PDA

View Full Version : Michael Vick To Be Suspended by NFL

Sweets
07-18-2007, 02:43 AM
According to Yahoo's Jason Cole, Michael Vick will be suspended by the NFL following his indictment on charges related to dog fighting. Sources say Roger Goodell has monitored Vick's situation since the two met face-to-face in April and Vick told the commissioner that he rarely visited his property in Surry County, Virginia. The president of the US Humane Society is urging Goodell to take immediate action. The question now will be whether the league considers waiting for a guilty verdict to hand down discipline. "Where (Vick) is in the most trouble is that he lied to the commissioner," an anonymous league source said. "He told (Goodell) in April that he didn't know anything about this. The commissioner gave (Vick) every chance to come clean, be straight about what was going on. Instead, he just kept denying it."

Source: Jason Cole, Yahoo! Sports (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AobGvtqq5cR0aWBJlN8y66I5nYcB?slug=jc-vick071707&prov=yhoo&type=lgns)

Chiefster
07-18-2007, 02:49 AM
Just like I said.

chief31
07-18-2007, 09:25 PM
In all fairness, when you are guilty of something, like that, it wouldn't be wise, to tell everybody. However, he's a dogfighting participant and should be suspended, for a vey long time.

Chiefster
07-19-2007, 01:37 AM
In all fairness, when you are guilty of something, like that, it wouldn't be wise, to tell everybody. However, he's a dogfighting participant and should be suspended, for a vey long time.

He could play in the prison league.

Guru
07-19-2007, 01:43 AM
He could play in the prison league.

The new Paul Crew.

Chiefster
07-19-2007, 01:45 AM
The new Paul Crew.

I love that show!

"So, everyone here things you're a dumb red neck too?"

Guru
07-19-2007, 01:50 AM
I love that show!

"So, everyone here things you're a dumb red neck too?"
"All right, men, now here's the play we're gonna use. I don't think the guards know this formation. It's called 'incidental punishment after the ball is blown dead.' Remember, any man you tackle gets an elbow, knee or kick in the mouth."

Chiefster
07-19-2007, 01:53 AM
"All right, men, now here's the play we're gonna use. I don't think the guards know this formation. It's called 'incidental punishment after the ball is blown dead.' Remember, any man you tackle gets an elbow, knee or kick in the mouth."

I loved both the original and the remake!

"Smile; you're white!"