PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from LA?

Nel Toille
01-14-2009, 08:04 PM
I'm moving out to LA this summer to go to film school and I was wondering if anyone is from the area and knew if there is a Chiefs bar anywhere so I'll be able to watch the games next season. I won't be able to afford cable so NFL total package is completely out of the question. I know I can always catch live streams on the internet if worse comes to worse. I just want to know that there is somewhere I can wear my DBowe jersey without getting shot.

Hayvern
01-16-2009, 04:06 AM
I'm moving out to LA this summer to go to film school and I was wondering if anyone is from the area and knew if there is a Chiefs bar anywhere so I'll be able to watch the games next season. I won't be able to afford cable so NFL total package is completely out of the question. I know I can always catch live streams on the internet if worse comes to worse. I just want to know that there is somewhere I can wear my DBowe jersey without getting shot.

I live about 30 miles north of the San Fernando Valley, or about 45 miles from downtown. Of course that is about a 3 hour drive with traffic, but I digress.

There are a lot of sports bars in LA that have all the games on. You can pretty much go in anywhere with a Chiefs jersey on and not get shot since most of the die hard Raiders A$$holes have moved over to be Dodgers fans now.

Don't get me wrong, there are still a great number of idiots, but if you are not too crazy with the support, they won't say too much.

Nel Toille
01-16-2009, 02:02 PM
I live about 30 miles north of the San Fernando Valley, or about 45 miles from downtown. Of course that is about a 3 hour drive with traffic, but I digress.

There are a lot of sports bars in LA that have all the games on. You can pretty much go in anywhere with a Chiefs jersey on and not get shot since most of the die hard Raiders A$ have moved over to be Dodgers fans now.

Don't get me wrong, there are still a great number of idiots, but if you are not too crazy with the support, they won't say too much.
Good to know. Thanks for the info.