PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsCrowd.com Article : Carl Is Out and Herm Is In!

Coach
12-20-2008, 10:14 AM
Brandon Spano - ChiefsCrowd.com Carl Is Out and Herm Is In! Plus, The First List Of Possible GM CandidatesThat’s right folks, Carl Peterson is no longer the king of your favorite franchise. Based on what Clark Hunt said on Monday, their will be no King in Kansas City any longer. Previously Carl Peterson was the President, General Manager and CEO. On Monday Clark hunt said: “I do anticipate that we will have a different organizational structure going forward. I’ll separate the business and football sides of the organization and my search at this point will be just for a general manager.” In other words, the dictatorship is over. The money

More... (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=9836&Itemid=2)

okikcfan
12-20-2008, 12:23 PM
So maybe with any luck the new GM will have the choice of changing coaches, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Three7s
12-20-2008, 12:38 PM
What'd I tell ya, guys? Herm is staying and we'll have to deal with it for, at least, another season.

Nice article! :sign0098:

Coach
12-20-2008, 12:45 PM
I think a lot depends on who the incoming GM turns out to be. Marty or Bill Cowher, and Herm is gone. I'm torn with the whole thing. I don't like Herm, I don't think he is a good coach, but I feel like this team is improving every week. I'm not sure how much Herm has to do with that.

I also like the offense that the Chiefs are currently running. It is outside the box and fun to watch. I fear the conventional pro-set offense will bring back the Run,Run, Pass, Punt that we all were so annoyed with. I think I will be content with whatever they decide.

If the Chiefs fire Edwards, good riddens. If they keep Edwards, he only has 1 year left on his contract to prove that he is the man and that this offense has legs. I'm an optimist, but I truly expect big things for this team in 2009. I have enjoyed watching this team the last few weeks even when they didn't win. I see lots of young players developing into good players. I am excited.

So all you pessimists can stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

theaxeeffect4311
12-20-2008, 02:33 PM
I think a lot depends on who the incoming GM turns out to be. Marty or Bill Cowher, and Herm is gone. I'm torn with the whole thing. I don't like Herm, I don't think he is a good coach, but I feel like this team is improving every week. I'm not sure how much Herm has to do with that.

I also like the offense that the Chiefs are currently running. It is outside the box and fun to watch. I fear the conventional pro-set offense will bring back the Run,Run, Pass, Punt that we all were so annoyed with. I think I will be content with whatever they decide.

If the Chiefs fire Edwards, good riddens. If they keep Edwards, he only has 1 year left on his contract to prove that he is the man and that this offense has legs. I'm an optimist, but I truly expect big things for this team in 2009. I have enjoyed watching this team the last few weeks even when they didn't win. I see lots of young players developing into good players. I am excited.

So all you pessimists can stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

But we brought in Herm to help the defense. Award the offense's success to Chan Gailey. But I agree that Herm's job depends on who becomes the new GM. I want someone like Pioli, and it is not only because he'll probably bring a new head coach with him.

Bike
12-21-2008, 09:36 PM
Worse defense in the league. Obviously having 2 dc's on the same team doesn't work. Especially if one of them is Herm. And the other one Gun.