PDA

View Full Version : Smoke clears, anger settles and an apology to Chiefster

Big Daddy Tek
12-15-2008, 09:24 PM
My sincere apology to chiefster for my bashing in the silver lining thread. I was so upset after that game, I was sick to my stomache. When I read you laughing about the game, I immediatly went for the throat. Your a good guy who has never had anything negative to say about anybody, so you didnt deserve that. Obviously I thought that the offense was horrible in the second half but I honestly thought that every other aspect of the game was the best that I've seen from the Chiefs this year. It was a shame that they just stopped playing with 3 minutes left. I felt like your thread was insulting to a bunch of guys that played their butts off. Once again Chiefster, sorry. Keep up the good work at the crowd.

Guru
12-15-2008, 09:30 PM
:sign0098::bananen_smilies046:

tornadospotter
12-15-2008, 09:34 PM
My sincere apology to chiefster for my bashing in the silver lining thread. I was so upset after that game, I was sick to my stomache. When I read you laughing about the game, I immediatly went for the throat. Your a good guy who has never had anything negative to say about anybody, so you didnt deserve that. Obviously I thought that the offense was horrible in the second half but I honestly thought that every other aspect of the game was the best that I've seen from the Chiefs this year. It was a shame that they just stopped playing with 3 minutes left. I felt like your thread was insulting to a bunch of guys that played their butts off. Once again Chiefster, sorry. Keep up the good work at the crowd.

:sign0098::bananen_smilies046:
:sign0098: :sign0098: :bananen_smilies046: and a :toast2: to Chiefster.

Chiefster
12-15-2008, 10:40 PM
...All good Big Daddy Tek! Nothing to apologize for my friend. :)

My apologies in return for the offense.

texaschief
12-16-2008, 12:08 AM
Got a little hot, huh? lol

That's why I stay away from the computer on Sundays. I was crushed Sunday. My heart hurt after that loss.

tornadospotter
12-16-2008, 12:21 AM

That's why I stay away from the computer on Sundays. I was crushed Sunday. My heart hurt after that loss.
:11: That sucked for sure, I am tired of getting beat in our house, ARROWHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guru
12-16-2008, 12:54 AM

I feel like I am the only one that doesn't get upset anymore.:lol:

hermhater
12-16-2008, 12:55 AM
Chiefsters cool, he will understand.

Good job on the apology.

texaschief
12-16-2008, 12:56 AM

I didn't get upset about any other loss the way i did this past weekend. This one REALLY hurt me... not sure why. :lol:

texaschief
12-16-2008, 12:57 AM

Good job on the apology.

OMG!!!! I SPOTTED HH!!!! I told you he existed!!!!

hermhater
12-16-2008, 01:02 AM

A funny thing happened to me about 4 weeks ago.

I wasn't pissed after a Chiefs loss.

I guess something inside me snapped.

Three7s
12-16-2008, 02:04 AM

Man, I was at that game, I coudln't believe what I was seeing, but like you, I wasn't mad. I knew it was just another of our many close losses that would bring us one step closer to the end of King Carl's reign. Seems it happened!

tornadospotter
12-16-2008, 02:23 AM
OMG!!!! I SPOTTED HH!!!! I told you he existed!!!!
Yes, he is real, I have met him, and I have pictures to prove it! Canada, and Tammie are out there to! Moe were are you, I know that you are just chomping to talk about cp!

Chiefster
12-16-2008, 06:54 AM
Yes, he is real, I have met him, and I have pictures to prove it! Canada, and Tammie are out there to! Moe were are you, I know that you are just chomping to talk about cp!

Ok, roll call! If your not here raise your hand. :D

Chiefster
12-16-2008, 06:56 AM

Good job on the apology.

You know me well my friend; good to see ya back! :)

Chiefster
12-16-2008, 06:58 AM

Quick call 911! Get the defibrillators.....

Clear....ZAPP!!!

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

j/k

Chiefster
12-16-2008, 07:06 AM
I didn't get upset about any other loss the way i did this past weekend. This one REALLY hurt me... not sure why. :lol:

Some here, I think it's because as the fourth quarter started to wind down I was getting the feeling that we might actually pull this off.

Seek
12-16-2008, 07:10 AM
Do you find it entertaining in how many ways Herm can lose a game that should be won. Since Tyler has started the Chiefs could have won every game but the Buffalo game. Yet some how Herm found a way to lose.

Chiefster
12-16-2008, 07:14 AM
Do you find it entertaining in how many ways Herm can lose a game that should be won. Since Tyler has started the Chiefs could have won every game but the Buffalo game. Yet some how Herm found a way to lose.

I think that he's just saying that the season has been in the crapper for quite some time and that it's not worth the level of stress. I'm certain that he doesn't find it entertaining.

windwalker
12-16-2008, 07:42 AM
Can I put my hand down now ???

Chiefster
12-16-2008, 08:34 AM
Can I put my hand down now ???

Yes, you may go to the rest room now. :lol: