PDA

View Full Version : is it time for gunther to go ??????

slc chief
12-13-2008, 01:53 PM
i know i know herm and carl should be the first to go. but plain and simple gunthers defense is the worst part of our team. along with herms coaching but i personally think it is time for a change

Darth CarlSatan
12-13-2008, 02:57 PM
is it time for gunther to go ??????

Does the sun rise in the east?

Vandelay
12-13-2008, 04:03 PM
I have always liked Gun. And I thought he got the shaft the first time around, when he was fired as head coach. But it's time for Gun to go.

tornadospotter
12-13-2008, 04:05 PM
Herm first, then let the new HC decide.

Big Daddy Tek
12-13-2008, 09:00 PM
When theses guys gel and we pick up some more peices, you guys will be happy with Gun.

tornadospotter
12-13-2008, 09:23 PM
When theses guys gel and we pick up some more peices, you guys will be happy with Gun.
I like Gun, I am just saying that, if any coach is to take the fall for this season, Herm is the coach that should go. jmo :11:

slc chief
12-13-2008, 09:54 PM
i personally think gun has lost his confidence and his touch

tornadospotter
12-13-2008, 10:23 PM
i personally think gun has lost his confidence and his touch
I have no way of knowing, but if I was Gun, and have been trying to be the DC with a team, that had no offense at all the first half of the season, my defense was on the field most of the game, and injuries, stuck in a defensive the hc wants, not my own, my confidence would be taking a hit. Herm needs to let gun run his style of defense. Maybe I am wrong, but this is not a gun type of defense, maybe they are waiting for all the type of players they want, I do not know.
I do not expect any Coaching change, and I hope that next year will bring some results of the hermie era, I just do not have much confidence in that, and I am the biggest homer on this site! :11:

Chiefster
12-13-2008, 11:27 PM
Carl will have to fire him in person this time; I hear that Gunther no longer has an internet service provider. :D

theaxeeffect4311
12-14-2008, 02:05 AM
I'm surprised he has not been fired yet. But all the coaches are hiding behind the fact that most players are rookies.

Darth CarlSatan
12-14-2008, 02:16 AM

I loved what he did in the 90's, but he's working a system even HE doesn't believe in, and all the losses are making things worse.
I believe he could probably still Coord a pro-system D, but development of young players in the C-2 just isn't working.
And all that hot-air he blows is just a detriment if it doesn't produce confidence or success

hardcorechiefsfan
12-14-2008, 03:09 AM
It depends. Which cheerleader is he? :11:

I thought that he was supposed to have been a kick-a$$ defense coach back under Marty. He hasn't had any fizz in his pi$$ since Marty left. Why is Clark still paying him?
I know that this isn't the nicest thing to say but I miss the dirty chiefs when under Marty and Gunther. The chiefs would get so many penalties and still win games.
Gunther has overstayed his welcome, he isn't firing up my boys anymore - oh wait, could it have been Marty firing up the boys all that time???
Oh ok, so Gunther should of left how many years ago since Marty left????? I could use some money, maybe I can be a defense coach. Seriously, anyone can do what Gunther does. My cat can do it, and she sleeps 99.9% of the day.

tornadospotter
12-14-2008, 03:16 AM
It depends. Which cheerleader is he? :11:

I thought that he was supposed to have been a kick-a$$ defense coach back under Marty. He hasn't had any fizz in his pi$$ since Marty left. Why is Clark still paying him?
I know that this isn't the nicest thing to say but I miss the dirty chiefs when under Marty and Gunther. The chiefs would get so many penalties and still win games.
Gunther has overstayed his welcome, he isn't firing up my boys anymore - oh wait, could it have been Marty firing up the boys all that time???
Oh ok, so Gunther should of left how many years ago since Marty left????? I could use some money, maybe I can be a defense coach. Seriously, anyone can do what Gunther does. My cat can do it, and she sleeps 99.9% of the day.
:sign0153: :funnypost: :sign0153:
Thats all.

hardcorechiefsfan
12-14-2008, 03:35 AM
:sign0153: :funnypost: :sign0153:
Thats all.
I know that my post might of seemed funny but the chiefs have had a big prob defensive-wise ever since Marty left. Doesn't anyone see that? Maybe Gunther never had that special thing or if he had it once maybe Marty took it with him when he left.

josh1971
12-14-2008, 05:40 AM
I mentioned Gun being the problem weeks ago, and was told I was crazy. Hmmm...

Well, being *a* problem. The fact that we couldn't sack groceries, let alone a QB, is a huge problem. The fact that we would give up 200+ yards rushing to the NE Missouri School of Beauty is another problem.

But yeah- Herm, Gun... they appear to be the problem.

Chiefster
12-14-2008, 10:58 AM
I mentioned Gun being the problem weeks ago, and was told I was crazy. Hmmm...

Well, being *a* problem. The fact that we couldn't sack groceries, let alone a QB, is a huge problem. The fact that we would give up 200+ yards rushing to the NE Missouri School of Beauty is another problem.

But yeah- Herm, Gun... they appear to be the problem.

You forgot one...Carl.