PDA

View Full Version : The Original POWWOWTOWEL is Available.

schawnd
12-19-2005, 12:09 PM
Chiefs fans can get the original POWWOWTOWEL from the website www.powwowtowel.com. Dick Vermeil sent a letter thanking them for their support and for the towels that the cheerleaders had during the pregame. Get yours.

Chiefster
05-31-2006, 10:04 AM
Hey, I just visited the web site and it appears that this item is still very much available.

Guru
06-01-2006, 03:04 AM
I still can't beleive it took as long as it did for the Arrow Heads to become available.

Chiefster
06-01-2006, 03:09 AM
Guru wrote:
I still can't beleive it took as long as it did for the Arrow Heads to become available.

Yeah, it's pretty cool now that they are.

Guru
06-01-2006, 03:12 AM
Chiefster wrote:

Guru wrote:

I remember going to a Packer game in the 90's looking at all of the cheese heads and saying we needed arrow heads. If only I had patented the phrase.

Chiefster
06-01-2006, 03:21 AM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

Guru wrote:

I remember going to a Packer game in the 90's looking at all of the cheese heads and saying we needed arrow heads. If only I had patented the phrase.

Well the phrase probably wouldn't net ya anything, but the idea would have been golden.