PDA

View Full Version : Overnight RV parking ???

Soonerus
12-01-2008, 05:02 PM
What do you do this year ? I am coming for the Big XII Championship game this weekend...Thanks..

tammietailgator
12-01-2008, 11:53 PM
What do you do this year ? I am coming for the Big XII Championship game this weekend...Thanks..

are you already reserved? I believe its like $90 per night to park your RV, but I am not sure they are doing that for the champ game.... Call arrowhead. BTW.... good luck, I am a KU fan and this win against MU was priceless! Rock Chalk... now go OU!:bananen_smilies046:

Soonerus
12-02-2008, 10:22 PM
They are not allowing overnights stays...is any place close to park after the game ???

tammietailgator
12-04-2008, 10:00 AM
Try Stadium RV Park (816) 353-0242‎

Chiefster
12-04-2008, 07:55 PM
What I do is watch it on television. :D

Soonerus
12-08-2008, 11:13 AM
Thanks a lot, you people were worthless...I am already back, stayed at the near by Wal-Mart...

YZILLA
12-09-2008, 04:19 AM
nice guy

Chiefster
12-09-2008, 08:27 AM
Thanks a lot, you people were worthless...I am already back, stayed at the near by Wal-Mart...

We're not 411, those who tried to help you out did so out of the kindness of their hearts, and did the best they could. I would suggest to you that perhaps you try, oh say...the chamber of commerce next time. Calling members in good standing here “worthless” will not get you very far. I would also suggest you take a gander at the board rules. I would give you the link, but you're a bright individual, I'm sure you can find them.

tammietailgator
12-09-2008, 08:43 PM
We're not 411, those who tried to help you out did so out of the kindness of their hearts, and did the best they could. I would suggest to you that perhaps you try, oh say...the chamber of commerce next time. Calling members in good standing here “worthless” will not get you very far. I would also suggest you take a gander at the board rules. I would give you the link, but you're a bright individual, I'm sure you can find them.
Hope he never comes back! too bad the sooners won! I hope he slept bad and I hope he gets a flat the next time he takes his RV out - a flat in the rain!:11:

Chiefster
12-09-2008, 09:55 PM
Hope he never comes back! too bad the sooners won! I hope he slept bad and I hope he gets a flat the next time he takes his RV out - a flat in the rain!:11:

:lol::lol::lol:

That's a lot of hoping.