PDA

View Full Version : Dark Cloud Reaction To Today's Game Against Buffalo!

Chiefster
11-23-2008, 06:08 PM
...Optimists need not apply!:11:

Three7s
11-23-2008, 07:02 PM
We gave up 54 points.

IlovetheChiefs
11-23-2008, 07:06 PM
The dark cloud for me is Herm's ho hum post game comments once again. His acting like all these losses are no big deal only help to increase the chances that losses continue. The other dark cloud is the frustrating thing that even if we go 1-15 Herm will probably return next year. Makes no sense whatsoever to keep a terrible coach like him.

Bike
11-23-2008, 07:17 PM
Clark Hunt should stick to bottling ketchup or building ferris wheels or whatever the hell else he does. He simply aint got the nads to be a successful nfl team owner. Otherwise King Carl woulda been out the door when Vermiel retired...

jerhart
11-23-2008, 07:23 PM
The dark cloud for me is Herm's ho hum post game comments once again. His acting like all these losses are no big deal only help to increase the chances that losses continue. The other dark cloud is the frustrating thing that even if we go 1-15 Herm will probably return next year. Makes no sense whatsoever to keep a terrible coach like him.

Yup...you would think being the head coach of the team who allows the most points by an opponent in franchise history would mean automatic termination...

Chiefster
11-23-2008, 08:36 PM

Absolutely agree; Herm definitely needs to go!

Chiefster
11-23-2008, 08:38 PM
Clark Hunt should stick to bottling ketchup or building ferris wheels or whatever the hell else he does. He simply aint got the nads to be a successful nfl team owner. Otherwise King Carl woulda been out the door when Vermiel retired...

Eggsactly! I have lost all respect for Clark Hunt.

tornadospotter
11-24-2008, 07:25 PM
...Optimists need not apply!:11:
We still have 5 more games to worry about losing!!!

Chiefster
11-26-2008, 12:46 AM
We still have 5 more games to worry about losing!!!

Oh I don't worry that we'll lose. :p