PDA

View Full Version : Play-off Scenario...



Chiefster
12-27-2005, 02:04 AM
Is bleak, but simple:

Chiefs must win.

Stealers must lose.

San Diego must lose.

Any other thoughts??

slag02
12-30-2005, 02:29 AM
I just dont see it happining man I dont see detroit beting The Steelers

The 8 Ball says

Outcome Not so good

Chiefster
12-30-2005, 03:04 AM
Yup. I think it's slim and none, and slim just left town.

Chiefster
01-02-2006, 01:21 PM
It's been a great ride!

We got closer to the play-offs then I thought we would. Well until next season; Have a Happy New Year Crowd!

:hammer: :pint: ;-) :lol: :-) :-D

Chiefster
06-02-2006, 03:11 AM
Chiefster wrote:
It's been a great ride!

We got closer to the play-offs then I thought we would. Well until next season; Have a Happy New Year Crowd!

:hammer: :pint: ;-) :lol: :-) :-D

Thought I'd bump this to the head of the class; and get some good old pre-season speculation going on the Chiefs Chances this coming season.

Guru
06-02-2006, 03:13 AM
About the same as last year really. And that means, I expected them to make the playoffs last year.

This year I expect them to make the playoffs and win a game.

Guru
06-02-2006, 03:14 AM
slag02 wrote:
I just dont see it happining man I dont see detroit beting The Steelers

The 8 Ball says

Outcome Not so good

Hmmm, is this where the 8-ball reared its ugly head for the first time? :-D

Chiefster
06-02-2006, 03:30 AM
Guru wrote:


slag02 wrote:
I just dont see it happining man I dont see detroit beting The Steelers

The 8 Ball says

Outcome Not so good

Hmmm, is this where the 8-ball reared its ugly head for the first time? :-D

Possibly; heck I can't remember when or how that started. :lol:

Chiefster
06-02-2006, 03:31 AM
I had actually forgot that Slag02 had posted here back then.

Chiefster
06-02-2006, 03:32 AM
Guru wrote:
About the same as last year really. And that means, I expected them to make the playoffs last year.

This year I expect them to make the playoffs and win a game.

That is what I, too, am hoping for.

Guru
06-02-2006, 03:32 AM
Yeah, because you have forgotten more about posting than most n00bs even know. :-D

Guru
06-02-2006, 03:34 AM
I think they are capable of going 12-4. That should at least get them one home playoff game.

Chiefster
06-02-2006, 03:38 AM
Guru wrote:
I think they are capable of going 12-4. That should at least get them one home playoff game.

I think that might be optimistic, not that there's anything wrong with that, but I would love to 12-4. I would love to not only see us win a play-off game, but go deep into the play-offs. I hope Herm can take us there.

Guru
06-02-2006, 03:44 AM
Chiefster wrote:

I think that might be optimistic, not that there's anything wrong with that, but I would love to 12-4. I would love to not only see us win a play-off game, but go deep into the play-offs. I hope Herm can take us there.

Come on man, shoot for the moon. Give me a superbowl victory!!! 8-)

Chiefster
06-02-2006, 03:58 AM
Guru wrote:


Chiefster wrote:

I think that might be optimistic, not that there's anything wrong with that, but I would love to 12-4. I would love to not only see us win a play-off game, but go deep into the play-offs. I hope Herm can take us there.

Come on man, shoot for the moon. Give me a superbowl victory!!! 8-)


SUPER BOWL!!!! YEAH BABY!!!!

...I shouted and gave myself a headache. :-P

Guru
06-02-2006, 03:59 AM
Great. Yet another way to give you a headache. Did you wake up the wifey too?

Chiefster
06-02-2006, 04:18 AM
Guru wrote:
Great. Yet another way to give you a headache. Did you wake up the wifey too?

Are you kiddin; a freight train crashing through the house would wake her up, but let one of the kids gasp in the night and she's straight up wanting to know whats wrong.

Guru
06-02-2006, 04:22 AM
Chiefster wrote:
Are you kiddin; a freight train crashing through the house would wake her up, but let one of the kids gasp in the night and she's straight up wanting to know whats wrong.

Well, I would hope a freight train crashing through the house would wake her up too. I just hope she is fast.

Chiefster
06-02-2006, 04:28 AM
Guru wrote:


Chiefster wrote:
Are you kiddin; a freight train crashing through the house would wake her up, but let one of the kids gasp in the night and she's straight up wanting to know whats wrong.

Well, I would hope a freight train crashing through the house would wake her up too. I just hope she is fast.

Yeah, but not loose.

Guru
06-02-2006, 04:32 AM
Chiefster wrote:
Yeah, but not loose.

Whoa!!!! Didn't see you making that comment. I am learning about ya now. :lol:

Chiefster
06-02-2006, 05:04 AM
Guru wrote:


Chiefster wrote:
Yeah, but not loose.

Whoa!!!! Didn't see you making that comment. I am learning about ya now. :lol:

Eh, I'm tired and likely to post anything. :lol:


Nite Crowd!

Guru
06-02-2006, 05:06 AM
Chiefster wrote:

Eh, I'm tired and likely to post anything. :lol:


Nite Crowd!

No worries. 8-)

KC-Krazo
06-03-2006, 03:37 AM
We have tried practicly everything under the sun to get in the playoffs. This must be the time for KC to shine!No more Mr nice guy bring on the PAIN. That seems to be the chiefs new direction. I'm saying we make the playoffs this year. I wouldnt be suprised if denver implodes this year.

Chiefster
06-03-2006, 03:45 AM
KC-Krazo wrote:
We have tried practicly everything under the sun to get in the playoffs. This must be the time for KC to shine!No more Mr nice guy bring on the PAIN. That seems to be the chiefs new direction. I'm saying we make the playoffs this year. I wouldnt be suprised if denver implodes this year.


Diito! Here's to a dismal donk season! :pint:

Guru
06-03-2006, 03:50 AM
Chiefster wrote:

Diito! Here's to a dismal donk season! :pint:

ALWAYS!!!! :pint:

Chiefster
06-03-2006, 03:57 AM
Guru wrote:


Chiefster wrote:

Diito! Here's to a dismal donk season! :pint:

ALWAYS!!!! :pint:


...And here's to Jake the Fake unravaling in the big game; as alaways. :-D

Guru
06-03-2006, 03:59 AM
Chiefster wrote:
...And here's to Jake the Fake unravaling in the big game; as alaways. :-D

I am actually a little more worried about Oakland. Now that Shell is back.

KC-Krazo
06-03-2006, 04:03 AM
No way they can be as bad as with norv coaching them.Man what was their owner on that day . :roll:

Chiefster
06-03-2006, 04:08 AM
Guru wrote:


Chiefster wrote:
...And here's to Jake the Fake unravaling in the big game; as alaways. :-D

I am actually a little more worried about Oakland. Now that Shell is back.

True Shell always had 'em in the hunt; IIRC

Guru
06-03-2006, 04:10 AM
Chiefster wrote:

True Shell always had 'em in the hunt; IIRC

Marty always Owned Shell too. Hopefully, Herm will too.

KC-Krazo
06-03-2006, 04:15 AM
Guru wrote:


Chiefster wrote:

True Shell always had 'em in the hunt; IIRC

Marty always Owned Shell too. Hopefully, Herm will too. You gotta know herm is Just dieing to turn this team loose on sombody. What with the teams he has had.Or i should say the jets.Man we gave those boys a whoopin .lmao :pint:

Guru
06-03-2006, 04:17 AM
KC-Krazo wrote:
Marty always Owned Shell too. Hopefully, Herm will too. You gotta know herm is Just dieing to turn this team loose on sombody. What with the teams he has had. :pint: [/quote]

With this offense, and the defense he will hopefully build. This team has the potential to be very scary. I am glad nobody is really hyping the Chiefs. They can fly under the rader.

Chiefster
06-03-2006, 04:17 AM
KC-Krazo wrote:


Guru wrote:


Chiefster wrote:

True Shell always had 'em in the hunt; IIRC

Marty always Owned Shell too. Hopefully, Herm will too. You gotta know herm is Just dieing to turn this team loose on sombody. What with the teams he has had.Or i should say the jets.Man we gave those boys a whoopin .lmao :pint:

Herm, I believe, will do just that. :hammer:

Chiefster
06-03-2006, 04:19 AM
Guru wrote:


KC-Krazo wrote:
Marty always Owned Shell too. Hopefully, Herm will too. You gotta know herm is Just dieing to turn this team loose on sombody. What with the teams he has had. :pint:

With this offense, and the defense he will hopefully build. This team has the potential to be very scary. I am glad nobody is really hyping the Chiefs. They can fly under the rader.[/quote]

Exactly; I'm always hyped when the Chiefs are expected to do poorly by the so-called "experts", 'cause that usally means they are gonna kick butt!

Guru
06-03-2006, 04:21 AM
Chiefster wrote:
Exactly; I'm always hyped when the Chiefs are expected to do poorly by the so-called "experts", 'cause that usally means they are gonna kick butt!

Now we just need SI to pick us to finish last in our division.

Chiefster
06-03-2006, 04:24 AM
Guru wrote:


Chiefster wrote:
Exactly; I'm always hyped when the Chiefs are expected to do poorly by the so-called "experts", 'cause that usally means they are gonna kick butt!

Now we just need SI to pick us to finish last in our division.

That would be awsome; I know we'd finish first then. :-D

Guru
06-03-2006, 04:35 AM
Chiefster wrote:

That would be awsome; I know we'd finish first then. :-D

In that case, they can call us the worst team in football. :-D

Chiefster
06-03-2006, 04:43 AM
Guru wrote:


Chiefster wrote:

That would be awsome; I know we'd finish first then. :-D

In that case, they can call us the worst team in football. :-D


...History! :-D

KC-Krazo
06-03-2006, 04:48 AM
We were over exposed last year fer shure. I thought it messed our team up myself. This show biz crap doesn't belong on the football field.Herm will keep the the media outa the way this year.

Guru
06-03-2006, 04:53 AM
KC-Krazo wrote:
We were over exposed last year fer shure. I thought it messed our team up myself. This show biz crap doesn't belong on the football field.Herm will keep the the media outa the way this year.

Hopefully he will keep the Disco Diva Rhonda Moss outa the locker room too. She is nothing but an instigator.

KC-Krazo
06-03-2006, 04:57 AM
Guru wrote:


Hopefully he will keep the Disco Diva Rhonda Moss outa the locker room too. She is nothing but an instigator. Agreed i've got no use for her. Why in the h*ll do they even let her in? :-o

Chiefster
06-03-2006, 04:59 AM
KC-Krazo wrote:


Guru wrote:


Hopefully he will keep the Disco Diva Rhonda Moss outa the locker room too. She is nothing but an instigator. Agreed i've got no use for her. Why in the h*ll do they even let her in? :-o

I have it on good authority that she charges less then the other girls do.

KC-Krazo
06-03-2006, 05:02 AM
Thats a sweet stab in the rear. lol :hammer:

Chiefster
06-03-2006, 05:03 AM
KC-Krazo wrote:
Thats a sweet stab in the rear. lol :hammer:

I'm usually not in such good form; ask Guru. :-D

Guru
06-03-2006, 05:09 AM
Chiefster wrote:


KC-Krazo wrote:
Thats a sweet stab in the rear. lol :hammer:

I'm usually not in such good form; ask Guru. :-D

He is definitely smoking something good tonight. 8-)

KC-Krazo
06-03-2006, 05:12 AM
Well whatever it is the comic relief is appreciated. :lol:

Chiefster
06-03-2006, 05:15 AM
Guru wrote:


Chiefster wrote:


KC-Krazo wrote:
Thats a sweet stab in the rear. lol :hammer:

I'm usually not in such good form; ask Guru. :-D

He is definitely smoking something good tonight. 8-)

High on life my friend; high on life!! :pint: hic!

:-D

Chiefster
06-03-2006, 05:16 AM
KC-Krazo wrote:
Well whatever it is the comic relief is appreciated. :lol:

You are welcome!


Nite Crowd!

KC-Krazo
06-03-2006, 05:19 AM
night chiefster

Guru
06-03-2006, 05:26 AM
Chiefster wrote:
High on life my friend; high on life!! :pint: hic!

:-D

Ahh, a Miller drinker. :-D :pint:

Chiefster
06-03-2006, 12:57 PM
Guru wrote:


Chiefster wrote:
High on life my friend; high on life!! :pint: hic!

:-D

Ahh, a Miller drinker. :-D :pint:

Nah; don't drink.

KC-Krazo
06-03-2006, 04:21 PM
Me either i'm a non drinkin fella that is just loud and mouthy enough to be though of as drunk! ;-)

Chiefster
06-04-2006, 01:38 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You too huh?

KC-Krazo
06-04-2006, 02:31 AM
Hey if your team can win at least you can be loud and obnoxious! :hammer: :idea:

Chiefster
06-04-2006, 02:46 AM
KC-Krazo wrote:
Hey if your team can win at least you can be loud and obnoxious! :hammer: :idea:

:-) :-D :lol: :pint: :hammer:

Yep!

Guru
06-05-2006, 12:12 AM
KC-Krazo wrote:
Hey if your team can win at least you can be loud and obnoxious! :hammer: :idea:

I can be loud and obnoxious for me team all the time. Most people prefer that the team is winning though. I can be a real BEAR when we are losing. :-x

Chiefster
06-05-2006, 12:32 AM
Guru wrote:


KC-Krazo wrote:
Hey if your team can win at least you can be loud and obnoxious! :hammer: :idea:

I can be loud and obnoxious for me team all the time. Most people prefer that the team is winning though. I can be a real BEAR when we are losing. :-x

So I guess we all know what kind of animal you wanna be for just twenty-four hours. :lol:

Guru
06-05-2006, 12:34 AM
Chiefster wrote:
So I guess we all know what kind of animal you wanna be for just twenty-four hours. :lol:

Penalty. http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/

REferring to non-Crowd business.

Chiefster
06-05-2006, 12:40 AM
Guru wrote:


Chiefster wrote:
So I guess we all know what kind of animal you wanna be for just twenty-four hours. :lol:

Penalty. http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/

REferring to non-Crowd business.

Check yer General Smack forum; Mr. Blind wanna be official whistle blower. :lol: :lol:

Guru
06-05-2006, 12:44 AM
I still don't consider that Smack chat. We need another sub-forum. :lol: :lol:

JK

Chiefster
06-05-2006, 12:48 AM
Guru wrote:
I still don't consider that Smack chat. We need another sub-forum. :lol: :lol:

JK

Well you better be "JK"! :lol: :lol:

Remember it doubles as the General Topics forum as well. :-D

Guru
06-05-2006, 01:02 AM
I will just have to get used to it. :hammer:

Chiefster
06-05-2006, 01:20 AM
Guru wrote:
I will just have to get used to it. :hammer:
When the season picks up I will fully expect the Smack Talk to pick up immensely. I will be issuing invites to opposing teams BB's to come on over for discussion.

Guru
06-05-2006, 01:25 AM
Chiefster wrote:


Guru wrote:
I will just have to get used to it. :hammer:
When the season picks up I will fully expect the Smack Talk to pick up immensely. I will be issuing invites to opposing teams BB's to come on over for discussion.

Bring'em on!!!!

Chiefster
06-05-2006, 01:36 AM
Guru wrote:


Chiefster wrote:


Guru wrote:
I will just have to get used to it. :hammer:
When the season picks up I will fully expect the Smack Talk to pick up immensely. I will be issuing invites to opposing teams BB's to come on over for discussion.

Bring'em on!!!!

That my friend is the plan! :evil: :pint: :hammer:

Guru
06-05-2006, 01:48 AM
Time for me to turn in.

Nite Crowd.

Chiefster
06-05-2006, 01:57 AM
Guru wrote:
Time for me to turn in.

Nite Crowd.

Nite bud!

KC-Krazo
06-05-2006, 06:54 AM
I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm chomping at the bit!My brother is a chokland fader guy.So i get a to rub his nose in it pretty often.Time to spread some of that around. :-D :-D :-D

Chiefster
06-05-2006, 03:09 PM
KC-Krazo wrote:
I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm chomping at the bit!My brother is a chokland fader guy.So i get a to rub his nose in it pretty often.Time to spread some of that around. :-D :-D :-D

Oh, yeah; I can't wait until the seasojn starts.