PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsCrowd.com Homepage poll.

Coach
12-29-2008, 11:33 PM
When asked if the Chiefs made a smart move by firing Carl Peterson, 92% of our visitors agree with the move.

When asked if the new Chiefs GM should fire Herm Edwards, only 69% of our visitors say he should be fired.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/index.php?option=com_poll&task=results&id=21

hermhater
12-29-2008, 11:50 PM
Herm is a guy that's easy to like.

After losing to the Colts in such a horrible fashion the last time we made it to the playoffs I started paying very close attention to the guy.

While he's easy to like and seems to be building a football team the right way, he says some ridiculously stupid stuff.

He embarrasses the players, the fans and the entire organization with the stuff that comes out of his mouth.

I personally think he will be here for another year.

He may get more wins next year, he may not.

I don't think it's worth waiting around to find out.

Three7s
12-30-2008, 12:22 AM
Herm is a guy that's easy to like.

After losing to the Colts in such a horrible fashion the last time we made it to the playoffs I started paying very close attention to the guy.

While he's easy to like and seems to be building a football team the right way, he says some ridiculously stupid stuff.

He embarrasses the players, the fans and the entire organization with the stuff that comes out of his mouth.

I personally think he will be here for another year.

He may get more wins next year, he may not.

I don't think it's worth waiting around to find out.
I think it's hard not too! :lol:

chief31
12-30-2008, 11:50 AM
I think it's hard not too! :lol:

I disagree. I see him getting zero wins, without a job. :D

qfactor87
12-30-2008, 01:31 PM
I always liked his idea of rebuilding through the draft but, I 'm not sure about his game day coaching. Sometimes it seems like the team is not prepared, and i hate the way he uses his challenges and waste timeouts.

Drunker Hillbilly
12-30-2008, 01:33 PM
When you lose 95% of the games you have coached for a particular team, I think its time to go!!!

jmlamerson
12-30-2008, 01:41 PM
When asked if the Chiefs made a smart move by firing Carl Peterson, 92% of our visitors agree with the move.

When asked if the new Chiefs GM should fire Herm Edwards, only 69% of our visitors say he should be fired.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/index.php?option=com_poll&task=results&id=21

Wow. ONLY 69% of people. That means a whole 31% of people still support Herm! He's as popular as George W. Bush!

Coach
12-30-2008, 01:50 PM
Wow. ONLY 69% of people. That means a whole 31% of people still support Herm! He's as popular as George W. Bush!

:yahoo: :lol: