PDA

View Full Version : wow we might be waiting weeks before a new gm is announced

Chiefstillidie
01-04-2009, 06:38 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/clubhouse?team=kan

under headlines.

KottkeKU
01-04-2009, 07:19 PM
whats wrong with that? If it means us landing the right guy, then i have no problem...and dont think Pioli is the savior for any football organization and that hes far and away the best candidate...theres a number of guys who can get the job done...I am really starting to like Clark Hunt, i think he is pretty smart and genuinely wants to see this franchise win lots of games...

Chiefstillidie
01-04-2009, 07:51 PM
yeah you do have a point..i seen some of the other names out there on the list also...i guess i'm just wanting pioli so bad because he helped the patriots turn there organization around...but i don't know i just hope hunt makes the right decision. But i guess maybe it's good he's taking his time.

hardcorechiefsfan
01-05-2009, 01:22 AM
yeah you do have a point..i seen some of the other names out there on the list also...i guess i'm just wanting pioli so bad because he helped the patriots turn there organization around...but i don't know i just hope hunt makes the right decision. But i guess maybe it's good he's taking his time.
I agree that its good that Clark is taking his time choosing a GM. I want Pioli too; he helped make the patriots into a team that everyone with exception of patriot fans, hated. That is what I want for the chiefs. I want the other teams to pee in their cleats with fear of the chiefs!