View Full Version : ahahahahahaahahahahahahha

Canada
11-30-2008, 08:36 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :p :bananen_smilies046:

tornadospotter
11-30-2008, 10:57 PM
ahahahahahahahah
hahahaha.....
CHIEFS!!!!!!!! WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A GAME.............

Three7s
11-30-2008, 10:58 PM
ahahahahahahahah
hahahaha.....
CHIEFS!!!!!!!! WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A GAME.............

Twice as many as we had before! :D

tornadospotter
11-30-2008, 10:59 PM
Twice as many as we had before! :D
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Chiefster
11-30-2008, 11:46 PM
Chiefs win, Chiefs win, Chiefs win!!!!!!!!!!

I honestly didn't think we would win another game this season.

Three7s
12-01-2008, 01:53 AM

Aw come on! Even I thought we'd beat the Raiders and Bengals! :lol:

IlovetheChiefs
12-01-2008, 07:02 AM
When you think about it, we've got a realistic shot in each of the rest of the games.

- [at Denver] Denver's lost 3 in a row at home, including Oakland last week. And we beat Denver 33-19 this year.

- [San Diego] We only lost by one at their place, less than a month ago. And they are only 4-8 anyway.

- [Miami] The Dolphins are obviously vastly improved from last year's 1-15 season, with 7 wins already and having Pennington and Brown. But they're still not fully there and in their last 4 games they squeaked by Seattle, Oakland and the Rams, and got routed at home by NE. And this game is at Arrowhead.

- [at Cincinnati] Nothing needs to be said here. :)

m0ef0e
12-01-2008, 12:34 PM
I know we won but we will need to play better than we did against the raiders to beat DEN, SD, and MIA. The bungles are a joke. I think they are to the point of setting wacky-waving-inflatable-arm-flailing-tube-men on the field in jerseys so their players can just have the rest of the season off.

Bike
12-01-2008, 12:47 PM
I know we won but we will need to play better than we did against the raiders to beat DEN, SD, and MIA. The bungles are a joke. I think they are to the point of setting wacky-waving-inflatable-arm-flailing-tube-men on the field in jerseys so their players can just have the rest of the season off.
Yeah our front 7 absolutely horrible this year. But was a nice hit dj put on Fargus!! Man if they can step up and get some more 3 and outs and get off the field who knows - maybe we win out!
But no matter how the season finishes, our D needs to be gutted and replaced with some hq fa's next year - no matter the price...

m0ef0e
12-01-2008, 12:51 PM
Yeah our front 7 absolutely horrible this year. But was a nice hit dj put on Fargus!! Man if they can step up and get some more 3 and outs and get off the field who knows - maybe we win out!
But no matter how the season finishes, our D needs to be gutted and replaced with some hq fa's next year - no matter the price...

I agree. We need to hi-jack the Vikings' d-line.

nigeriannightmare
12-01-2008, 01:04 PM
Finally movd from a breadstick to a crooked number. And a win on my birthday...nice presnt. Thanks Herm!!!

Bike
12-01-2008, 01:23 PM
Finally movd from a breadstick to a crooked number. And a win on my birthday...nice presnt. Thanks Herm!!!
Thank Herm?? We won DESPITE having that clown on the sideline...
And happy birthday!!!

Three7s
12-01-2008, 04:14 PM
Thank Herm?? We won DESPITE having that clown on the sideline...
And happy birthday!!!
I'm sure there was sarcasm all over that post! :lol:

tammietailgator
12-01-2008, 11:49 PM
ahahahhahahahahahhahahaahahahaha:yahoo::bananen_sm ilies046:

THis was an awesome weekend! I got a win in arrowhead with KU and the chiefs beat the faiders!!!!!

OTR Chiefs fan
12-02-2008, 01:26 AM
Where's that Fader's fan that was posting before the game? Hmmm..... nowhere to be found! :yahoo::D

hardcorechiefsfan
12-02-2008, 02:37 AM

I didn't think they would win, especially since they were tied at halftime.

When you think about it, we've got a realistic shot in each of the rest of the games.

- [at Denver] Denver's lost 3 in a row at home, including Oakland last week. And we beat Denver 33-19 this year.

- [San Diego] We only lost by one at their place, less than a month ago. And they are only 4-8 anyway.

- [Miami] The Dolphins are obviously vastly improved from last year's 1-15 season, with 7 wins already and having Pennington and Brown. But they're still not fully there and in their last 4 games they squeaked by Seattle, Oakland and the Rams, and got routed at home by NE. And this game is at Arrowhead.

- [at Cincinnati] Nothing needs to be said here. :)
-Just because the chiefs beat the broncos once this season doesn't mean Tinkerbelle will drop faerie dust on the chiefs in Denver, because some faerie dust is what the chiefs will need to win in Denver!Ok, we are going to lose in Denver because the chiefs tend to poop their pants in Denver(except for the Joe Montana game).
-Maybe we have a chance against the chargers. I didn't think the chiefs would win in Oakland but they did. I kind of wished they would lose so they can at least salvage a good spot for the draft. The more they win or play good the more Clark and Carl will be patting Hermie on the back, telling him Good Job.
-I liked what Miami showed yesterday, I think it will be a low score and can go either way.
-I dont know what to say about the bengals.

... nice hit dj put on Fargus
I saw that, it was like looking through a portal and seeing this young team with a winning future.

Where's that Fader's fan that was posting before the game? Hmmm..... nowhere to be found! :yahoo::D
Speaking of the raiders fan, I checked out a raiderfan site. The smilies were cool. The signs that the smilies hold - they had signs that said : chiefs suck, dolts suck, donks suck, etc. Of course, I didn't see any beer smilies.

nigeriannightmare
12-02-2008, 12:06 PM
[quote=Bike;107864]
I'm sure there was sarcasm all over that post! :lol:

Yes, yes there was.

Guru
12-04-2008, 12:08 AM
Hey Canada. You spelled it wrong in your title.:D

Chiefster
12-04-2008, 07:49 PM
Hey Canada. You spelled it wrong in your title.:D

Two words: Spell Checker. :D