PDA

View Full Version : why I'm pretty confident Pioli will deliver.

Nel Toille
01-13-2009, 07:44 PM
Go look at any Patriots forum or read the comments people have been leaving on the boston globe's website. Their fans are really bummed about him leaving. I take this as a really good sign. Thank you, New England.

jerhart
01-13-2009, 07:49 PM
Go look at any Patriots forum or read the comments people have been leaving on the boston globe's website. Their fans are really bummed about him leaving. I take this as a really good sign. Thank you, New England.

ooo ooo copy and past some response for us to humor! It's been a long time since we could laugh at THEM!

well...other than taking out their HOF QB...but still!

hometeam
01-13-2009, 08:02 PM
Of course they are bummed. Wouldnt you be?

Coach
01-13-2009, 10:00 PM
We knocked out their pretty boy QB and stole Pioli in the same year. We may now have a new enemy.

jerhart
01-13-2009, 10:16 PM
We knocked out their pretty boy QB and stole Pioli in the same year. We may now have a new enemy.

We're their kryptonite ;)

New England's Kryptonite - Kansas City Chiefs Forums (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6547)

slc chief
01-13-2009, 10:23 PM

the browns fans are pretty butt hurt about this one too

Coach
01-13-2009, 10:29 PM

Good. It was a slap in the face that someone would consider the Browns job before the Chiefs job anyways.

Canada
01-14-2009, 12:14 AM

Yeah, but browns fans are used to that feeling. :D

KottkeKU
01-14-2009, 01:04 AM

That is crazy!...i bet NE hates us with a passion...i know it sucks for them that Pioli is gone, but he wasnt the only one that was the reason for success...that whole organization from top to bottom was world class (and i feel bad for them that it was KC who ruined their 09-09 year by hurting Brady, that sucked)....

They still have Belichick and Craft, and im sure they will bring in some other good people....

Plus, the Patriots are going downhill from here though, they are mostly getting old, especially defensively and that is why they wont win any more bowls...and it doesnt really look like Pioli has rebuilt them with good young talent...

i just hope he hires coaches that somehow get Dorsey to become a dominant tackle in the league

m0ef0e
01-14-2009, 06:47 PM

They killed any shot they had at getting Pioli when they hired Mangina.