PDA

View Full Version : Just sayin hi.

m0ef0e
11-28-2008, 05:13 PM
Sorry I've been so scarce lately. I just don't have anything to talk about any more without beating horses that have been dead long enough to have fully decomposed...

Anyway, happy late-turkey day. Have a cold one and a great day!:bananen_smilies046:

I'll be back around more when there's something to talk about.

Until next time... :drunkhb:

Chiefster
11-28-2008, 10:37 PM
Good to see ya around again buddy! :D

YZILLA
11-29-2008, 05:46 PM
kinda in the same boat as you bro but the offseason is gonna seem like it will take forever to get over with , so Im sticking it out!

slc chief
11-29-2008, 05:54 PM
Sorry I've been so scarce lately. I just don't have anything to talk about any more without beating horses that have been dead long enough to have fully decomposed...

Anyway, happy late-turkey day. Have a cold one and a great day!:bananen_smilies046:

I'll be back around more when there's something to talk about.

welcome to chiefs crowd oh no wait welcome back i knew something was missing

Chiefster
11-29-2008, 05:56 PM
kinda in the same boat as you bro but the offseason is gonna seem like it will take forever to get over with , so Im sticking it out!

I'm with ya buddy!

tammietailgator
12-02-2008, 12:06 AM
I am just glad you have not thrown a raider fan in front of a bus or something :lol: (remembering the homeopener)

m0ef0e
12-02-2008, 11:30 AM
I am just glad you have not thrown a raider fan in front of a bus or something :lol: (remembering the homeopener)

LOL, I had one chained-up in my basement for just such an occasion should the Chiefs lose in Oakland. But, we didn't and the taste of revenge was sweet enough to sate me... for now...