PDA

View Full Version : goodbye herm,gun and tim

slc chief
01-13-2009, 07:21 PM
now that we replaced peterson with pioli. herm needs to be next fallowed by gunther cunningham and tim crumwright get all three of them out of here. although i do like gunthers attitude that is not enough to be our d-coordinator.keep the cornerback coach and chan gailey good riddence to the rest

Coach
01-13-2009, 07:24 PM
I like your thoughts. I would have interest in keeping Gailey, but I find it unlikely.

slc chief
01-13-2009, 07:33 PM
I like your thoughts. I would have interest in keeping Gailey, but I find it unlikely.

i also think gailey will be gone and i just hears that the texans are wanting to interview our cornerbacks coach for their defensive coordinator job

hometeam
01-13-2009, 08:07 PM
I like Chan as well.. the rest can take the excuses with them~

OTR Chiefs fan
01-13-2009, 11:08 PM

I also like Gailey, but like you I think Pioli will clean house with the HC, OC and DC. :D

hardcorechiefsfan
01-13-2009, 11:11 PM
now that we replaced peterson with pioli. herm needs to be next fallowed by gunther cunningham and tim crumwright get all three of them out of here. although i do like gunthers attitude that is not enough to be our d-coordinator.keep the cornerback coach and chan gailey good riddence to the rest
I didn't know there was a cornerback coach.

Three7s
01-14-2009, 11:54 AM
i also think gailey will be gone and i just hears that the texans are wanting to interview our cornerbacks coach for their defensive coordinator job
I hope he doesn't accept. Corner was one of the few bright spots for us on defense.

Bike
01-14-2009, 12:09 PM
Wouldn't be surprised if entire coaching staff is flushed after 6 wins last 2 seasons. I know thats what I would do if I was Pioli...

chiefnut
01-14-2009, 12:12 PM
i always liked gun, but he has failed to get the job done. the only keeper i see is gailey, the offense did their best w/herm calling the shots and no real blocking up front...defense line, backers, secondary, special teams...no standouts there, we rank last or near in every defensive catagory. dump everybody & start over

tornadospotter
01-14-2009, 12:15 PM
i always liked gun, but he has failed to get the job done. the only keeper i see is gailey, the offense did their best w/herm calling the shots and no real blocking up front...defense line, backers, secondary, special teams...no standouts there, we rank last or near in every defensive catagory. dump everybody & start over
I would really like to hear from Gun, was this your defense, or was it imposed on you by herm. I do not know, but this defense has not been (imo) a Gunther defense.
jmo

chiefnut
01-14-2009, 12:20 PM
the question came up before, was the dominating CHIEFS "D" of old Guns or Marty's. i always gave the Gun credit, now i don't know.

hometeam
01-14-2009, 01:27 PM
I would like to see a 3-4, but we just dont have the personnel for it :(

Chief Tyler
01-14-2009, 01:45 PM

Yep, it would be fun watching our team running a successful one, but our drafts over the years would have been wasted (even more wasted?), we don't have the LBs and the young linemen we do have wouldn't work too well imho.

jmlamerson
01-14-2009, 01:45 PM

We don't have a personnel for a 4-3 either, though, so it shouldn't be that much of a problem.:D

josh1971
01-14-2009, 01:53 PM
I think currently our defense is set up for a 0-2-9

:D

jb

Chief Tyler
01-14-2009, 03:38 PM
I think currently our defense is set up for a 0-2-9

:D

jb

Amen broseph, we could run a Dime/Quarter and be the most feared pass defense in the league. Arizona wouldn't stand a chance..

kcmostwanted
01-14-2009, 05:15 PM

Are you serious?? I like him in the sense that he was pretty creative w/ the plays but his play calling during games sucked big:fatlock:*****. I mean seriously how many calls did he blow on 3rd and inches...too many!!! The reason why he's not staying is because we're not going to play the spread for the next 12 years.

Three7s
01-14-2009, 07:19 PM
Are you serious?? I like him in the sense that he was pretty creative w/ the plays but his play calling during games sucked big:fatlock:*****. I mean seriously how many calls did he blow on 3rd and inches...too many!!! The reason why he's not staying is because we're not going to play the spread for the next 12 years.
Tell me the losers on this offense that he had to work with, then justify Gailey stinking. The right side of our O-line was a joke, and the great D-Bowe show dropped at least a ball a game. I'm shocked that we averaged almost 20 points a game, but I guess it's tthe O-coordinators head unless we have the greatest show on earth, right?

hometeam
01-14-2009, 07:22 PM
I think Gailey did a good job with what he had to work with and will (or should) be there next year.