PDA

View Full Version : Fire Herm Edwards NOW!

Chiefstillidie
12-28-2008, 04:53 PM
i am watching this crappy game between the bengals and the chiefs. Has anyone else noticed the passes that tyler thigpen has been throwing? Wow. Fire herm edwards already and thank god this season is over.

Chiefster
12-28-2008, 04:55 PM
Repost.

D.A.S.
12-28-2008, 05:00 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drstandley31
12-28-2008, 05:03 PM
i am watching this crappy game between the bengals and the chiefs. Has anyone else noticed the passes that tyler thigpen has been throwing? Wow. Fire herm edwards already and thank god this season is over.
It's pretty amazing that after this many games, and the decent job they did last week, that Thigpen and his receivers could be that far off page with each other. Amazing. Not like the Bungles have the most feared pass rush either. Almost like they took the holiday off and just phoned it in. Where was the prep for this game? I'll have to go read the post press conference and see who Herm blammed for the problems.

Chiefstillidie
12-28-2008, 05:08 PM
Herm edwards is the cause of all of this and this last game was the straw that broke this fans back. How can you score 31 against the dolphins and only score 6 points against the bengals...they need to get rid of herm edwards point blank...this team makes me miss the days of vermeil when we had no defense what soever...at least we had an offense that could score all the time.

nigeriannightmare
12-28-2008, 05:29 PM
Herm edwards is the cause of all of this and this last game was the straw that broke this fans back. How can you score 31 against the dolphins and only score 6 points against the bengals...they need to get rid of herm edwards point blank...this team makes me miss the days of vermeil when we had no defense what soever...at least we had an offense that could score all the time.

We were a young inexperienced team going into this and I think we most of us knew that the division title or the playoffs were pretty much eliminated after week 1. But to lose in the fashion we did is unaceptable. Our 2 minute offense is a joke, we get the ball with under 2 minutes in the first half, we don't do anything, scoring going into the falf was nearly impossible all season while we giving up points. Time management was also an issue, poor bltz packages, inability to tackle are all things that are coaching related. There needs to be a major shake up throughout management. Carl is gone now the rest need to be shown the door as well.

Bike
12-28-2008, 08:30 PM
Herm has to go. He can't coach, adjust, draft, motivate, or win. This coaching move by Peterson (amongst other blunders) ended his career here. New gm will have to sh!tcan Herm.

Vandelay
12-28-2008, 09:56 PM
Herm had better be fired before monday is over. Get his no coaching, clock screwing, no halftime adjusting, idiodic play calling, playing to lose the game azz out of there!!! NOW!

Coach
12-28-2008, 09:58 PM
Herm had better be fired before monday is over. Get his no coaching, clock screwing, no halftime adjusting, idiodic play calling, playing to lose the game azz out of there!!! NOW!

Ican't see Calrk Hunt firing Herm. So I'd imagine that he will be the coach until we get a new Gm at the very least.

Bike
12-28-2008, 10:01 PM
Ican't see Calrk Hunt firing Herm. So I'd imagine that he will be the coach until we get a new Gm at the very least.
I agree. New gm will fire Herm. I'm thinking Clark will insist on it, just doesn't want to be public about it...

Chuck
12-28-2008, 10:07 PM
Herm the worm has to go. That was so embarrasing today. I would think Herm would resign.
Everyone must go. Its so sad to see this happen. Carl needs his balls cut off to have allowed this.
Did anyone else think about Herm's last couple of years in New York. I am sure he had a huge number of injuries there also. I am betting there is something wrong with the weigh he is having his weights and conditioning run. No reason for that many injuries. He is not just snakebit, something causing it.

hermhater
12-28-2008, 10:07 PM
http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/chiefs_crowd/sig_pics/yourefired_chiefscrowd.jpg

tornadospotter
12-28-2008, 10:09 PM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/

Donald is the new GM? WERE IS MY MEMO!!!:D

hermhater
12-28-2008, 10:17 PM
I doubt he will be our new GM.

I have been practicing Photoshop and made that last week after the loss.

Just thought I'd share!

Bike
12-28-2008, 10:19 PM
I doubt he will be our new GM.

I have been practicing Photoshop and made that last week after the loss.

Just thought I'd share!
Hey Hermhater!! Maybe Herm should be next gm!!!:bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
12-28-2008, 10:21 PM
I don't want him within 500 miles of KC.

The dude is a jinx.

Bike
12-28-2008, 10:25 PM
I don't want him within 500 miles of KC.

The dude is a jinx.
I'll have to grab a cold frosty one and think on that.
:toast2:
I'm back. Herm blows.

hermhater
12-28-2008, 10:35 PM
I'm already there dude!

:drunkhb:

Coach
12-28-2008, 10:38 PM
I'm already there dude!

:drunkhb:

Are you gooin to want to change your name if the Chiefs fire Herm? Will your new name be CowherHater?

texaschief
12-28-2008, 10:44 PM
Are you gooin to want to change your name if the Chiefs fire Herm? Will your new name be CowherHater?

It'll be "whoever we hirehater"

hermhater
12-28-2008, 10:57 PM
I'm keeping this username until Herm wins us a SuperBowl or gets hired in Denver, Oakland, or SD and takes that team down with him!!!!

tornadospotter
12-28-2008, 10:59 PM
I'm keeping this username until Herm wins us a SuperBowl or gets hired in Denver, Oakland, or SD and takes that team down with him!!!!
Nice!!!! :bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046:May he be the next raider HC!!

Bike
12-28-2008, 11:00 PM
I'm keeping this username until Herm wins us a SuperBowl or gets hired in Denver, Oakland, or SD and takes that team down with him!!!!You will always be HH!! Nobody in their right mind will hire Herm....Now get me a beer.:bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
12-28-2008, 11:09 PM
Nice!!!! :bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046:May he be the next raider HC!!

We can only hope!

:bananen_smilies046:

You will always be HH!! Nobody in their right mind will hire Herm....Now get me a beer.:bananen_smilies046:

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/12/20.jpg

Bike
12-28-2008, 11:13 PM
We can only hope!

Not quite Schlitz, but I'll down it!! Thanks!:bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
12-29-2008, 12:03 AM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/

Nice photoshop. :)

hermhater
12-29-2008, 12:08 AM
Technically that is horrible.

But the sentiment is a nice one.

But thanks!

theaxeeffect4311
12-29-2008, 01:19 AM
Why does Herm have any job security when he sports a lovely 23 of 25 losing record?

hermhater
12-29-2008, 01:24 AM
The media like him and he's able to get air time for the Chiefs when he says ridiculous ****.

Bike
12-29-2008, 01:29 AM
Why does Herm have any job security when he sports a lovely 23 of 25 losing record?
Because Herm is a really cool name.:drunkhb:

theaxeeffect4311
12-29-2008, 01:31 AM
Because Herm is a really cool name.:drunkhb:

I was thinking of naming my son Herman. I'm sorry for all you Herms out there.

Chiefstillidie
12-29-2008, 01:32 AM
point is herm edwards is a ****ing moron and i think clark hunt is a smart owner and cares about the fans and knows that the fans don't want him around no more. Something is gonna give here in the next few weeks i believe.

Chiefstillidie
12-29-2008, 01:33 AM
don't feel bad about naming your kid herman..my actual last name is herman...i just hate the guy that coaches my football team..i never thought in the history of watching kc that we could lose this many games at home.

theaxeeffect4311
12-29-2008, 02:00 AM
don't feel bad about naming your kid herman..my actual last name is herman...i just hate the guy that coaches my football team..i never thought in the history of watching kc that we could lose this many games at home.

It blows my mind!

The Chiefs have some of the best fans in the world because they show up every week, no matter what the conditions or who they are facing, and generate enough noise that even Peyton Manning would be rattled. Playing at Arrowhead used to be a huge advantage for the Chiefs. What happened?

Herm has to go. And I agree that Clark Hunt is a smart owner, just look at the way he phrases things. Hunt will bring this franchise back.

hermhater
12-29-2008, 02:12 AM