PDA

View Full Version : Michael Vick Due In Court On First Day Of Falcon Practice

Sweets
07-18-2007, 04:28 PM
Training camp hasn't even started for the Atlanta Falcons, but the Michael Vick (http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/tag/MichaelVick/)indictment is already making an impact.

Vick will have to appear in court on July 26 (http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sports/falcons/stories/2007/07/18/0718vicklegal.html?cxntlid=homepage_tab_newstab) to face charges that he was involved in a dog fighting conspiracy. July 26 also happens to be the first day of practice at the Falcons' training camp.

Vick is to appear at a 3:30 p.m. bond hearing before U.S. Magistrate Judge Dennis Dohnal and a 4 p.m. arraignment before U.S. District Judge Henry Hudson, who will handle the case that has put his career in jeopardy.
The Falcons' first practice begins at 3 p.m. the same day - a coincidence that promises to fuel the media maelstrom swirling around the team.
Vick will, presumably, be back at training camp to face a media circus the next day.

Chiefster
07-18-2007, 04:35 PM
Throw the book at him!

timbok
07-19-2007, 09:19 AM
or in my words..
son,your acts leave me speechless,i'm giving u life!

Canada
07-19-2007, 10:25 AM
I am already tired of hearing all this crap about him and it is gonna go on forever!!

Chiefster
07-19-2007, 11:44 AM
I am already tired of hearing all this crap about him and it is gonna go on forever!!

...and ever, and ever, and ever; 'cause the news can't just report on something once or twice and then leave it alone.

Sweets
07-19-2007, 01:14 PM
Well if the media did that you'd never hear anything about the Chiefs...lol

oh wait.......

Chiefster
07-19-2007, 02:29 PM
Well if the media did that you'd never hear anything about the Chiefs...lol

oh wait.......

Well the KC area screen their reporters well so that the least amount of accurate information is ever released; i.e. Rhonda Moss.

chief31
07-19-2007, 09:28 PM
Ya know, until recently, I thought all of the Rhonda Moss comments were directed at Randy Moss. At least, until the "caption this pic" started.

Chiefster
07-19-2007, 10:09 PM
Ya know, until recently, I thought all of the Rhonda Moss comments were directed at Randy Moss. At least, until the "caption this pic" started.

ROFL!!!!

DrunkHillbilly
07-19-2007, 11:16 PM
Training camp hasn't even started for the Atlanta Falcons, but the Michael Vick (http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/tag/MichaelVick/)indictment is already making an impact.

Vick will have to appear in court on July 26 (http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sports/falcons/stories/2007/07/18/0718vicklegal.html?cxntlid=homepage_tab_newstab) to face charges that he was involved in a dog fighting conspiracy. July 26 also happens to be the first day of practice at the Falcons' training camp.

Vick is to appear at a 3:30 p.m. bond hearing before U.S. Magistrate Judge Dennis Dohnal and a 4 p.m. arraignment before U.S. District Judge Henry Hudson, who will handle the case that has put his career in jeopardy.

The Falcons' first practice begins at 3 p.m. the same day - a coincidence that promises to fuel the media maelstrom swirling around the team.
Vick will, presumably, be back at training camp to face a media circus the next day.

I think they should fine his *** for everyday missed on top of everything!!

Guru
07-20-2007, 12:10 AM
That, sir, is a most excellent idea.

Chiefster
07-20-2007, 05:29 AM

That, sir, is a most excellent idea.

Agreed, hit him hard in the pocket book; seems to be about the only thing thsese guys understand.

DrunkHillbilly
07-24-2007, 01:51 AM
The commish told Vick today that he did not want him to show up at camp on opening day!

Chiefster
07-24-2007, 02:01 AM
The commish told Vick today that he did not want him to show up at camp on opening day!

Yeah, and I still think he should be fined. LOL!

Guru
07-24-2007, 02:21 AM
Yeah, and I still think he should be fined. LOL!

Don't you mean "fired"?

Chiefster
07-24-2007, 02:29 AM
Don't you mean "fired"?

...That too. :D

timbok
07-24-2007, 08:11 AM
hes out for the year..

Chiefster
07-24-2007, 10:54 AM
hes out for the year..

Is this your opinion, which is fine BTW, or do you have authoritative proof of this?

Canada
07-24-2007, 03:36 PM
I heard on NFL network that he took a leave of absence from the team to deal with his legal issues.

Chiefster
07-24-2007, 05:32 PM
I heard on NFL network that he took a leave of absence from the team to deal with his legal issues.

Good riddens!

Coach
07-24-2007, 08:59 PM
People really are hot about this issue. I have a NFL directory site. Apparently if must rank high in the search engines for the phrase "Contact the NFL" because I get about 10-20 emails a day from people thinking that they are emailing the commissioner when they use the "Contact us" page on the site.

These people are going off nuts in these emails. It's pretty hilarious to read some of the emails from pet lovers.

I'm not making light of the situation. Just laughing at how worked up people are in the emails they are sending to me.

Chiefster
07-25-2007, 12:34 AM
People really are hot about this issue. I have a NFL directory site. Apparently if must rank high in the search engines for the phrase "Contact the NFL" because I get about 10-20 emails a day from people thinking that they are emailing the commissioner when they use the "Contact us" page on the site.

These people are going off nuts in these emails. It's pretty hilarious to read some of the emails from pet lovers.

I'm not making light of the situation. Just laughing at how worked up people are in the emails they are sending to me.

LOL!

Wow! Share please. :D

Coach
07-31-2007, 05:03 PM
LOL!

Wow! Share please. :D

I'll try to remember to post some of the emails when I get home tomorrow.

Chiefster
07-31-2007, 08:59 PM
I'll try to remember to post some of the emails when I get home tomorrow.

Awesome!