PDA

View Full Version : columbo signs extension with dallas

slc chief
12-11-2008, 07:49 PM
this really sucks he was due to be afree agent in 09. and dallas signed him to a four year deal. he is hands down one of the best right tackles in the league.and he could have done the chiefs a whole lot of good daaaaaaaaammn iiiiiiiiiit

Chiefster
12-11-2008, 08:24 PM
this really sucks he was due to be afree agent in 09. and dallas signed him to a four year deal. he is hands down one of the best right tackles in the league.and he could have done the chiefs a whole lot of good daaaaaaaaammn iiiiiiiiiit

Woulda, coulda, shoulda.

Coach
12-11-2008, 10:01 PM
Funny how quickly things change. I remember last year Cowboy fans calling into Sirius NFL radio complaining about how much of a bum Columbo was and that they were sick of seeing him get beat like a tom tom.

Chiefster
12-11-2008, 11:22 PM
Funny how quickly things change. I remember last year Cowboy fans calling into Sirius NFL radio complaining about how much of a bum Columbo was and that they were sick of seeing him get beat like a tom tom.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's funny right there. I'll have to remember that.

slc chief
12-12-2008, 08:15 AM

yeah it is funny how another year in the same system can really improve your play.either way he is a pro bowler this year and a fine rt something we really needed