PDA

View Full Version : Suckage Bowl Raiders/Chiefs

FilipinoRaider
11-24-2008, 11:15 PM
Hello Chiefs fans, just wanted to stop by and wish you all an injury free game:bananen_smilies046:

Who will be in the basement at the end of the season?

Raiders or Chiefs?

Oh well, here is to a good old rivalry this Sunday:bananen_smilies046:

Bearson
11-24-2008, 11:43 PM
Hello Chiefs fans, just wanted to stop by and wish you all an injury free game:bananen_smilies046:

Raiders or Chiefs?

Hey Raider fan, I have a good idea. The raiders should line their punter or kicker as their starting running back and watch as he gets +150 yards and +3 touchdowns. That way you don't have to worry about McFadden or Fargas getting injured. And by injured I mean tripping over their own shoe laces because there's no way the chiefs defense can stop anyone. I really want to test this theory.

Hey, at least the Raiders get wins....more often then the chiefs do at least right?? Anyway cheers
:bananen_smilies046:

tornadospotter
11-24-2008, 11:57 PM

Raiders or Chiefs?

To be honest, I hate this next game against you Raiders, because the rivalry between the Chiefs and Raiders, to me is the biggest, and this game should be for who wins the AFC West, not who finished last!

That being said.

GO CHIEFS!!!!

FilipinoRaider
11-24-2008, 11:59 PM
Hey Raider fan, I have a good idea. The raiders should line their punter or kicker as their starting running back and watch as he gets +150 yards and +3 touchdowns. That way you don't have to worry about McFadden or Fargas getting injured. And by injured I mean tripping over their own shoe laces because there's no way the chiefs defense can stop anyone. I really want to test this theory.

Hey, at least the Raiders get wins....more often then the chiefs do at least right?? Anyway cheers

This game could be interesting. You never know what can happen with a division rival. I just hope our victory in Denver gave this team something to build on or gave them confidence.

We shall see come Sunday.

FilipinoRaider
11-25-2008, 12:02 AM
To be honest, I hate this next game against you Raiders, because the rivalry between the Chiefs and Raiders, to me is the biggest, and this game should be for who wins the AFC West, not who finish last!

That being said.

GO CHIEFS!!!!

I hear you on that bro. Maybe next year the Chargers and Broncos will be fighting for last and we will be fighting for the AFC West Title:D

Canada
11-25-2008, 12:09 AM
Chiefs will win but beating the donkies will keep you ahead of us at the end.:bananen_smilies046:

tornadospotter
11-25-2008, 12:11 AM
I hear you on that bro. Maybe next year the Chargers and Broncos will be fighting for last and we will be fighting for the AFC West Title:D

:character00109::character00109::character00109:do nks stink and bolts are mostly flashes in the sky, they might strike, but may not.

Sn@keIze
11-25-2008, 09:50 AM
I hear you on that bro. Maybe next year the Chargers and Broncos will be fighting for last and we will be fighting for the AFC West Title:DHeh, as long as Creepshow Al Davis and Cancer Carl Peterson run the show? Ha!

We have a good chance of winning this game if we say "Lets just take all 11 guys and stop the run every play and make JR win because JR is a joke. How many times did he throw in the Donks game?

billb40
11-25-2008, 04:17 PM
Heh, as long as Creepshow Al Davis and Cancer Carl Peterson run the show? Ha!

We have a good chance of winning this game if we say "Lets just take all 11 guys and stop the run every play and make JR win because JR is a joke. How many times did he throw in the Donks game?
Let's see the Chiefs can't stop the run, no pressure on the Q-back even if Blitzing and we have zip for returner on punts and kick-offs.

I wonder who will win?
I have hated the FAIDERS for about 50 years but see very little in the 2008 Chiefs that would suggest they will be able to win.

chief31
11-26-2008, 05:15 PM

Raiders or Chiefs?

With as many newer members as we have around here, I was surprised to see that you were getting treated fairly. :D

Welcome back though.

This weeks game should be a rather hollow one.

Herm has already got plenty of irate enemies of late. Getting swept by The Raiders on top of it all, would likely raise rifle sales around KC.

I don't like Herm myself. But I am hoping that we can save his life this weekend. I don't want him dead or anything.

Three7s
11-26-2008, 07:25 PM
With as many newer members as we have around here, I was surprised to see that you were getting treated fairly. :D

Welcome back though.

This weeks game should be a rather hollow one.

Herm has already got plenty of irate enemies of late. Getting swept by The Raiders on top of it all, would likely raise rifle sales around KC.

I don't like Herm myself. But I am hoping that we can save his life this weekend. I don't want him dead or anything.
Hahahahah, that's rich! :D

I'm not sure about murder or anything, but pretty much every radio talk show I've been listening too says that Herm REALLY needs to be fired if he loses to the Raiders.

Chiefster
11-26-2008, 10:25 PM
Welcome aboard FilipinoRaider! Good to see a respectable Raider Fan here! :)

RaiderNation505
11-28-2008, 06:54 PM
I'm a Raiders Season ticket holder and I'll be at this weekends game and I don't count this as an easy W the chiefs are a way different team than when we met them in week 2.

nigeriannightmare
11-28-2008, 08:17 PM
I'm a Raiders Season ticket holder and I'll be at this weekends game and I don't count this as an easy W the chiefs are a way different team than when we met them in week 2.

Did you see the score of last weeks game, we were at home too? I can't tell what kind of team we are. As soon as we get something going we do something to negate it, and our defense is making negative progress.

That's a quote from my drunk buddy who was trying to walk 10 miles to his car and I picked him up on the road, I lied and told him I was taking him to his car and when he realized I was just taking him back to his house, he says"dude, we are makng negative progress"... gotta love the holidays.

RaiderNation505
11-28-2008, 10:20 PM
I didn't watch the game but I saw highlights and what I'm looking at is that you guys had 159 yards rushing and 316 yards through the air that was against Buffalo. Buffalo can score TD's unlike the Raiders the Bronco game I don't know what happened there they showed up and I hope they show up this weekend too, but you never know with the Raiders what will happen.

Chiefster
11-28-2008, 10:39 PM

I don't know if I'd say "way different", we sem to be having difficulty playing a complete one hour of football.

PawnshopMarimba
11-28-2008, 11:57 PM
I'm with Chiefster, VERY nice to see that not all Raiders fans are disrespectful a$$hats. Welcome to the forum!

Though I always hate losing to the Raiders, I've just got that feeling that your team has the potential to slaughter us in the "Toilet Bowl '08". You've got a running back, and our run d just keeps getting worse and worse and worse...

arrowheadGoon305
11-29-2008, 12:04 PM
I CANT WAIT TILL SUNDAYYYYYYY.....I WANNA C TONY {{DESTROY}} THAT DEFENCE APART!!!!!!!!!!!!IM estimating 2 td's for tony and thigpen to do, ok...And 4 our defence.........(no comment)...lol..just PLEASE stop the run

arrowheadGoon305
11-29-2008, 12:05 PM
I PRAY THAT LJ RUNS OVER SOMEONE, that would make me extremely HAPPY!!!!

hardcorechiefsfan
11-29-2008, 12:59 PM

Raiders or Chiefs?

I forget, who is ahead in the chiefs/raiders record?

A raider could stop running so he can scratch his butt and still have time to call his mother while making a run for a TD and still not have the chiefs' defense touch them as slow as the chiefs defense is.

To be honest, I hate this next game against you Raiders, because the rivalry between the Chiefs and Raiders, to me is the biggest, and this game should be for who wins the AFC West, not who finished last!

That being said.

GO CHIEFS!!!!
Hey, I say its a game to see who gets what spot at draft time.

This game could be interesting. You never know what can happen with a division rival. I just hope our victory in Denver gave this team something to build on or gave them confidence.

We shall see come Sunday.
What confidence are you talking about? The chiefs haven't won a game since the Denver game. Sure they might be playing better(don't count last week's game) but if they don't win the don't win.

Chiefs will win but beating the donkies will keep you ahead of us at the end.:bananen_smilies046:
:funnypost:

IlovetheChiefs
11-29-2008, 02:55 PM
The Chiefs lead the all time series something like 52-43, as they also do against Denver and San Diego. I remember posting the stats last year that we have an impressive winning record against about 20 NFL teams, and only a losing record against 8 teams. Tied with about 3 teams. It's too bad Herm's leadership is helping these other teams to catch up in the overall records against us.

But that is really neat that we're like 10 above .500 vs. all three AFC west opponents. We are the kings of the AFC West! And we're far enough ahead that Herm will be long gone before enabling any of those three to overtake us.

Sn@keIze
11-29-2008, 03:20 PM
The Chiefs lead the all time series something like 52-43, as they also do against Denver and San Diego. I remember posting the stats last year that we have an impressive winning record against about 20 NFL teams, and only a losing record against 8 teams. Tied with about 3 teams. It's too bad Herm's leadership is helping these other teams to catch up in the overall records against us.

But that is really neat that we're like 10 above .500 vs. all three AFC west opponents. We are the kings of the AFC West! And we're far enough ahead that Herm will be long gone before enabling any of those three to overtake us.I would take more pride in having more superbowls.

YZILLA
11-29-2008, 05:50 PM
How good do the Donkeys have to feel getting their asses kicked by two of the worst teams in the league this year . LOL That makes them pitiful no matter what their record ends up being !:lol: :lol: :lol:

IlovetheChiefs
11-30-2008, 10:18 AM
A Column in the KC Star talks about how the Chiefs-Raiders rivalry isn't what is used to be due to the bad records the last 2 years (and going back to 2003 for the Faders) and also because of so many very young and new Chiefs. They just don't have the same understanding and mindset of the rivalry that the older Chiefs did. Like the article points out how there used to be signs reminding everyone it was "Raider week" and the intensity would be high. But now a current Chief, Jarrad Page, says, "We'd just all like to win. It doesn’t matter whether we’re playing Buffalo, Oakland, Denver or any other team.” Of course, I can see Jarrad's main point here being that when you've lost 19 of 20 you just want to win period and thus even the rival Raiders as an opponent isn't really any different at this point.

Regardless of the current and future mindset of the Chiefs players and coaches, long time fans like me will always feel a particular intense animosity when we face the Raiders.

**** Also from today's Star I see this line about the 1975 Chiefs:

"And the 1975 bunch, which needed an offensive lineman so badly that officials visited a used-car lot in Lawrence and signed a salesman to a contract. Started him the next Sunday."

Is that a true story? The rest of the article was certainly serious and factual so I guess it probably is.

okikcfan
11-30-2008, 04:21 PM
I think some of the best days were when they had names for the front line, the dooms day defense, the fearsome foursome and so on. That was football at it's best!!!

IlovetheChiefs
11-30-2008, 06:55 PM
20-10 CHIEFS! 7 minutes to go and we have the ball and good field position again! We're gonna win this one baby, eh Al Davis!

Russell blows so badly! Zero yards passing in the 2nd half!

Nice game once again for Tyler. And LJ. And, as always, TG.

And the Dolts are losing to Atlanta, yay. And the Patsies are getting whipped at home by Pittsburgh, yay. Now all we need for a clean sweep is for Brett Favre to lead the Jets past the Donkeys!

IlovetheChiefs
11-30-2008, 07:08 PM
Darn Oakland had to make that 51 yd fg. 20-13. Good thing Russell continued his suckageness.

Chiefs will hang on to victory!

And the Chargers lost again, yayyyy! Norv Turner??? HAHA terrible coach.

IlovetheChiefs
11-30-2008, 07:25 PM
VICTORY, KANSASSSCITYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHARGERS LOSE! (Funny how they were favored at 4-7 to beat 7-4 Atlanta! Maybe Vegas will finally realize they suck!)

Patsies lose 33-10 at home HA HA!!!!! That's too funny how they went 16-0 last year and now without Tom Brady they might not even make the playoffs! Despite BelliCHEAT!

Now come on Jets, pull a miraculous comeback against the Donks!

tornadospotter
11-30-2008, 07:44 PM
:goldcup: The Bowl trophy goes to the Chiefs!!! I am so proud.:D

IlovetheChiefs
11-30-2008, 07:51 PM
And hopefully we'll get another bowl trophy in Cincinnati in a few weeks!