PDA

View Full Version : KC Star : Hunt in no hurry to make a most important hire for Chiefs

Coach
01-04-2009, 03:35 AM
As the weeks pass and anticipation of Clark Hunt's first major hire as Chiefs chairman gathers intensity, the man at the center of the storm has resolved to be calm — and, most of all, be right.

More... (http://www.kansascity.com/sports/chiefs/story/963875.html)

hardcorechiefsfan
01-05-2009, 12:40 AM
Clark should be cautious in who he picks

Canada
01-05-2009, 01:49 AM
I am getting a little annoyed with all of this. I sent my resume and cover letter in the day Peterson left and I still have not heard from Clark.

tornadospotter
01-05-2009, 09:50 AM
I am getting a little annoyed with all of this. I sent my resume and cover letter in the day Peterson left and I still have not heard from Clark.
Really, that intresting, I sent mine, and I got called.

just not going to say what I was called.:D

Bike
01-06-2009, 08:22 AM
Thats because there is no room for massive beer coolers in revamped offices...:bananen_smilies046:

Canada
01-06-2009, 10:22 AM
Thats because there is no room for massive beer coolers in revamped offices...:bananen_smilies046:

Then why the hell are they spending all their money on renovations? No massive beer coolers my a$$!! :drunkhb:

tornadospotter
01-06-2009, 10:28 AM
Then why the hell are they spending all their money on renovations? No massive beer coolers my a$$!! :drunkhb:
When Clark decides to hire me, I will make sure there is massive beer coolers!:D