PDA

View Full Version : Just Registered

RaiderNation505
11-28-2008, 06:49 PM
Hey guys, YES I'm a Raiders fan, but ultimately I'm a football fan. I like to watch and keep up with almost every team but I definately always keep my eyes extra open to the three opponents we play twice every year. Not here to talk smack just to talk football.

chief31
11-28-2008, 10:07 PM
Hey guys, YES I'm a Raiders fan, but ultimately I'm a football fan. I like to watch and keep up with almost every team but I definately always keep my eyes extra open to the three opponents we play twice every year. Not here to talk smack just to talk football.

We are usually pretty friendly to respectful fans of our opponents.

But, as is the case with any opposing teams site, you might find some resistance from some.

I welcome you to The Crowd.

RaiderNation505
11-28-2008, 10:12 PM
Thanks and I know what you mean I also go to Raider forums and they give people from opposing teams crap so it's expected. Everybody thinks Raider fans are the same but not all of us want to fight and yell profanity at the games.

chief31
11-28-2008, 10:15 PM
Thanks and I know what you mean I also go to Raider forums and they give people from opposing teams crap so it's expected. Everybody thinks Raider fans are the same but not all of us want to fight and yell profanity at the games.

We have another Raiders visitor who acts respectful when here.

I can't stay on now, but look forward to hearing from you again.

'Night.

Chiefster
11-28-2008, 10:36 PM
Welcome to the Crowd; make yourself at home! :)

tornadospotter
11-29-2008, 09:03 AM
:welcome: to the Chiefs Crowd.

hardcorechiefsfan
11-29-2008, 01:16 PM
Hi welcome and enjoy the company!

IlovetheChiefs
11-29-2008, 03:17 PM
Well your guys and our guys are in for an important game tomorrow since both of us are still mathematically alive for the division title! :) Heh, I know neither team is going to the playoffs, just kinda neat to still be able to say at this point that a 3-8 and even a 1-10 team are still techincally not eliminated. And Denver is very likely to lose at the hot New York Jets. Meaning a Chiefs win will still keep up alive into next week, yay!

GO CHIEFS!!!!