PDA

View Full Version : New England ends the season at 11-5...

Chiefster
12-29-2008, 12:30 AM
...and misses the play-offs??? :sign0153:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Ah7URiw96nIl_fVWE.1uL8tDubYF?slug=ys-08playoffpicture&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

When's the last time that happend???

hermhater
12-29-2008, 12:44 AM
I think it's only the second time that has ever happened...

Chiefster
12-29-2008, 12:59 AM
When was the other time?

chief31
12-29-2008, 03:49 PM
I believe that The '85 Broncos missed the playoffs at 11-5.

Chiefster
01-01-2009, 10:53 AM
I believe that The '85 Broncos missed the playoffs at 11-5.

Wow, that is just wrong...unless you're the Broncos. :lol:

KristofLaw
01-09-2009, 10:47 AM
When was the other time?
The 1985 donkeys were held out by the Patriots at 11-5.

hardcorechiefsfan
01-09-2009, 06:22 PM
As a second team I love the patriots because of Brady. For a third team I like the broncos.
Whats the use for a second and third team, you might ask?
The patriots are so hated that I love to watch them.
The broncos - they had darn good QB's. Also, I loved the way they saluted after a touchdown. Silly, but I liked it.
the pat's are out of playoffs, what about the broncos?

honda522
01-26-2009, 10:36 PM
As a second team I love the patriots because of Brady. For a third team I like the broncos.
The broncos - they had darn good QB's. Also, I loved the way they saluted after a touchdown. Silly, but I liked it.
Seriously? A chiefs fan a broncos fan? Thats messed up.

Cutler sucks, Plummer sucked.

Bike
01-26-2009, 10:53 PM
You love the Donks?
NOT GOOD:mob:

hardcorechiefsfan
01-27-2009, 08:04 PM
You love the Donks?
NOT GOOD:mob:
Hey, I love Denver. They are a superbowl team! What's not to love. Its too bad that Shanahan won't think seriously about coaching for the chiefs although I understand why not.
The chiefs haven't been consistantly good for awhile. Yes I can understand why he laughed at the rumors of him becoming coach for the chiefs, he has been involved with a team that has always(until recently) been a serious contender for the superbowl.

Bike
01-28-2009, 08:45 AM
Hey, I love Denver. They are a superbowl team! What's not to love. Its too bad that Shanahan won't think seriously about coaching for the chiefs although I understand why not.
The chiefs haven't been consistantly good for awhile. Yes I can understand why he laughed at the rumors of him becoming coach for the chiefs, he has been involved with a team that has always(until recently) been a serious contender for the superbowl.
The only team I love is the Kansas City Chiefs.