PDA

View Full Version : Good Game

Fin Fan In Cali
12-21-2008, 04:21 PM
I just wanted to say good game. You have a tough team, and I like what I saw out of Thigpen. May 2009 be a better year for you.:sign0098:

Chiefster
12-21-2008, 10:00 PM
Thanks buddy! Miami earned the win; good luck the rest of the way! :)

Coach
12-21-2008, 10:06 PM
I just wanted to say good game. You have a tough team, and I like what I saw out of Thigpen. May 2009 be a better year for you.:sign0098:

Thanks. Hopefully we can be the 2009 version of the Dolphins turnaround story.

Chiefster
12-21-2008, 10:26 PM
Thanks. Hopefully we can be the 2009 version of the Dolphins turnaround story.

That indeed would be nice.

Fin Fan In Cali
12-21-2008, 11:09 PM
Thanks. Hopefully we can be the 2009 version of the Dolphins turnaround story.Best of luck. It can be done. You guys gave us a good fight today. With a new coach and GM, and a good draft the future could look bright pretty quick.:bananen_smilies046:

Fin Fan In Cali
12-21-2008, 11:09 PM
Thanks buddy! Miami earned the win; good luck the rest of the way! :)Thanks. I knew this was going to be a tough game.

Fin Fan In Cali
12-21-2008, 11:27 PM
It looks like the Chargers are going to keep Norv, so If you get a good coach you could be right back in the hunt for your division again.:toast2:

Chiefster
12-21-2008, 11:38 PM
Thanks. I knew this was going to be a tough game.

It was at the very entertaining!

texaschief
12-22-2008, 12:14 AM
I told you that y'all would win in comeback fashion. :lol:

Fin Fan In Cali
12-22-2008, 12:37 AM
The Raiders have a coaching nightmare, the Chargers have Norv, enough said, and Shanny in Denver isn't really impressing anyone. If you get the right football people to right this ship, the future is very bright. Best of luck.

skp
12-22-2008, 12:44 AM
Thanks buddy! Miami earned the win; good luck the rest of the way! :)

Thanks!

I am quite frankly amazed by those of you who showed up at the stadium today. The Dolphins should be so lucky to have fans like you! Hopefully if you can build on your defense this off season, you should be able to have a good season next year! good luck guys!

YZILLA
12-22-2008, 01:21 PM
I Gotta tell ya , I am really Truley hoping the phins finish this season out right ! I like the fans like you and the others who have come in here and shown alot of class and actually acted like a human being ! I was at the game and there was alot of Dolpins fans there ( Alot ) . I like the way they acted at the game Just rootintg for their team no trash talk ! The other thing I like is they know exactly what we are going through and are sympathetic to the fact that we are struggling and young ! Merry christmas to ya and I'll be rootin for ya to take it to everyone else in your path !

Fin Fan In Cali
12-22-2008, 06:04 PM
I Gotta tell ya , I am really Truley hoping the phins finish this season out right ! I like the fans like you and the others who have come in here and shown alot of class and actually acted like a human being ! I was at the game and there was alot of Dolpins fans there ( Alot ) . I like the way they acted at the game Just rootintg for their team no trash talk ! The other thing I like is they know exactly what we are going through and are sympathetic to the fact that we are struggling and young ! Merry christmas to ya and I'll be rootin for ya to take it to everyone else in your path !A Very Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year for you and all the Brothers and Sisters here. I have really enjoyed your site here and the hospitality.

Chiefster
12-22-2008, 11:36 PM
I Gotta tell ya , I am really Truley hoping the phins finish this season out right ! I like the fans like you and the others who have come in here and shown alot of class and actually acted like a human being ! I was at the game and there was alot of Dolpins fans there ( Alot ) . I like the way they acted at the game Just rootintg for their team no trash talk ! The other thing I like is they know exactly what we are going through and are sympathetic to the fact that we are struggling and young ! Merry christmas to ya and I'll be rootin for ya to take it to everyone else in your path !

Ditto that!

A Very Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year for you and all the Brothers and Sisters here. I have really enjoyed your site here and the hospitality.

Back at ya buddy!

Respect begets respect! :sign0098: