PDA

View Full Version : Still think the Cincinatti game is a sure win?

greg3564
12-14-2008, 04:55 PM
I don't. They put up an impressive win against a top ranked defense. They had 310 in total yards. 101 yards of rushing. The Redskins defense is ranked 5th in the league and lost to a is supposed to be a 32nd ranked offense. If this game was in KC, maybe we'd pull out a win. On the road against another team playing for anything and I think we'll lose this one. I thought for sure we'd pick up one more to finish 3-13. But this defense is so horrendous that I think the 2008 season will finish 2-14. Pathetic. What's more pathetic is Herm Edwards will most likely be our head coach again in 2009. The supposed defensive guru is fielding the worst defense in the league. I think we all see now why he was run out of New York.

nigeriannightmare
12-14-2008, 07:59 PM
2 and 14 is looking more and more like a reality. we can still put a couple of wins together and i am going to the miami game next win and I haven't seen a win at arrowhead in over a year.

josh1971
12-14-2008, 08:21 PM
With this Chiefs team, I expect every week now that we'll play really well, and get lots more things "to build off of", and then lose in the 4th quarter.

So no, I'm not thinking the Cinci game will be a sure win.

hardcorechiefsfan
12-14-2008, 08:51 PM
... If this game was in KC, maybe we'd pull out a win. ...
Oh yeah, we sure have been defending home turf real well. Not.
Cincinatti is a better team, even if they have a worse defense. Any team would be better. Even the lions, I would bet that the lions could beat us.

2 and 14 is looking more and more like a reality. we can still put a couple of wins together and i am going to the miami game next win and I haven't seen a win at arrowhead in over a year.
I don't think the kids WANT to win.

With this Chiefs team, I expect every week now that we'll play really well, and get lots more things "to build off of", and then lose in the 4th quarter.

So no, I'm not thinking the Cinci game will be a sure win.
:lol: , so very true.

Chiefster
12-14-2008, 11:59 PM
With Herm at the helm I don't think that any game is a sure win.

josh1971
12-15-2008, 12:53 AM
I was impressed as hell with TG's comment the other day that- in fact- he *wasn't* ok with the loss in Denver. I think I'm getting sick every week of hearing the pale "There's some stuff we can definitely learn from", "It's getting better every week"

Yeah? Well how about translating it into SIXTY minute football games and winning a few of these close ones?

Need.... Jim Beam......

jb

Three7s
12-15-2008, 01:36 AM
I don't. They put up an impressive win against a top ranked defense. They had 310 in total yards. 101 yards of rushing. The Redskins defense is ranked 5th in the league and lost to a is supposed to be a 32nd ranked offense. If this game was in KC, maybe we'd pull out a win. On the road against another team playing for anything and I think we'll lose this one. I thought for sure we'd pick up one more to finish 3-13. But this defense is so horrendous that I think the 2008 season will finish 2-14. Pathetic. What's more pathetic is Herm Edwards will most likely be our head coach again in 2009. The supposed defensive guru is fielding the worst defense in the league. I think we all see now why he was run out of New York.
I don't think any game this season is a sure-win, like Chiefster said, so I won't argue about that.

However, the Bengals did beat a very mediocre Redskin team that also lost to the Rams. I thought the Redskins were greatly overrated all season, and now it's really showing.