PDA

View Full Version : New England's Kryptonite

jerhart
01-13-2009, 07:56 PM
...The Kansas City Chiefs.

Take out their HOF QB in the first game of the season....and take the brains behind their dynasty at the end of the season!

Kansas City crushed the New England dynasty! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

KristofLaw
01-13-2009, 10:44 PM

Take out their HOF QB in the first game of the season....and take the brains behind their dynasty at the end of the season!

Kansas City crushed the New England dynasty! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
We'll see...

hardcorechiefsfan
01-13-2009, 11:07 PM

Dick Vermeil was supposed to take us to the superbowl and that didn't happen.
Yes we wanted Pioli but he might not be the battery that kept New England running. Without Pioli the patriots might still kick our @$$ because the have experienced players

jerhart
01-13-2009, 11:14 PM
Dick Vermeil was supposed to take us to the superbowl and that didn't happen.
Yes we wanted Pioli but he might not be the battery that kept New England running. Without Pioli the patriots might still kick our @$$ because the have experienced players

Wowa...who's side are you on?

....and we lost 10-17 to there 'experienced' players IN New England...I wouldn't call that an A$$ Kick'n.

KristofLaw
01-13-2009, 11:17 PM
Wowa...who's side are you on?

....and we lost 10-17 to there 'experienced' players IN New England...I wouldn't call that an A$$ Kick'n.
I seem to recall alot of games our young guys kept the score close. The New England game was just another game we could have won. God was that a horrible run of games. Welcome to the team, Mr Pioli!!!:welcome:

jerhart
01-13-2009, 11:19 PM
I seem to recall alot of games our young guys kept the score close. The New England game was just another game we could have won. God was that a horrible run of games. Welcome to the team, Mr Pioli!!!:welcome:

I like the way you think! :bananen_smilies046:

leaves
01-14-2009, 12:41 PM
As do I.. and whether New England stays great, or we get great, one can very easily make the case that we hastle the Patriots. I'm lovin it