PDA

View Full Version : are the brown paper bags coming out yet

slc chief
11-23-2008, 05:17 PM
i was not at the game and did not see any on t.v were there people their wearing them i know they showed a shot of one guy who looked that close to breaking one out

IlovetheChiefs
11-23-2008, 06:38 PM
I'll gladly wear my Chiefs jacket, hat, gloves, and watch to work tomorrow. I'll never wear a brown paper bag. Only Chiefs RED baby! They may have a rotten record but I love them with a passion!

slc chief
11-23-2008, 06:56 PM
I'll gladly wear my Chiefs jacket, hat, gloves, and watch to work tomorrow. I'll never wear a brown paper bag. Only Chiefs RED baby! They may have a rotten record but I love them with a passion!

then paint it red lol some how clark needs to get the point that what he is giving us is unacceptable the chiefs are a proud franchise and this just sucks i am pretty sure alot of people are as dedicated as you are i know i am but i was just wondering if people have brought them out yet if you were at the game

hardcorechiefsfan
11-24-2008, 01:36 AM
Although I don't have any chiefs' memorabilia I would wear it, put it up, on, etc; but I do love the chiefs through thick and thin, for better or for worse, 'til death do we part.I liked IlovetheChiefs' last sentence, it seemed to say what I said and making it shorter:

They may have a rotten record but I love them with a passion!

okikcfan
11-24-2008, 01:59 AM
I do love the chiefs through thick and thin, for better or for worse, 'til death do we part. I liked IlovetheChiefs' last sentence, it seemed to say what I said and making it shorter:[/quote]

I have to agree with ya on that one Chiefsfan!

IlovetheChiefs
11-24-2008, 04:12 PM
Thank you hardcorechiefsfan and okikcfan.

CHIEFS RED IS BEAUTIFUL!

nigeriannightmare
11-24-2008, 05:02 PM
i was not at the game and did not see any on t.v were there people their wearing them i know they showed a shot of one guy who looked that close to breaking one out

there were some at the tennesse game.