PDA

View Full Version : LJ wants out

the fox
12-30-2008, 07:57 AM
I was just watching ESPN and they had the "Breaking News" on the bottom ticker that L.J. wants out of KC and hopes his future is not with this organization. So, what do you think we can get for him?

Hayvern
12-30-2008, 09:30 AM
I was just watching ESPN and they had the "Breaking News" on the bottom ticker that L.J. wants out of KC and hopes his future is not with this organization. So, what do you think we can get for him?

Not very much.

LJ will have to renegotiate his salary and then there has to be a team out there that is hard up enough for a running back that they are willing to put up with his antics.

Then of course there is still the outstanding court cases and there is some concern as to what the commissioner will do if he is found guilty in one or more of those cases.

There are a lot of ifs in there that I don't see too many other teams putting up with. Dallas, Philly perhaps? Of course, the Chiefs are going to want some compensation, I don't think they are just going to be willing to dump him after paying him so much the last couple of seasons.

theaxeeffect4311
12-31-2008, 01:33 AM
The teams I see interested are:

Bengals
Broncos
Jaguars (if Fred Jackson is not on the team)
Seahawks (not as likely since they signed Julius Jones last season)
Browns (Lewis is not the same back, but then why would they consider one about to do the same)
Buccaners (they just lose Cadillac again, but Graham has done really well)

texaschief
12-31-2008, 01:45 AM
Please read threads similarly titled.