PDA

View Full Version : He'll be singing a different tune at the end of the season.

Darth CarlSatan
11-25-2008, 08:15 PM
Herm will end up at San Diego State, mark my words.

nigeriannightmare
11-25-2008, 08:22 PM

Why in the world would any team offer Herm a coaching gig, wouldn't they have to pay to get him out of his contract. Oh only if we were that lucky!!!!!

Darth CarlSatan
11-25-2008, 08:24 PM
Why in the world would any team offer Herm a coaching gig, wouldn't they have to pay to get him out of his contract. Oh only if we were that lucky!!!!!

You're gonna' be lucky.

jap1
11-25-2008, 08:42 PM
You're gonna' be lucky.

Will he take CP with him? Please, please!! Thats all I want for X-mas ... a new GM ... please!!

slc chief
11-25-2008, 08:43 PM

did you read my post titled herm is not going anywhere it is a pretty sad article{not by me} especially since herm is feeling pretty confident that all of the coaches and cordinators will be back next year

Darth CarlSatan
11-25-2008, 08:46 PM
Will he take CP with him? Please, please!! Thats all I want for X-mas ... a new GM ... please!!

Double-Down; you're gettin' lucky.

Darth CarlSatan
11-25-2008, 08:46 PM
did you read my post titled herm is not going anywhere it is a pretty sad article{not by me} especially since herm is feeling pretty confident that all of the coaches and cordinators will be back next year

Smoke screen; you're gettin' lucky.

nigeriannightmare
11-25-2008, 09:10 PM

I agree with you totally about Herm not going anywhere, if you wrote that article or not. It is the holiday season and a time for giving. So let us just hope that Darth is right and San Diego St. give us one hell of a present.

jap1
11-25-2008, 09:22 PM
I did a quick google search and this is what I found.

http://kan.scout.com/2/815357.html

SDSU wants him but the question is will he want to leave early. If he does leave, that means probably an entire overhaul of O and D management (with the exception of Chan probably) and probably hiring a new GM (those who say they wont fire CP before the renovations are done may not realize that they can fire him from his GM duties and keep him as Prez of football ops to oversee the stadium).

I guess the Herm haters can hope ...

Chiefster
11-25-2008, 09:32 PM

Don't trease us! :11: :p

Three7s
11-26-2008, 12:39 AM
I know you got this from listening to Kietzman, but I hate to disappoint you, Kietzman is wrong quite a bit. I can almost guarantee you that Herm's staying.

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 12:40 AM
Don't trease us! :11: :p

I've never treased anyone! To my knowledge...

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 12:42 AM
I know you got this from listening to Kietzman, but I hate to disappoint you, Kietzman is wrong quite a bit. I can almost guarantee you that Herm's staying.

DENIED!

We're getting lucky, damn you; hop on the train RIGHT NOW.

Three7s
11-26-2008, 12:43 AM
DENIED!

We're getting lucky, damn you; hop on the train RIGHT NOW.
I guess I could play along.

Chiefster
11-26-2008, 12:49 AM
I've never treased anyone! To my knowledge...

So, why start now???

Trust me, Herm is going no where.

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 12:59 AM
So, why start now???

Trust me, Herm is going no where.

NYET!

Comrades, take "Chiefster" to the Re Education Center IMMEDIATELY!

When he can tell us what the hell a "trease" is, he may rejoin society.

Three7s
11-26-2008, 01:10 AM
NYET!

Comrades, take "Chiefster" to the Re Education Center IMMEDIATELY!

When he can tell us what the hell a "trease" is, he may rejoin society.
I'm sure you've heard of Herm's "Herminisms". Here we have Chiefster's "Chiefsternisms". You get used to it over time.

greg3564
11-26-2008, 01:16 AM
Herm has shown no ability whatsoever to mold young talent at the pro level. How the hell could he coach kids coming out of high school? I don't see him leaving. Our misery just won't end that easily. The retarded owner of the Chiefs seems to think Herm's a swell coach.

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 01:16 AM
I'm sure you've heard of Herm's "Herminisms". Here we have Chiefster's "Chiefsternisms". You get used to it over time.

I'll tell you what 'Hermism' I've noticed; he NEVER looks the media in the eye when he's giving his latest post-defeat "breakdown of the game".

This franchise has a SERIOUS "lack of sack" problem; MAN-UP YOU WUSSES!

Three7s
11-26-2008, 01:19 AM
I'll tell you what 'Hermism' I've noticed; he NEVER looks the media in the eye when he's giving his latest post-defeat "breakdown of the game".

This franchise has a SERIOUS "lack of sack" problem; MAN-UP YOU WUSSES!
Not just that, Herm just shows no emotion in his press conferences. You'd think that with how much we've been losing that he'd show at least a little fire? You play to win the game, right?

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 01:22 AM
Not just that, Herm just shows no emotion in his press conferences. You'd think that with how much we've been losing that he'd show at least a little fire? You play to win the game, right?

I'd respect him more if he did. You don't have to go "Denny Greene", but I'd say Gruden and Cowher are good benchmarks.

jerhart
11-26-2008, 08:43 AM
....I will pack his bags and move everything for him free of charge!!

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 09:28 AM
....I will pack his bags and move everything for him free of charge!!

That's what I like to hear!

Let's start the Airline Funds Drive Today!!!:bananen_smilies046:

Seek
11-26-2008, 09:39 AM
Herm's contract is up after next year as is Carl's as GM. If you think Herm is not the type of person who will jump ship at the sign of a leak, I think you are very wrong. He did so in NY when the Chiefs were dumb enough to trade for him.

Why do players come out for the draft as a Junior. I tend to think some of them think their stock may never get any higher and the want the money. If Herm stays on as the Chiefs HC for one more year, He may not have a HC job waiting for him after his contract expires.

If Herm is offered a job as a HC that will give him some more security as opposed to his one year and he is closer to his home, (OAKLAND) he would be dumb not to take it.

I know it is wishful thinking, but to think Herm won't leave for another job. Isn't realistic.

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 09:47 AM
Herm's contract is up after next year as is Carl's as GM. If you think Herm is not the type of person who will jump ship at the sign of a leak, I think you are very wrong. He did so in NY when the Chiefs were dumb enough to trade for him.

Why do players come out for the draft as a Junior. I tend to think some of them think their stock may never get any higher and the want the money. If Herm stays on as the Chiefs HC for one more year, He may not have a HC job waiting for him after his contract expires.

If Herm is offered a job as a HC that will give him some more security as opposed to his one year and he is closer to his home, (OAKLAND) he would be dumb not to take it.

I know it is wishful thinking, but to think Herm won't leave for another job. Isn't realistic.

Herm coaching Oakland? Dare to dream!

Seek
11-26-2008, 10:19 AM
Herm coaching Oakland? Dare to dream!

NO, he grew up in the bay area by Oakland. He admitted last year that he grew up as an Oakland Raider Fan... Coaching at San Diego State, which is just couple hours from Oakland is closer to his home... it would be an incintive for him to take a job as HC at San Diego St.

IlovetheChiefs
11-26-2008, 10:41 AM
NO, he grew up in the bay area by Oakland. He admitted last year that he grew up as an Oakland Raider Fan... Coaching at San Diego State, which is just couple hours from Oakland is closer to his home... it would be an incintive for him to take a job as HC at San Diego St.

Well that would explain why he seems to want the Chiefs to lose.

jerhart
11-26-2008, 11:02 AM
...Maybe someone should tell him that he wont hurt anyone's feelings if he doesnt take the plane back to KC this weekend...

tornadospotter
11-26-2008, 11:10 AM
Where is Guru? We need superspy to swap hermies ticket with a one way ticket.