PDA

View Full Version : Cant sleep..............

Sn@keIze
11-23-2008, 06:16 AM
5:00 in the morning...Sunday..... still find myself anxious over the next Chiefs game tho we're 1-9.

I hope by late afternoon to be in a really good mood.

Ive promised myself not to be upset by the outcome of the game. Yet, promised myself to reward myself with a win.

1-9 or 9-1 , I expect my Chiefs (and yours) to be victorious this afternoon. I expect Herm to be saying "They are a good team, it just wasnt Buffalos day" in his postgame comments. I expect Fatlock to be saying "We got lucky" or whatever.

My next post will be post game................peace.

JMDChiefs58
11-23-2008, 10:28 AM
I can't get excited at all about the Chiefs games any more this season. I don't even have them on the Main screen anymore ( 55" HD), they've been moved to screen 2 (32"hd), and today there are so many good games on at 1:00 they may get moved to screen 4 (26"HD) or I may not even watch them. I'm fed up with being dissapointed, and watching a poorly coached team play to lose the game.

Todays games and set up:

Screen 1. Titans / Jets
Screen 2. Chiefs / Bills - subject to change
Screen 3. Eagles / Ravens - friend coming over, big Eagles fan
Screen 4. Either Pats/ Dolphins or 49ers /Cowpokes

jtandcrew
11-23-2008, 12:04 PM
I can't get excited at all about the Chiefs games any more this season. I don't even have them on the Main screen anymore ( 55" HD), they've been moved to screen 2 (32"hd), and today there are so many good games on at 1:00 they may get moved to screen 4 (26"HD) or I may not even watch them. I'm fed up with being dissapointed, and watching a poorly coached team play to lose the game.

Todays games and set up:

Screen 1. Titans / Jets
Screen 2. Chiefs / Bills - subject to change
Screen 3. Eagles / Ravens - friend coming over, big Eagles fan
Screen 4. Either Pats/ Dolphins or 49ers /Cowpokes

Bragger! :lol: :bananen_smilies046: