PDA

View Full Version : Dungy's Down

drstandley31
01-12-2009, 11:45 AM
Dungy just quit. Maybe he can spend some time with his idiot friend and help him figure out how to win a game.

jmlamerson
01-12-2009, 11:54 AM
Dungy just quit. Maybe he can spend some time with his idiot friend and help him figure out how to win a game.

If he going to that, he'd better hurry. We're T-minus a couple days until Pioli's here and Herm is canned.

drstandley31
01-12-2009, 12:01 PM
If he going to that, he'd better hurry. We're T-minus a couple days until Pioli's here and Herm is canned.
Well, I didn't say win a game here! :lol:

leaves
01-12-2009, 12:03 PM
As much as I dislike the Colts, I hope Dungy has a great post-football career with his community work. Good coach, good player, good person.

wildcat
01-12-2009, 03:56 PM
I just wanted to kill the rumors before they start...Dungy will not be the next head coach of the Kansas City Chiefs and Herm Edwards will not be moving down to defensive coordinator to make room for his friend.

josh1971
01-12-2009, 04:46 PM
I just wanted to kill the rumors before they start...Dungy will not be the next head coach of the Kansas City Chiefs and Herm Edwards will not be moving down to defensive coordinator to make room for his friend.

Uhh... I don't think anyone ever conceived of that. And how are you in particular responsible for squashing that rumor before it starts?

hometeam
01-12-2009, 04:53 PM

They look so much alike it would be hard to tell the difference~ :lol:

tornadospotter
01-12-2009, 04:55 PM
Did you here that Dungy is flying to KC tomorrow? :D

jap1
01-12-2009, 05:58 PM
I heard from some very reliable sources (the crazy homeless man that yells at cars around the corner) that Clark Hunt is going to announce tonight that he has signed Tony Dungy to be the new GM AND Head Coach. They have already worked out a deal with the Colts to trade Ingle Martin for Manning straight up. Oh, and Dwight Freeney is coming over too. Just thought I would let everyone know so you can plan the celebrations tonight.

In case you couldnt tell: :sign0103:

tornadospotter
01-12-2009, 07:23 PM
I heard from some very reliable sources (the crazy homeless man that yells at cars around the corner) that Clark Hunt is going to announce tonight that he has signed Tony Dungy to be the new GM AND Head Coach. They have already worked out a deal with the Colts to trade Ingle Martin for Manning straight up. Oh, and Dwight Freeney is coming over too. Just thought I would let everyone know so you can plan the celebrations tonight.

In case you couldnt tell: :sign0103:
STAY AWAY FROM MY SOURCES!!!!!!:funnypost: :lol:

Chiefster
01-12-2009, 07:35 PM
Coaching accomplishments will only be part of Dungy's legacy (http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d80e13419&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true)

Just in case anyone needs to know from a credible news source. :D

Nel Toille
01-12-2009, 07:36 PM
They look so much alike it would be hard to tell the difference~ :lol:
RACIST! I suppose you think all asians look the same as well?
But yeah, I used to always confuse herm and tony back before they were big names. TD just looks like an older version of the herminator.

Chiefster
01-12-2009, 07:41 PM
RACIST! I suppose you think all asians look the same as well?
But yeah, I used to always confuse herm and tony back before they were big names. TD just looks like an older version of the herminator.

That is such an ugly word. I prefer chauvinistic. :lol: