PDA

View Full Version : Where to get a Thigpen jersey?

jerhart
11-27-2008, 09:01 AM
***If you are going to say anything along the lines of 'you are wasting your money' or just one of 'those' who are not for Tyler...please just do not reply as every other thread on this forum deals with Tyler's play. Thanks!***

Does anyone know of a site who carries Tyler's Jersey yet, or any of the rookies Jerseys yet? Not looking for Doresey's. And custom Jerseys are not an option. Thanks all!

Go Chiefs!!!

nigeriannightmare
11-27-2008, 09:18 AM
I was told that you have to get it custom made and to make sure that you actually talk to someone at the Chiefs store not the automated version. I wanted a Flowers jersey and thats what my wife did.

jerhart
11-27-2008, 09:21 AM
I was told that you have to get it custom made and to make sure that you actually talk to someone at the Chiefs store not the automated version. I wanted a Flowers jersey and thats what my wife did.

ugh! Do the custom tend to cost more then the...'pre-made' (ha) ones? I am also looking for a Flowers one too. Suppose next season is when you will start to see all the new Jerseys. THanks tho!

nigeriannightmare
11-27-2008, 09:26 AM
ugh! Do the custom tend to cost more then the...'pre-made' (ha) ones? I am also looking for a Flowers one too. Suppose next season is when you will start to see all the new Jerseys. THanks tho!

I think it costs a little more but not terrible. Let me ask the wifey, I'll get back to ya.

Darth CarlSatan
11-27-2008, 05:53 PM
***If you are going to say anything along the lines of 'you are wasting your money' or just one of 'those' who are not for Tyler...please just do not reply as every other thread on this forum deals with Tyler's play. Thanks!***

Does anyone know of a site who carries Tyler's Jersey yet, or any of the rookies Jerseys yet? Not looking for Doresey's. And custom Jerseys are not an option. Thanks all!

Go Chiefs!!!

Go here:http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2252486&cp=2237498&parentPage=family
And customize, or pick any starter from the Roster to the LEFT of the customization doo-hicky( yes, that is the scientific name for it ).
Now, call the 877 number, and order it with a LIVE SALES REP, AND GET THEIR ASSOCIATE ID NUMBER.
There's a 50% off sale today on buy anything over $100.00, get the other item for half price.

If you choose to go to the online store at the Chiefs website, they're usually out of stock. But check anyway because you might get a good deal.

The jerseys are sweet this year with the American League logo on the left breast; get to shoppin'!

jerhart
11-27-2008, 05:56 PM
Go here:http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2252486&cp=2237498&parentPage=family
And customize, or pick any starter from the Roster to the LEFT of the customization doo-hicky( yes, that is the scientific name for it ).
Now, call the 877 number, and order it with a LIVE SALES REP, AND GET THEIR ASSOCIATE ID NUMBER.
There's a 50% off sale today on buy anything over $100.00, get the other item for half price.

If you choose to go to the online store at the Chiefs website, they're usually out of stock. But check anyway because you might get a good deal.

The jerseys are sweet this year with the American League logo on the left breast; get to shoppin'!

Wowa! Very Nice! Thanks brudda! :bananen_smilies046:

Darth CarlSatan
11-27-2008, 05:58 PM
You're very welcome.

JMDChiefs58
11-28-2008, 10:00 AM

Be carefull. I ordered a #49 Pollard jersey after he knocked Brady out,( I live in Patriots country) and after one washing the numbers disintegrated and I had to return it.

Darth CarlSatan
11-28-2008, 10:09 AM
Be carefull. I ordered a #49 Pollard jersey after he knocked Brady out,( I live in Patriots country) and after one washing the numbers disintegrated and I had to return it.

You gotta' wash 'em in cold water, and dry with no heat. If you get a stain on it, use that spray and wash stick a day before you launder.

And give them their OWN washing machine as well.

nigeriannightmare
11-28-2008, 12:53 PM
You gotta' wash 'em in cold water, and dry with no heat. If you get a stain on it, use that spray and wash stick a day before you launder.

And turn them inside out.

Darth CarlSatan
11-28-2008, 01:02 PM
And turn them inside out.

Ahhh...I didn't think of that; thanks!

JMDChiefs58
11-29-2008, 09:45 PM

Yes I know I have several jerseys, but the new one fell apart, it was defective. My #58 jersey is 4 years old and still looks very good.

Darth CarlSatan
11-29-2008, 10:04 PM
Yes I know I have several jerseys, but the new one fell apart, it was defective. My #58 jersey is 4 years old and still looks very good.

You know I bought my 58( my latest one anyway )after Christmas last year, and it's in pristine shape.

My Flowers that I just got is great on the name and large numbers, but one of each of the sleeve numbers have just a little bit of peel to them.