PDA

View Full Version : True Chief's Fan or Dumb????

sues70
12-18-2008, 11:28 PM
I've said before, but I have tickets to the game on Sunday. I just looked at the weather and the high is going to be 13. I'm still really excited. :yahoo:

Am I the only one or is there anybody else that is as stupid as me.

Am I going to have the stadium to myself????

Sn@keIze
12-19-2008, 12:28 AM
the way its been lookin you may be by yourself...lol

But Im sure that has more to do with our team performance and record than the weather.

RedJohnson
12-19-2008, 12:42 AM
I've been hearing a lot of people are excited for the game, if I wasn't going to be out of town, I'd love to go.

Chief Tyler
12-19-2008, 01:12 AM
I don't think its going to get that cold, they've been predicting terrible weather all week (allbeit it did finally get bad tonight), but as long as it isn't windy it should be a pretty good game to see.

Guru
12-19-2008, 01:24 AM
16 cloudy and windy at gametime on Sunday.

Vandelay
12-19-2008, 01:48 AM
Maybe the crowd will be better, since we now have hope. [ Carl getting the boot. :yahoo: ]

YZILLA
12-19-2008, 04:56 AM
Im driving six hours from South Dakota to sit in that nasty *** cold weather, but Im leaving weather as bad or colder. The beer tastes much better in Arrowhead . Besides I wanna be there when we help keep miami outa the playoffs this weekend. GO CHIEFS !

PS You know we are gonna steamroll the phins ! Its our weather and its our last home game to go out with a bang ! They will not be denied this time ! I got 50 yrd line seats in the lower level and Im gonna be screaming my *** off ! See you there !

theaxeeffect4311
12-19-2008, 05:18 AM
If I had tickets I would go to the game. Weather wouldn't stop me from seeing the Chiefs. It's been years since I've gone to a game sadly.

YZILLA
12-19-2008, 07:00 AM
Heck you can tickets all around the parking lot for $10 to $20 and good seats to.

slc chief
12-19-2008, 07:16 AM
if it is that cold the fruity fins are going to struggle

sues70
12-19-2008, 07:54 AM
Awww.... thanks guys! I really thought I would be alone. But now I really won't be able to sleep for the next couple of nights, 'cause you all just made me even more excited.

Coach
12-19-2008, 11:38 AM
Those elements along with the Phins make for a classic game. It also might be the last time you see Herman Edwards walking the sidelines in Arrowhead.

Guru
12-19-2008, 06:51 PM
Those elements along with the Phins make for a classic game. It also might be the last time you see Herman Edwards walking the sidelines in Arrowhead.
That coupled with knowing it is already the LAST home game Carl will be in attendance for. :bananen_smilies046:

hardcorechiefsfan
12-20-2008, 03:12 PM
I've said before, but I have tickets to the game on Sunday. I just looked at the weather and the high is going to be 13. I'm still really excited. :yahoo:

Am I the only one or is there anybody else that is as stupid as me.

Am I going to have the stadium to myself????
I wish I could go but the cold temp, as well as no way to get there is pretty much keeping me at home.

I don't think its going to get that cold, they've been predicting terrible weather all week (allbeit it did finally get bad tonight), but as long as it isn't windy it should be a pretty good game to see.

16 cloudy and windy at gametime on Sunday.
Sorry, but that is still cold to me. When I can find a portable battery or solar powered heater to bring with me, I will go on those cold-cold-cold days.

Im driving six hours from South Dakota to sit in that nasty *** cold weather, but Im leaving weather as bad or colder. The beer tastes much better in Arrowhead . Besides I wanna be there when we help keep miami outa the playoffs this weekend. GO CHIEFS !

PS You know we are gonna steamroll the phins ! Its our weather and its our last home game to go out with a bang ! They will not be denied this time ! I got 50 yrd line seats in the lower level and Im gonna be screaming my *** off ! See you there !
50 yard line - are you going to be made up in the chiefs' colors ?

If I had tickets I would go to the game. Weather wouldn't stop me from seeing the Chiefs. It's been years since I've gone to a game sadly.
I can't even remember who the chiefs played the game I went to - I think it might have been the raiders and the chiefs won!

Awww.... thanks guys! I really thought I would be alone. But now I really won't be able to sleep for the next couple of nights, 'cause you all just made me even more excited.
Have fun and keep warm!

That coupled with knowing it is already the LAST home game Carl will be in attendance for. :bananen_smilies046:
I hate to burst your bubble but I think Hermie will be back next season.

Sn@keIze
12-21-2008, 05:16 AM
Now dont be gettin our hopes up!