PDA

View Full Version : does gunther need to go

slc chief
11-23-2008, 03:12 PM
does he need to be canned to i know he is limited in what he can do but this defense just sucks i like gunn but i am curious to what evryone else thinks

jmlamerson
11-23-2008, 03:18 PM
does he need to be canned to i know he is limited in what he can do but this defense just sucks i like gunn but i am curious to what evryone else thinks

Our defense is the worst in the NFL. I don't blame Gun entirely, as the personnel and scheme both stink, but he isn't helping.

Of course, until we get some real players and a real HC, it won't matter.

chief31
11-23-2008, 03:26 PM

I'd keep Gun and fire Herm. But The Chiefs will keep Herm and fire Gun.

drstandley31
11-23-2008, 03:27 PM
Keep Chan, dump the rest. flush this mess and start over.

PawnshopMarimba
11-23-2008, 03:34 PM
Yup, he needs to go. This defense has gotten progressively worse. There's NO improvement to speak of.

chief31
11-23-2008, 03:37 PM
Yup, he needs to go. This defense has gotten progressively worse. There's NO improvement to speak of.

This will be the general consensus. Herms defense sucks, so... FIRE GUN!!!!:mob:

I can't really defend Gun too much. Just have to say that he is failing at running Herms defense. I believe that he would succeed far better running Guns defense.

Three7s
11-23-2008, 03:38 PM
This will be the general consensus. Herms defense sucks, so... FIRE GUN!!!!:mob:

I can't really defend Gun too much. Just have to say that he is failing at running Herms defense. I believe that he would succeed far better running Guns defense.
Worked with the offense, didn't it? I think Gun is awful!

chief31
11-23-2008, 03:51 PM
Worked with the offense, didn't it? I think Gun is awful!

Just funny that he has always done very well, until he got Herm here.

slc chief
11-23-2008, 04:04 PM
yep i think it is time for some new blood