PDA

View Full Version : Great Job Today!

Big Daddy Tek
11-23-2008, 10:47 PM
MAN! The Chiefs were awsome today. Defense, special teams, the whole thing. They really came together when it counted. Herm Edwards had a Bill Walsh kinda day! I can definitly see this Defense forming into a power house. If we keep playing like this, We will have a championship in no time! Great job chiefs! Keep it up!

:hang: :brutale_smilies026: :fighting0041: :inwc:

:sterb020: :sign0076: :moderator:

YZILLA
11-23-2008, 10:50 PM
did you expect different?

hardcorechiefsfan
11-23-2008, 10:50 PM
Oh, is this one of those positive threads?

YZILLA
11-23-2008, 10:51 PM
never thought I would say our Defense is our weak point this season. I had fun at the game nonetheless.

Big Daddy Tek
11-23-2008, 10:54 PM
did you expect different?
Yeah, I and alot of other people did expect something much different. We had played much better teams, much closer. This was at home. I was sure that the Chiefs would win. I figured we could put together a couple wins to lift moral into next season.

YZILLA
11-23-2008, 11:08 PM
Dont get me wrong , I spent alot of money and Drove 12 hours to watch them play this weekend with the same thought . We just seem to find a way to crap in our pants and run home to mommy every game ! I could feel it in the air The crowd really lost a step about the time Charles screwed up on the kick return. Not to mention letting their QB who is kinda slow run the field and score twice. I think I puked in my mouth a few times today.

hardcorechiefsfan
11-23-2008, 11:50 PM
Charles screwed up on the kick return.
Was that when those 2 guys were both going for the punt and ended up hitting into each other?

Three7s
11-24-2008, 04:18 AM
Yeah, I and alot of other people did expect something much different. We had played much better teams, much closer. This was at home. I was sure that the Chiefs would win. I figured we could put together a couple wins to lift moral into next season.
I didn't at all. I knew that we COULD win this game, but assuming they win with a record like they have is silly.

chief31
11-24-2008, 05:59 AM
never thought I would say our Defense is our weak point this season. I had fun at the game nonetheless.

That has to be the one thing that really surprises me about this team.

I fully expected us to be tough against the run, and have nothing else to hang our hats on this season.

This is a total disaster.

Chiefster
11-24-2008, 08:11 AM
MAN! The Chiefs were awsome today. Defense, special teams, the whole thing. They really came together when it counted. Herm Edwards had a Bill Walsh kinda day! I can definitly see this Defense forming into a power house. If we keep playing like this, We will have a championship in no time! Great job chiefs! Keep it up!

:hang: :brutale_smilies026: :fighting0041: :inwc:

:sterb020: :sign0076: :moderator:

Your sarcasm has reached a whole new hight. :sign0098: