PDA

View Full Version : Bye Bye Herm

fricnfrac
12-29-2008, 06:13 PM
Will someone please explain to me why Herm Edwards is still employed as the Chiefs coach!!! He's the worst excuse for an N.F.L. caliber coach there is. Like I said before as long as he's the coach the Chiefs will be perenial losers, and will not draft with any type of blue chip players!! I.ve been waiting since the end of yesterdays games to see the ticker that he got fired, my only wish for new years has not come true yet, but I will be praying that the front office pulls their heads from there a..es and rights this ship!!! fricnfrac

hernanch
12-29-2008, 06:23 PM
Will someone please explain to me why Herm Edwards is still employed as the Chiefs coach!!! He's the worst excuse for an N.F.L. caliber coach there is. Like I said before as long as he's the coach the Chiefs will be perenial losers, and will not draft with any type of blue chip players!! I.ve been waiting since the end of yesterdays games to see the ticker that he got fired, my only wish for new years has not come true yet, but I will be praying that the front office pulls their heads from there a..es and rights this ship!!! fricnfrac

Amen to that!!!!:bananen_smilies046:

Chiefstillidie
12-29-2008, 09:26 PM
look at my thread about herm being gone...he's done in kc

Coach
12-29-2008, 10:54 PM
look at my thread about herm being gone...he's done in kc

That's not confirmed by anyone reputable.

chief31
12-30-2008, 10:56 AM
That's not confirmed by anyone reputable.
Coach is right. I confirm those rumors.:D

texaschief
12-30-2008, 09:07 PM

ha :funnypost:

Chiefster
12-31-2008, 12:01 AM

Chief31 is right about Coach being right! :D

hermhater
12-31-2008, 02:25 PM
I wish it were true...