PDA

View Full Version : While we stuck with Niswanger, Weigmann makes Pro Bowl for the Donks!!

Big Daddy Tek
01-14-2009, 03:39 PM
Bob Gretz
PRO BOWL ROSTER ADJUSTMENTS GIVE WIEGMANN TRIP TO HAWAII

The NFL announced six roster alternates to the 2009 Pro Bowl teams on Tuesday as a number of players have withdrawn due to injuries. Seahawks LB Julian Peterson, Cowboys OT Flozell Adams, Saints OT Jammal Brown and CB Ronde Barber and G Davin Joseph of the Buccaneers have been added to the NFC squad. Broncos C Casey Wiegmann was added to the AFC roster.

This is bullsh!t. We miss ya Casey. You were part of our greatest O-line ever. Too bad Carl let go of you how he did.

Chief Tyler
01-14-2009, 03:41 PM
He deserves it, he was an overlooked part of that beastly o-line.

yashi
01-14-2009, 03:45 PM
He deserves it, he was an overlooked part of that beastly o-line.

Just as he was an overlooked part of our beastly o-line at one point...

jtandcrew
01-15-2009, 08:10 AM
I knew he was doomed when they announced a rebuilding/youth movement! He was the best center we had in years and he not only signed with a div rival but ended up starting! :lol: Thanks Carl/Herm for that move! Although I didnt think Niswanger did that bad of a job for a 1st year center starting though.

Bike
01-15-2009, 08:44 AM
All Casey did for Kansas City was play for 5 years and 95 straight games without missing a snap. And how was this outstanding (and now Pro Bowl) center rewarded?
An uncerimonious phone call saying he was done as a Chief.
Carl and Herm, you both SUCK.
One down - one to go.

Chief Tyler
01-15-2009, 08:50 AM
Just as he was an overlooked part of our beastly o-line at one point...

Thats what I meant :P

yashi
01-15-2009, 12:55 PM
Thats what I meant :P
oops.. well Clady gets most of the recognition on the Broncos line now.

hardcorechiefsfan
01-15-2009, 01:29 PM
Bob Gretz
PRO BOWL ROSTER ADJUSTMENTS GIVE WIEGMANN TRIP TO HAWAII

The NFL announced six roster alternates to the 2009 Pro Bowl teams on Tuesday as a number of players have withdrawn due to injuries. Seahawks LB Julian Peterson, Cowboys OT Flozell Adams, Saints OT Jammal Brown and CB Ronde Barber and G Davin Joseph of the Buccaneers have been added to the NFC squad. Broncos C Casey Wiegmann was added to the AFC roster.

This is bullsh!t. We miss ya Casey. You were part of our greatest O-line ever. Too bad Carl let go of you how he did.
What is the big woop? He is a great center. More power to him for making the probowl.