however, I'll not EVER jump ship. I almost did that once; it was two of the most miserable seconds of my life.

Canada
11-20-2008, 11:16 PM
I've been as critical as most here of our beloved Chiefs and especially of Carl and Herm, however, I'll not EVER jump ship. I almost did that once; it was two of the most miserable seconds of my life.

Like I have always said, nothing wrong with criticism, but it is ****ing ridiculous how down people get on others. I am just trying to post one positive thread about an upcoming game and I have to hear how we suck here too. its an old ****in song

Three7s
11-20-2008, 11:19 PM
Like I have always said, nothing wrong with criticism, but it is ****ing ridiculous how down people get on others. I am just trying to post one positive thread about an upcoming game and I have to hear how we suck here too. its an old ****in song
When we fire Herm and Carl, I'm sure you won't have to hear about it for quite awhile.

Chiefster
11-20-2008, 11:21 PM

It is frustrating at times, but we have fans here with positive outlooks here as well buddy. Why the "Homer" in me always gets up for the game on Sunday regardless of how often I get let down on said "Sunday".

Darth CarlSatan
11-20-2008, 11:57 PM

Canada, I'm with you man. This whole clusterfart tears on your soul after a while, and you gotta' be able to hold your head up in any way possible.

Props and rep for keeping it +

chief31
11-21-2008, 06:15 AM
I'm not really in the mood to find them all right now but there are many on this site who like to point out how we suck and then point it out again on Monday morning.

There is something about being 1-18 that leads to that kind of attitude.

The fact that I hope The Chiefs will win a game, doesn't change that I don't think they will.

With this game, we have a struggling team that will be coming to our stadium. And we have been scoring a few points lately.

So there is reason to think that we could win. But, 1-18 still gives plenty of room for thinking that we will lose.

I wouldn't bet on this one either way. But, if I were forced to, I'm afraid that I would bet against us. We don't know how to win, and The Bills are desperate.

I don't think that The Chiefs are desperate. I think that they have become accustomed to losing.

I remember warning against this kind of of losing atmosphere last season, when some folks were wanting us to lose for draft position.

Now, here we are. And it is very difficult to break out of this losing mentallity.

I hope that they will do it against The Bills. But I don't think they will.

Canada
11-21-2008, 07:19 AM
There are plenty of thread to post those thoughts in too. There is your usual fire Herm, fire CP, we suck, blah blah blah. Keep it to the appropriate threads. If you don't want to cheer or get excited don't post in this thread. Sorry for trying.

chief31
11-21-2008, 07:30 AM
There are plenty of thread to post those thoughts in too. There is your usual fire Herm, fire CP, we suck, blah blah blah. Keep it to the appropriate threads. If you don't want to cheer or get excited don't post in this thread. Sorry for trying.

YES SIR!

RIGHT AWAY SIR!

:armee_smilies051:

tornadospotter
11-21-2008, 07:56 AM
WELL I SAY WE WIN THIS GAME!!! Buffalo meat is a Favorite meal for Chiefs!

:character0013: :Bow_01: :character00104: :character00267:

GO CHIEFS!!!!!
I AM HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fan_wave2: :fan_wave2:

Canada
11-21-2008, 08:47 AM
YES SIR!

RIGHT AWAY SIR!

:armee_smilies051:

Sorry, I have been given **** for "hijacking" threads but I guess the sarcastic response is appropriate from a mod. :sign0098:

IlovetheChiefs
11-21-2008, 10:30 AM
WELL I SAY WE WIN THIS GAME!!! Buffalo meat is a Favorite meal for Chiefs!

:character0013: :Bow_01: :character00104: :character00267:

GO CHIEFS!!!!!
I AM HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fan_wave2: :fan_wave2:

Buffalo wings at this Sunday's tailgating parties would be apt!

GO CHIEFS!

jmlamerson
11-21-2008, 12:34 PM

To be cheery, almost everyone I've read is picking the Chiefs to win this weekend, or at least to cover the spread.

IlovetheChiefs
11-21-2008, 07:57 PM
One thing always special about a Chiefs and Bills game is that the Bills were the ones playing the Chiefs the first time I ever saw a Chiefs game on tv. In 1973 at age six I was watching the Chiefs and Bills on MNF with my dad. Loved the Chiefs name, logo, and colors. They've had my heart ever since.

Darth CarlSatan
11-21-2008, 08:07 PM
One thing always special about a Chiefs and Bills game is that the Bills were the ones playing the Chiefs the first time I ever saw a Chiefs game on tv. In 1973 at age six I was watching the Chiefs and Bills on MNF with my dad. Loved the Chiefs name, logo, and colors. They've had my heart ever since.

If Brandon is back in the game( jeez, I guess I better clarify with THIS roster, right? )...

If Brandon Flowers is back in this game, he and Carr or Surtain could potentially have a very big day. Buffalo's QB has been way erratic as of late, and as we all saw before, you go 'Gunslinger' with those guys; you get burned.
Can't wait!

tornadospotter
11-21-2008, 08:09 PM
CHIEFS TILL THE END!!!!!!

AND I AM HUNGRY FOR SOME BUFFALO!!

:character00104:

garciakcfan
11-23-2008, 01:49 AM
Canada, I dont know why you never got ahold of me for this party tomorrow... Oh well, just know that I will be in the ear of a lot of bills fans in my house... GO CHIEFS... All of the buffalo fans have jumped off the bandwagon its hilarious and im enjoying every moment of it

chief31
11-23-2008, 12:54 PM
Sorry, I have been given **** for "hijacking" threads but I guess the sarcastic response is appropriate from a mod. :sign0098:

Why do you have to get so salty about everything?

You created a thread, in Hardcore Chiefs discussion, about our upcoming game, and people expressed their opinion on the subject.

Where is the problem with that?

I think someone has been watering down your drinks. Or cutting your bag. :D

tammietailgator
11-23-2008, 01:28 PM
Buffalo wings at this Sunday's tailgating parties would be apt!

GO CHIEFS!

Mmmm that sounds good too.... we had a friend give us some deer steaks though so we are cooking them up with some crappy!

hardcorechiefsfan
11-23-2008, 01:58 PM
I truly love your posts Canada but I think your balloon is going to pop, I do hope that I'm wrong though.
Over the last 10(?) games the chiefs have had alot of chances big plays, even when we played the broncos. Alot of chances, some because of Bowe's butter fingers, some the fault of some other's butter fingers.

This game LJ could of had a TD but he came up short. No one has hands like Tony does. I want them to win this game so much but even if the chiefs lead into the halftime their heads are up between their buttocks in 2nd half. Doesn't ANYONE notice this??

tammietailgator
11-23-2008, 02:04 PM
I truly love your posts Canada but I think your balloon is going to pop, I do hope that I'm wrong though.
Over the last 10(?) games the chiefs have had alot of chances big plays, even when we played the broncos. Alot of chances, some because of Bowe's butter fingers, some the fault of some other's butter fingers.

This game LJ could of had a TD but he came up short. No one has hands like Tony does. I want them to win this game so much but even if the chiefs lead into the halftime their heads are up between their buttocks in 2nd half. Doesn't ANYONE notice this??

I don't think that I am watching the same game as you... it is 2nd quarter with like over 8 minutes left:sign0153:

Three7s
11-23-2008, 02:39 PM
It's 30-17 Bills at halftime, so we're pretty much done with this defense.

hardcorechiefsfan
11-23-2008, 04:38 PM
I don't think that I am watching the same game as you... it is 2nd quarter with like over 8 minutes left:sign0153:
Sorry Tammie but yes I knew it was 2nd quarter. What I was trying to say was how predictable the chiefs are in losing and how they lose or how they don't try to win. I'm sick of other teams that we could have beat, beat us. BTW, it was finished just after halftime when the bills' QB ran for that one TD. I was surprised that the rest of the game wasn't blacked out.

The players (and coaches or "SOMEONE ELSE")need to encourage the players, build up their confidence to help them realize that they can do much more than what they are doing now.

greg3564
11-23-2008, 07:34 PM
I'll admit, against my better judgment, I picked the Chiefs to win in my pick em contest. Originally I had picked Buffalo. But I went and changed it to the Chiefs last night. I honestly thought they would have a fighting chance. But, talk about a humiliating loss at home. When is Clark Hunt going to pull the trigger and get this team going in the right direction?

Bike
11-23-2008, 07:41 PM
I'll admit, against my better judgment, I picked the Chiefs to win in my pick em contest. Originally I had picked Buffalo. But I went and changed it to the Chiefs last night. I honestly thought they would have a fighting chance. But, talk about a humiliating loss at home. When is Clark Hunt going to pull the trigger and get this team going in the right direction?
I don't think Clark knows how - or he woulda done it by now. I think Clark was a nerd in high school with his daddy bailing him out of every sticky situation he found himself in. He's a spoiled little nerdy wus playing in a mans' game.

greg3564
11-23-2008, 07:42 PM
I don't think Clark knows how - or he woulda done it by now. I think Clark was a nerd in high school with his daddy bailing him out of every sticky situation he found himself in. He's a spoiled little nerdy wus playing in a mans' game.

But he sure likes soccer! :lol:

JMDChiefs58
11-24-2008, 09:58 AM
How about this:

Offensive rankings

YPG KC-26 Buf-24
Passing KC-26 Buf 15
Rushing KC-16 Buf 24

Defensively

YPG - KC 32 Buf-13
Pass - KC 27 Buf-13
Rush - KC 31 Buf-18

Offenese is a wash and Buf seems bette defensively, but here is the difference.

Turnovers

KC 21 Takeaways and lost 10
Buf 12 Takeaways and lost 22

Thats a bit margin. And don't discount the 1-5 skid they are on too. I know som people think this is a rough patch but the reality of it is that the 4 games they won at the start of the season was a fluke. They were bad last year and their true colors are showing through again. But continue hating. :bananen_smilies046:

And the Final Score is Buffalo 54 Kansas City 31 and that last TD by KC was only because the bills defense had let up because the game was already over.

I hate to be this negitive and I give you props for keeping it positive, but sooner or later you will see that there is very little to be positive about. Today was a disgrace to see the once mighty Arrowhead stadium that was once a feared place to play become just another football field , as a team that had lost 4 in a row came in and put up a record 54 points on us.

I've said it way to many times, This team will not win until Herm is no longer the head coach, all he does is lose. Make him Head Coach of any winning team in the NFL and they become a losing team , it's what he does.

I can see it, I have no idea why the Chiefs ownership can't.

Prepare yourselves for a 4-12 season or worse next year if Herm is still the HC. He does not know how to turn this around, if he did we would be winning games by now.

Seek
11-24-2008, 12:47 PM
Has anyone heard from Canada? Is he okay? I know he had a personal grudge againt Buffalo.

Darth CarlSatan
11-24-2008, 12:59 PM
Has anyone heard from Canada? Is he okay? I know he had a personal grudge againt Buffalo.

"Drago" Edwards finally broke him.

Canada
11-24-2008, 02:42 PM

And the Final Score is Buffalo 54 Kansas City 31 and that last TD by KC was only because the bills defense had let up because the game was already over.

I hate to be this negitive and I give you props for keeping it positive, but sooner or later you will see that there is very little to be positive about. Today was a disgrace to see the once mighty Arrowhead stadium that was once a feared place to play become just another football field , as a team that had lost 4 in a row came in and put up a record 54 points on us.

I've said it way to many times, This team will not win until Herm is no longer the head coach, all he does is lose. Make him Head Coach of any winning team in the NFL and they become a losing team , it's what he does.

I can see it, I have no idea why the Chiefs ownership can't.

Prepare yourselves for a 4-12 season or worse next year if Herm is still the HC. He does not know how to turn this around, if he did we would be winning games by now.

Ding ding ding!! There it is!! Told ya so!! Thanks for the post. :bananen_smilies046:

Canada
11-24-2008, 02:44 PM
"Drago" Edwards finally broke him.

If anything is gonna break me its the "fans" of this team.

Did you guys happen to see how empty the stadium was? Isn't that the fix to the problem? We stop going to games and stop buying stuff and then they get better. Looked more to me like a team that gave up cause their fans don't give a sh!t.

jmlamerson
11-24-2008, 02:54 PM

Did you guys happen to see how empty the stadium was? Isn't that the fix to the problem? We stop going to games and stop buying stuff and then they get better. Looked more to me like a team that gave up cause their fans don't give a sh!t.

If you believe that, you've left the real world and now live in a world of your own imagining.

This team didn't give up. They were massively outplayed and outcoached. We aren't on the right track - we're on the wrong one.

"Fans" who pretend everything will be all right no matter what are keeping the current braintrust afloat.

Canada
11-24-2008, 02:57 PM
If you believe that, you've left the real world and now live in a world of your own imagining.

This team didn't give up. They were massively outplayed and outcoached. We aren't on the right track - we're on the wrong one.

"Fans" who pretend everything will be all right no matter what are keeping the current braintrust afloat.

Good thing I am not a real fan then!! :bananen_smilies046:

and I was pointing out that all the fans leaving the game is really making things change. But sure, I am pretending everything is alright. How could I possibly know anything about the Chiefs? I just read your posts and then state the obvious over and opver and over. Thanks true fan!!

nigeriannightmare
11-24-2008, 03:11 PM

I know that you are the resident optimist, but what can be taken from yesterday's game. Other than the fact that our HC hasn't the foggiest idea as to what's going on. What should break any of us is the mere fact that at 1-10 our HC isn't even in the hotseat. Talk about some B.S. That's what irritates the crap out of me.

We still had a party. Lots o' beer and a couple of bottle of rumpleminze. After the pick 6 I think I drank the whole bottle. couldn't believe we were getting thumped by the Bills at home.

jmlamerson
11-24-2008, 03:15 PM
Good thing I am not a real fan then!! :bananen_smilies046:

and I was pointing out that all the fans leaving the game is really making things change. But sure, I am pretending everything is alright. How could I possibly know anything about the Chiefs? I just read your posts and then state the obvious over and opver and over. Thanks true fan!!

If it's obvious, then you know it's true. Answer some questions straight, if you are willing:

Do you think the Chiefs are going to win six games next year with the current coaches and players?

Do you think Herm Edwards could ever coach the Chiefs to the playoffs with his own players?

Do you think having Carl Peterson as a GM is hurting this team?

Do you think the Chiefs will ever get better only using draft picks to build the team?

How do the Chiefs get better? By staying on the same course?

Be a man, and quit mealy mouthing everything. Quit trying to pretend that your unwavering optimism makes you a true fan, and rest of us the cause of the Chiefs losses. Quit trying to cover your bases by both supporting/nonsupporting the current direction and leadership of the team. Man up!

Canada
11-24-2008, 03:51 PM
If it's obvious, then you know it's true. I know it's true cause u said it's true. My garage full of Chiefs stuff and my Chiefs tat and the $1500 a year I spend on going to a game at Arrowhead show nothing of my fandom. I don't complain enough about the JA fan to be considered a fan. Answer some questions straight, if you are willing:

Do you think the Chiefs are going to win six games next year with the current coaches and players?

Dumb question, won't be the same players next year.

Do you think Herm Edwards could ever coach the Chiefs to the playoffs with his own players?

Is it possible? Yes (He did it 3 times with the Jets) Do I want to wait the length of time it is gonna take to do so, not really. Are their better option for HC out there? Yes

CP has brought some talent to this franchise and we have had a team that went 13-3 a few times and did not win us a championship. He has had his chance and now I think it is time for some new blood.

Do you think the Chiefs will ever get better only using draft picks to build the team?

No, but I also believe that the $30 million cap space will be used effectively when the time is right.

Be a man, and quit mealy mouthing everything. Quit trying to pretend that your unwavering optimism makes you a true fan, and rest of us the cause of the Chiefs losses. Quit trying to cover your bases by both supporting/nonsupporting the current direction and leadership of the team. Man up!

I am not really sure what that means. I don't question anyones fandom here. Everyone is here because they are fans of the Chiefs. I guess I don't have to make myself feel better by trying to belittle others. But please don't try this "Be a Man" **** on the computer. You wanna be a man, come out and drink some beers with me. We will see who is a real man. :bananen_smilies046:

Canada
11-24-2008, 03:52 PM
I know that you are the resident optimist, but what can be taken from yesterday's game. Other than the fact that our HC hasn't the foggiest idea as to what's going on. What should break any of us is the mere fact that at 1-10 our HC isn't even in the hotseat. Talk about some B.S. That's what irritates the crap out of me.

We still had a party. Lots o' beer and a couple of bottle of rumpleminze. After the pick 6 I think I drank the whole bottle. couldn't believe we were getting thumped by the Bills at home.

I am not disagreeing with you, but JMlameassson got all bent our of shape when I said we don;t need another thread on the JA trade. Its old news.

jmlamerson
11-24-2008, 04:03 PM

So, you gonna lie again about what you wrote?

You think that by being louder than everyone else, you'll shout them down. You won't.

Canada
11-24-2008, 04:06 PM

I know you're in a bad mood, being wrong about everything and all. You think that by being louder and stupider than everyone else, you'll shout them down. You won't.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Remember when I said that you shouldn't talk to the big kids when you are in your mommys basement. You need to just be quiet now.

that was some funny sh!t though!!

jmlamerson
11-24-2008, 04:07 PM
If it's obvious, then you know it's true. I know it's true cause u said it's true. My garage full of Chiefs stuff and my Chiefs tat and the $1500 a year I spend on going to a game at Arrowhead show nothing of my fandom. I don't complain enough about the JA fan to be considered a fan. Answer some questions straight, if you are willing:

Dumb question, won't be the same players next year.

Is it possible? Yes (He did it 3 times with the Jets) Do I want to wait the length of time it is gonna take to do so, not really. Are their better option for HC out there? Yes

CP has brought some talent to this franchise and we have had a team that went 13-3 a few times and did not win us a championship. He has had his chance and now I think it is time for some new blood.

No, but I also believe that the $30 million cap space will be used effectively when the time is right.

More mealy mouthing. "If we give Herm enough time he can put together a playoff team, but I don't want to give him the time." "Our team will have new people next year so I won't say whether what we have is good." "We''ll use our cap room someday, I'm sure."

Pathetic.

Canada
11-24-2008, 04:07 PM

Canada
11-24-2008, 04:08 PM
[/i]

More mealy mouthing. "If we give Herm enough time he can put together a playoff team, but I don't want to give him the time." "Our team will have new people next year so I won't say whether what we have is good." "We''ll use our cap room someday, I'm sure."

Pathetic.

sorry,

NO the chiefs suck
I love jared allen and everyone who disagrees with me is stupid
and u are just a dumb canadian.

Shut the Fu#k up man

jmlamerson
11-24-2008, 04:10 PM

Remember when I said that you shouldn't talk to the big kids when you are in your mommys basement. You need to just be quiet now.

My mom's dead. I don't live under her grave.

And we aren't "talking," We're "typing" or "posting."

jmlamerson
11-24-2008, 04:12 PM
sorry,

NO the chiefs suck
I love jared allen and everyone who disagrees with me is stupid
and u are just a dumb canadian.

Shut the Fu#k up man

Smart people disagree with me. They don't complain about talking about the JA trade on someone else's JA thread.

The Chiefs are 1-10. They do suck. The question is, how do they get better?

I don't think you're dumb because you're from Canada. I think you're because you resort to insults rather than arguments.

Canada
11-24-2008, 04:13 PM
You think that by being louder than everyone else, you'll shout them down.

My mom's dead. I don't live under her grave.

And we aren't "talking," you hillbilly. We're "typing" or "posting."

Oh, so i should post the same thing over and over and then you will get it? And this is a "conversation" . You want to argue semantics then go to another site.

nigeriannightmare
11-24-2008, 04:14 PM
Now look you two. I will be the mediator as I think things have been taken out of context.

Canada is the resdient optimist and tries to bring the fact that we are all Chiefs fans to the forefront despite not agreeing with management/caches/players analysis.

JM, i think, knows a lot about football and most of his anaylsis are spot on, me thinks anyway. It's obvious the JA thing has him pissed it has me pissed as well, not to mention a host of other things our management has done.

Put down the name calling have a couple beers, or a left hander and take a chill.

For those of you who don't know what a left hander is, its ciga w**d.

jmlamerson
11-24-2008, 04:19 PM
Now look you two. I will be the mediator as I think things have been taken out of context.

Canada is the resdient optimist and tries to bring the fact that we are all Chiefs fans to the forefront despite not agreeing with management/caches/players analysis.

JM, i think, knows a lot about football and most of his anaylsis are spot on, me thinks anyway. It's obvious the JA thing has him pissed it has me pissed as well, not to mention a host of other things our management has done.

Put down the name calling have a couple beers, or a left hander and take a chill.

I have no interest or urge to converse with Canada. When he insults me, I respond. I'd be very happy never to read anything he writes again.

Canada
11-24-2008, 04:26 PM

so I started a thread about the Chiefs beating fubbalo. This was your first post...where did I start insulting you?

jmlamerson
11-24-2008, 04:41 PM
so I started a thread about the Chiefs beating fubbalo. This was your first post...where did I start insulting you?

In the JA thread. Where you posted the following:

I think you mean that there are people who have accepted it, the part I find hard to believe is that it still constantly gets brought up. Get over it man. It happened. He's gone. We know you don't like it. Are you adding anything new to the conversation or is this just another reason to bring it up AGAIN!

Lemme guess, you hate Herm and CP too.

Canada
11-24-2008, 04:45 PM
Yeah...where is the insult?

tornadospotter
11-24-2008, 05:03 PM

I know you're in a bad mood, being wrong about everything and all, but you are not half the man I am. You think that by being louder than everyone else, you'll shout them down. You won't.

:funnypost: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: jmlamerson the new resident comedian!

Canada
11-24-2008, 05:04 PM

I know you're in a bad mood, being wrong about everything and all, but you are not half the man I am. You think that by being louder than everyone else, you'll shout them down. You won't.

I live at 20 Allanburg Rd
StCatharines Ontario.

Like I said JM, I posted it for those who know how to read.

tornadospotter
11-24-2008, 05:12 PM

Canada is the resident optimist and tries to bring the fact that we are all Chiefs fans to the forefront despite not agreeing with management/caches/players analysis.

HEY!!! I thought I was the resident optimist!! :11:
homer am I.

jmlamerson
11-24-2008, 05:25 PM
Like I said JM, I posted it for those who know how to read.

Hey, that address can't be Mapquested. Do you have a real one you want to share?

Canada
11-24-2008, 05:27 PM
that is the real address....now let it go

Canada
11-24-2008, 05:30 PM
does this make it easier?

http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

jmlamerson
11-24-2008, 05:56 PM
does this make it easier?

http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

There is only one 20 Allanburg Road in CA:

20 Allanburg Rd, Thorold, Niagara Regional Municipality, ON (http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=20+Allanburg+Rd,+Thorold,+Niagara+Regional+Munic ipality,+Ontario&jsv=138f&sll=49.891235,-97.15369&sspn=26.054149,56.25&ie=UTF8&ct=clnk&cd=1&geocode=FSy-kQId-4FH-w)

It isn't the address you put. You're not even trying anymore. Maybe the mods won't censure me now (given your language) for pointing out that you are.

Canada
11-24-2008, 06:03 PM

20 Allanburg Rd, Thorold, Niagara Regional Municipality, ON (http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=20+Allanburg+Rd,+Thorold,+Niagara+Regional+Munic ipality,+Ontario&jsv=138f&sll=49.891235,-97.15369&sspn=26.054149,56.25&ie=UTF8&ct=clnk&cd=1&geocode=FSy-kQId-4FH-w)

It isn't the address you put. You're not even trying anymore. Maybe the mods won't censure me now (given your language) for pointing out that you are one cowardly *****.

OK dumba$$. this is gettng realy really really old. I will only do this once more for you. Look under that one and u will see my address. Like I said...learn to read.

20 Allanburg Rd, Thorold, Niagara Regional Municipality, ON (http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=20+Allanburg+Rd,+Thorold,+Niagara+Regional+Munic ipality,+Ontario&jsv=138f&sll=49.891235,-97.15369&sspn=27.954218,56.25&ie=UTF8&oi=georefine&ct=clnk&cd=2&geocode=FSy-kQId-4FH-w)

Allanburg Rd, St Catharines, Niagara Regional Municipality, ON (http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=Allanburg+Rd,+St+Catharines,+Niagara+Regional+Mu nicipality,+Ontario&jsv=138f&sll=49.891235,-97.15369&sspn=27.954218,56.25&ie=UTF8&oi=georefine&ct=clnk&cd=3&geocode=FYcnkgIdX0tH-w)

Its just right there in plain old English u dumb sh!t

Canada
11-24-2008, 06:04 PM

It isn't the address you put. You're not even trying anymore. Maybe the mods won't censure me now (given your language) for pointing out that you are.

However, seeing as you are so bold and I will actually show up in KC...what is your address (you don't have to put your moms address if u don't want to.)

jmlamerson
11-24-2008, 06:07 PM
OK dumba$$. this is gettng realy really really old. I will only do this once more for you. Look under that one and u will see my address. Like I said...learn to read.

20 Allanburg Rd, Thorold, Niagara Regional Municipality, ON (http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=20+Allanburg+Rd,+Thorold,+Niagara+Regional+Munic ipality,+Ontario&jsv=138f&sll=49.891235,-97.15369&sspn=27.954218,56.25&ie=UTF8&oi=georefine&ct=clnk&cd=2&geocode=FSy-kQId-4FH-w)

Allanburg Rd, St Catharines, Niagara Regional Municipality, ON (http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=Allanburg+Rd,+St+Catharines,+Niagara+Regional+Mu nicipality,+Ontario&jsv=138f&sll=49.891235,-97.15369&sspn=27.954218,56.25&ie=UTF8&oi=georefine&ct=clnk&cd=3&geocode=FYcnkgIdX0tH-w)

Its just right there in plain old English u dumb sh!t

Yeah, Allanburg road is there. Not 20 Allanburg Road.

You are going on "Ignore" . . . . now.

Canada
11-24-2008, 06:09 PM
Yeah, Allanburg road is there. Not 20 Allanburg Road.

You are going on "Ignore" . . . . now.

Sorry, I did not know you couldn't count to 20!!

greg3564
11-25-2008, 05:42 PM
Where did all go sooooooo wrong?!! :lol:

Everyone step back from their keyboards and take a deep breath or drink massive quantities of alcohol. :bananen_smilies046::toast2:There, doesn't that feel better? :D

drstandley31
11-25-2008, 06:31 PM
I too thought we would walk all over them. Was actually excited to get ready for the game and make sure I could watch all of it. ugh. That's that I get for thinking. Not sure how we can win any game if we couldn't win that one. bites.

Drunker Hillbilly
11-25-2008, 06:38 PM
This is a classic thread. Doesn't surprise me but classic none the less!!!!!!

Three7s
11-25-2008, 06:42 PM
I'm still trying to figure out why people thought we'd crush them. Does 1-9 going against 5-5 not say ANYTHING?! They're just slightly better than us.

Drunker Hillbilly
11-25-2008, 06:54 PM
I'm still trying to figure out why people thought we'd crush them. Does 1-9 going against 5-5 not say ANYTHING?! They're just slightly better than us.
Hilarious eh???!!!! People just find it hard to put their loyalties aside and go with the ole common sense thing!!!!

Canada
11-25-2008, 07:13 PM
Hilarious eh???!!!! People just find it hard to put their loyalties aside and go with the ole common sense thing!!!!

If we put aside our loyalties why have a favorite team?

Drunker Hillbilly
11-25-2008, 07:29 PM
If we put aside our loyalties why have a favorite team?
Like I have said A MILLION times, reality has to come into play at some point!!! I never have said quit liking or cheering for whatever team a person cheers for but the rose colored glasses should sometimes be referred to as blinders!! This has always been my point about being a realist. I know I know, your a realist in the fact that you you will always cheer for the Chiefs no matter what. Welcome to the club, but some choose to realize their fate and voice their disgust! Not to start anything here but I have to agree with the guy you are arguing with when he says you play both sides of the fence sometimes.

I don't believe that a persons loyalties have to be thrown out the window if they absolutely and totally believe their team sucks and mngmt won't do anything about it. It has nothing to do with how much stuff we all have. Does that make us a bigger fan than the next guy? No! I am one of those who is on the side of fans actually voicing their displeasure when their team is as bad as our is. You on the other hand choose to stay positive about things. We will have to agree to disagree on that because I really see no positives.:D

slc chief
11-25-2008, 07:48 PM

that is what sucks on that day they were alot more than just slightly better than us

Canada
11-25-2008, 07:58 PM
Like I have said A MILLION times, reality has to come into play at some point!!! I never have said quit liking or cheering for whatever team a person cheers for but the rose colored glasses should sometimes be referred to as blinders!! This has always been my point about being a realist. I know I know, your a realist in the fact that you you will always cheer for the Chiefs no matter what. Welcome to the club, but some choose to realize their fate and voice their disgust! Not to start anything here but I have to agree with the guy you are arguing with when he says you play both sides of the fence sometimes.

I don't believe that a persons loyalties have to be thrown out the window if they absolutely and totally believe their team sucks and mngmt won't do anything about it. It has nothing to do with how much stuff we all have. Does that make us a bigger fan than the next guy? No! I am one of those who is on the side of fans actually voicing their displeasure when their team is as bad as our is. You on the other hand choose to stay positive about things. We will have to agree to disagree on that because I really see no positives.:D

Dude, I just started a thread about the Chiefs beating Fubbalo. there has been a similar thread before every game since I joined this site. I am not sure how that makes me a bad fan. I don't think Herm Edwards is completely wrong all the time, but he has screwed a lot of sh!t up. I am not sure how that makes me a bad fan. you talk realism...I did not bet any money on the Chiefs to win. Why? Because I would probably lose. If that puts me on the fence then I am on the fence. I guess this would be a pretty sh!tty site if we started out every week with a thread about getting our asses kicked. whoo hoo...sounds like a great build up to a Sunday. I know you all take my optimism for Rose colored glasses or blinders or whatever you want to call them, but just because I don't grab every opportunity to b!tch about the same things over and over does not mean I don't see what is going on, nor does it mean that I am happy about it. I am just not about to let Herm, CP and a big ****in' losing streak ruin every Sunday for me. :bananen_smilies046:

Drunker Hillbilly
11-25-2008, 08:11 PM
Dude, I just started a thread about the Chiefs beating Fubbalo. there has been a similar thread before every game since I joined this site. I am not sure how that makes me a bad fan. I don't think Herm Edwards is completely wrong all the time, but he has screwed a lot of sh!t up. I am not sure how that makes me a bad fan. you talk realism...I did not bet any money on the Chiefs to win. Why? Because I would probably lose. If that puts me on the fence then I am on the fence. I guess this would be a pretty sh!tty site if we started out every week with a thread about getting our asses kicked. whoo hoo...sounds like a great build up to a Sunday. I know you all take my optimism for Rose colored glasses or blinders or whatever you want to call them, but just because I don't grab every opportunity to b!tch about the same things over and over does not mean I don't see what is going on, nor does it mean that I am happy about it. I am just not about to let Herm, CP and a big ****in' losing streak ruin every Sunday for me. :bananen_smilies046:
Totally understand and this is one of the reasons I have not posted on this thread in the first 10 pages or whatever it is. I never said you are a bad fan in fact I think the opposite. I have no idea who this guy your in a pissing match is either. I do however think your in the minority when it comes to fans either *****ing when their team has won 1 game in the last 15 or whatever the number is, or staying optomistic about that said team. Again, I think your a great fan but you seem to get a little bent when people bash the team repeatedly. I have said time and time again that fans choose different approaches when it comes to their team. Obvious case here! I mean seriously, at this point many believe that management needs to be bashed so for you to get all worked up over some dude that disagree's is crazy. I mean if you want I will muster up all of the "repeat" threads about ALL subjects. It happens!! By the way, quit givin your address out on the computer!!!!! Their are f*kcin sick mothers out there!!!!:bananen_smilies046:

chief31
11-26-2008, 09:49 AM
I have no interest or urge to converse with Canada. When he insults me, I respond. I'd be very happy never to read anything he writes again.

You respond as if you don't know how to behave like a mature adult.

I fully expected to edit this post. But I couldn't find the insult. You are pretty good at the back-handed ones, so I will have to read through it again. :D

Somewhere in this general area...

I am not really sure what that means. I don't question anyones fandom here. Everyone is here because they are fans of the Chiefs. I guess I don't have to make myself feel better by trying to belittle others. But please don't try this "Be a Man" **** on the computer. You wanna be a man, come out and drink some beers with me ********. We will see who is a real man. :bananen_smilies046:

I already edited out where you started the name-calling. "Princess"

This isn't the first time for either of you two breaking the rules. I believe you have even been at each others throats before.

Under-handed insults generally don't get much attention, because so many of us insist upon using them.

Name-calling leaves little doubt about a lack of respect for the site and its rules.

But directly threatening violence is goes far beyond name-calling.