PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Mike Vick will start the season?

DrunkHillbilly
07-19-2007, 11:28 PM
Listened to a guy out of Atl. today talking about how he thought Vick would NOT be the starter at the beginning of the '07 season. Said this case was going to be super expidited because of the graphic nature of things and the fact that the Humane Society was playing a fairly large role in the investigation. Apparently they, along with several other outfits are putting some pressure on the organization to take immediate action in dealing with Vick.

I have a feeling it's about to come down hard on Vick. Not sure it will take a conviction for the league or the Falcons to take action on this case!

I keep hearing people talk about how this is his first offense and so on but his name has been in the news several other times for incedences away from the field. Hiding his stash in the fake water bottle, the whole Ron Mexico thing and a couple other deals. This guy is as guilty as they come!! No doubt in my mind.

Guru
07-19-2007, 11:44 PM
Vick shouldn't even be allowed to see the field.

See Pacman Jones.

chief31
07-20-2007, 02:03 AM
Agreed. This is too big, for the league to handle.

YZILLA
07-20-2007, 04:06 AM
Looks like Joey Harrington hit payday ! LOL Man that guy is gonna get a huge break on a team where he probably would never have seen the field . Mike Vick deserves what he gets . Whats up with a guys who has everything and throws it away to abuse animals.

Chiefster
07-20-2007, 05:17 AM
Vick shouldn't even be allowed to see the field.

See Pacman Jones.

Agreed. This is too big, for the league to handle.

Absolutely the league needs to follow through with a big time suspension. IMO